• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

havgrizfan said:
PLaycalling has been outstanding. Griz veterans not executing. PERIOD

This!!

Playmakers aren't doing shit. Defense did what it was supposed to do in the first half, but the offense didn't get the memo.

biga75 said:
havgrizfan said:

This!!

Playmakers aren't doing shit. Defense did what it was supposed to do in the first half, but the offense didn't get the memo.

Can they read Delaney's memos? Does he even share his memos at half time? :lol:

24GRIZ said:
PDXGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
midwesterngriz said:

Perhaps....but man we have tons of upside that they cannot match. Opportunity for great hc hire, facilities upgrade, returning starters, and superb recruiting class. Won't last for them.

We have been saying this for the last 4 years. I feel like it ends when Baldwin, Adams and co. leave Cheney perminantly.

Hauck is gonna fix this. Even Baldwin staying won't be able to stop it

I'm thinking that Hauck is gonna be the guy. If the Griz manage to pull this one out, then Ty gets a good shot at the big chair. Otherwise, it is Haucks for the taking.

24GRIZ said:
PDXGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
midwesterngriz said:

Perhaps....but man we have tons of upside that they cannot match. Opportunity for great hc hire, facilities upgrade, returning starters, and superb recruiting class. Won't last for them.

We have been saying this for the last 4 years. I feel like it ends when Baldwin, Adams and co. leave Cheney perminantly.

Hauck is gonna fix this. Even Baldwin staying won't be able to stop it
With the great adjustments EWU has in the second half, maybe Hauck is in their locker room..Wish we had him..

biga75 said:
havgrizfan said:

This!!

Playing from behind not a good strategy again, but happy to see our effort

Back