• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

If you would have told me we held EWU to 13 the first half with one a gift TD I would have thought we were in business.

Well, let's see what kind of adjustments the Griz staff can make during the half. .
Oh who am I kidding! We know they don't do that.

Our offensive coordinators need to be gone this one is 100% on them You hold eastern to 13 points at the half and you can't put up at least a touchdown you deserve to lose this dual OC shit is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of

Everything on the line this game and with 5secs left, UM takes a knee..guess they did not watch many PaC12 games this year..nothing to lose, there is no tomorrow if you lose.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Our offensive coordinators need to be gone this one is 100% on them You hold eastern to 13 points at the half and you can't put up at least a touchdown you deserve to lose this dual OC shit is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of

You mean the same dual OC's that outscored their opponents 86-0 with their starters in the last 8 quarters?

quote="Fahque"]Why kneel? Why not take a shot? Pussy call[/quote]

I agree, there is no tomorrow if we lose this one !!!![

SoldierGriz said:
Griz will rally. This is a great game right now...our d will keep us in it and we know the potential of our offense vs their defense. Griz o will settle in and do just enough in 2nd half.
What "potential" would that be? The Griz had 90 yards of offense in the first half. Not saying they can't do it, but the only chances for the Griz to win this game are (1) the O comes out red-hot in the second half (have they ever done that?), or (2) the D forces at least 3 take-away the rest of the way (none yet, so the D is due for a forced fumble, at least).

Really thought the offense was going to come out gang busters. They still could in the 2nd but might be too late.

IdaGriz01 said:
SoldierGriz said:
Griz will rally. This is a great game right now...our d will keep us in it and we know the potential of our offense vs their defense. Griz o will settle in and do just enough in 2nd half.
What "potential" would that be? The Griz had 90 yards of offense in the first half. Not saying they can't do it, but the only chances for the Griz to win this game are (1) the O comes out red-hot in the second half (have they ever done that?), or (2) the D forces at least 3 take-away the rest of the way (none yet, so the D is due for a forced fumble, at least).

But for a blocked punt, the eagles were held scoreless for 14 minutes and 51 seconds. If our OC's make some adjustments for the constant blitzing I think the O wakes up and scores a couple times at least in the 2nd half.

Back