• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

Greenacres Griz said:
hahahahah we are the eagles version of the bobcats they have dominated us the last 6 years. Congratulations Eagles I hope you represent the big sky well. Superior players & coaching. The torch has officially passed.

You are no Griz fan, and could only be a kitty fan in drag. Go back to your Zags game you pinhead!

KingsValleyGriz said:
Eags are a more talented and better coached team. Simple as that folks. They are out recruiting and out hiring coaches in POS Cheney Washington.

TY G is a decent D coordinator but not a head coach. At this point I say Griz need to clean house.
Not convinced they are being out recruited but tend to agree with you on the rest..Most of the Griz play is very conservative and predictable.

After three quarters, it's clear that the "Road Griz" showed up today.

Jesus I hope the next coaching staff fixes that.

you guys are spoiled little idiots if you aren't willing to root for the eagles when they advance. They are the superior team & have been for quite some time now. I hope the Griz get back to where they used to be but it is going to take some time.

mtgrizrule said:
I sure in the hell hope our coaches and players have a better attitude and more confidence than some of our fans. GO GRIZ!!!!

This!! We can still do this!

Greenacres Griz said:
you guys are spoiled little idiots if you aren't willing to root for the eagles when they advance. They are the superior team & have been for quite some time now. I hope the Griz get back to where they used to be but it is going to take some time.

I'd rather be a spoiled little idiot than root for these dipshits. FTE!!!

27-13. Down two scores. If Eags score once more this game is officially over. Time for the D to pitch a 4th quarter shutout.

But once again, we're trading FG's for TD's.

Latest posts

Back