• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

The D is going to have to continue to play well, and may have to make some big plays, get some turnovers, and perhaps even get a pick 6 or fumble return. Wag's sack from behind on about the EWU 30 in the 3d quarter looked like it was going to cause a fumble. Difference in game is the blocked punt.

stilwtrgrizz said:
Now we'll find out if Wentz can do what Brock did many times.

Score & Time ???? :roll:

24-20 3:17 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good kick coverage by sdsu. I like to see that. I would love to see griz do it with any kind of consistency.

PlayerRep said:
The D is going to have to continue to play well, and may have to make some big plays, get some turnovers, and perhaps even get a pick 6 or fumble return. Wag's sack from behind on about the EWU 30 in the 3d quarter looked like it was going to cause a fumble. Difference in game is the blocked punt.

Special teams = our kryptonite in both ewoo games this year. Need best 2nd half of season right now.

That early blocked punt still has me upset. This game should be 7-3 right now. Can't ask more of our defense than they did in the 1st half. The 2nd half is all on our offense (coordinators and players). They have to leave it all on the field, no excuses. We need JJ to be his best.

I totally changed all the clothes I was wearing....including my underwear. Found the stocking cap I was wearing at the 09 APP ST game. If this works....you're welcome.

Back