• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Players No Longer on GoGriz.com Roster

go96griz said:
PlayerRep said:
uofmman1122 said:
Dutch Lane said:
Jeremey Calhoun was the first guy to push Eastwood up against the wall in the tunnel before he was restrained by other teammates where it then carried over into the locker-room with some disappointed seniors who realized they just played their last game of college football.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeremy Calhoun wasn't on the team or in the stadium before, during, or after that game.

If you're gonna just make shit up, at least put some effort into it. :roll: :lol:

Jeremy Calhoun. Haha. Too bad Jeremy wasn't even on the team for the Cat game.

Ya, Dutch, you really have good info. What an idiot.

I saw Adam probably 30 minutes after that game and to say he was devastated is an understatement. I have never felt more badly for an athlete in my life. Dutch, that's quite a story about Calhoun getting after him. We know Adam through another good friend. I will be sure to ask him all about it.
Good, while you are at it ask him where he is going next, and post it here. Will be waiting.đź‘Ť

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Well good for him.

During Eastwood's 1st season, I made no bones about what I thought of Eastwood as RB for the Griz. AZ discussed this matter with me many times. So, why I didn't believe he was a good fit for the Griz, I wish all the best to him at whatever he moves into. Blaming the kid for the fumble against' the Cats is plain wrong, that fumble belonged to every person on the Offense and the coaching staff!

As a Cats fan I obviously LOVED the outcome of the game. One of the most fun I've ever had in that stadium.

However, that game should have NEVER gotten to that point in the first place. To lay the blame on a single kid in that situation is asinine. It took many mistakes by other players and your coaches as well as good plays by our coaches and players to even have a chance in that one.

Always found it interesting how so many piled on your young RB for fumbling, but still considered your QB the greatest thing since sliced bread even though he did the exact same thing. The momentum his fumble gave the Cats was huge at that point.

I guess it just shows that despite all of us watching the same game, we view it differently. Some truly believe the only play that matters is the last one. I don't look at sports that way.

The play itself should’ve never happened after the Griz won the game. Choach’s extremely late timeout call tricking the refs into extending a game that was over put 22 kids in danger, and was a very selfish, classless move. That’s what happens when coaches get big heads and “win at all costs” mentalities and forget about the integrity of their programs.

Sounds like your still butthurt about the ending to that game. It's not any different than calling a timeout before a FG to ice the kicker. Had the situation been the opposite Hauck would have called a genius. Saying its putting 22 kids in danger is a joke. They can get hurt on any play, warmups, running off the field. Talk about when Coach's get big heads and "win at all costs", you seem to forgot Haucks last tenure as a coach.

FTG247365 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
reinell30 said:
During Eastwood's 1st season, I made no bones about what I thought of Eastwood as RB for the Griz. AZ discussed this matter with me many times. So, why I didn't believe he was a good fit for the Griz, I wish all the best to him at whatever he moves into. Blaming the kid for the fumble against' the Cats is plain wrong, that fumble belonged to every person on the Offense and the coaching staff!

As a Cats fan I obviously LOVED the outcome of the game. One of the most fun I've ever had in that stadium.

However, that game should have NEVER gotten to that point in the first place. To lay the blame on a single kid in that situation is asinine. It took many mistakes by other players and your coaches as well as good plays by our coaches and players to even have a chance in that one.

Always found it interesting how so many piled on your young RB for fumbling, but still considered your QB the greatest thing since sliced bread even though he did the exact same thing. The momentum his fumble gave the Cats was huge at that point.

I guess it just shows that despite all of us watching the same game, we view it differently. Some truly believe the only play that matters is the last one. I don't look at sports that way.

The play itself should’ve never happened after the Griz won the game. Choach’s extremely late timeout call tricking the refs into extending a game that was over put 22 kids in danger, and was a very selfish, classless move. That’s what happens when coaches get big heads and “win at all costs” mentalities and forget about the integrity of their programs.

Sounds like your still butthurt about the ending to that game. It's not any different than calling a timeout before a FG to ice the kicker. Had the situation been the opposite Hauck would have called a genius. Saying its putting 22 kids in danger is a joke. They can get hurt on any play, warmups, running off the field. Talk about when Coach's get big heads and "win at all costs", you seem to forgot Haucks last tenure as a coach.

You obviously don't realize that CDA is a very clever guy and just being funny and baiting. However, keep up the good work. Your responses to his joke posts are funny. .

FTG247365 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
reinell30 said:

And would have been much more likely to get hurt if the Cats were an FBS team.

PlayerRep said:
FTG247365 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

You obviously don't realize that CDA is a very clever guy and just being funny and baiting. However, keep up the good work. Your responses to his joke posts are funny. .

My bad..I took the bait....funny part is I read it a couple times wondering if it was joke...guess I missed it.

FTG247365 said:
PlayerRep said:
FTG247365 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

My bad..I took the bait....funny part is I read it a couple times wondering if it was joke...guess I missed it.

CDA is very funny. Read his posts.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwje3-aNxqvnAhXMZs0KHTUPAGwQwqsBMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
I can buy your story. Not saying Eastwood isn't a good kid , but when your season ends the way it ended in that game alot of emotions run wild.
If people think everybody likes everybody else in a locker room when you have so many people from different back rounds your nuts.
Just doesn't happen, it doesn't make them bad people, just how it goes. Not everybody likes everybody else.

How many college football games did you play?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/nfl-fights-teammates-geno-smith-damontre-moore-terrell-owens-roger-staubach-bill-romanowski/1iq9lrozlgls01j336s0wh7iar&ved=2ahUKEwjm7ev306znAhXMW80KHbRTAs4QFjAGegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3rd01eJrqT2kxkPhrOr2PL&cshid=1580433109161

UM is not like the NFL. Completely different. Your linking an NFL article truly shows that you never played the game and don't have a clue.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiaovydrsjnAhUCAp0JHS-gDiUQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Is tight end coach Jace Schillinger still with the program? Was told he is moving on maybe to Idaho State. Anyone else have anything on this development? Thanks :thumb:

Come on fellas I’m just a troll here right, then somebody who isn’t a troll please dispel the rumor or at least weigh in with a comment. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Come on fellas I’m just a troll here right, then somebody who isn’t a troll please dispel the rumor or at least weigh in with a comment. :thumb:

He’s still on the roster. My work here is done.

dayday said:
Add Noah Kaschmitter

http://apps.umt.edu/directory/search?q=Noah+Kaschmitter&s=1

I was actually just wondering the other day where he ended up. I know there was talk of a gray shirt when he was brought in the class prior.

HookedonGriz said:
dayday said:
Add Noah Kaschmitter

http://apps.umt.edu/directory/search?q=Noah+Kaschmitter&s=1

I was actually just wondering the other day where he ended up. I know there was talk of a gray shirt when he was brought in the class prior.

Yes he is a Grey shirt

PlayerRep said:
FTG247365 said:
PlayerRep said:
FTG247365 said:

Or just ask him... ;)

ilovethecats said:
PlayerRep said:
FTG247365 said:
PlayerRep said:

Or just ask him... ;)

CDA... Are you Funny? What is your hand size?

ilovethecats said:
PlayerRep said:
FTG247365 said:
PlayerRep said:

Or just ask him... ;)

There is class, and there is your post. The two are not the same. :|

Back on topic, whatever happened to the tall (6'7" ?) WR from central Montana (Conrad, Fairfield, Choteau?) whose dad played for the GRIZ. Don't remember his name and don't know if he is still in school.

66volvo said:
Back on topic, whatever happened to the tall (6'7" ?) WR from central Montana (Conrad, Fairfield, Choteau?) whose dad played for the GRIZ. Don't remember his name and don't know if he is still in school.

Colton Curry? He is still on the roster as a TE #86 I believe

Back