• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

We're not done, but EWU is making more plays than UM is. Need to make more plays, and hope for some big ones.

hahahahah we are the eagles version of the bobcats they have dominated us the last 6 years. Congratulations Eagles I hope you represent the big sky well. Superior players & coaching. The torch has officially passed.

mtgrizrule said:
Damn Adams is doing what it takes. 3rd down makes something out of nothing. 4th down, converts on the rollout.
Exactly
Wags had him for a loss and didn't bring him down.
VA is a hell of a good QB even if he is an a..hole person

Greenacres Griz said:
hahahahah we are the eagles version of the bobcats they have dominated us the last 6 years. Congratulations Eagles I hope you represent the big sky well. Superior players & coaching. The torch has officially passed.

Go cheer on the EAG forum with your eagle buddies

Eags are a more talented and better coached team. Simple as that folks. They are out recruiting and out hiring coaches in POS Cheney Washington.

TY G is a decent D coordinator but not a head coach. At this point I say Griz need to clean house.

Greenacres Griz said:

F*ck that bullshit. I will never root for these pieces of shit. They bring the Big Sky down.

I sure in the hell hope our coaches and players have a better attitude and more confidence than some of our fans. GO GRIZ!!!!

first11 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
ESG. ESAG1. ESAG1BC.

Wow..again impressive...
zOynuIb.png

The griz reap what they sow.

Back