• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2015 SIGNING DAY THREAD (WITH LINK)

Blake Braun, MSU LB, just tweeted that the Griz recruiting class looked weak compared to theirs. Comical.

BDizzle said:
Blake Braun, MSU LB, just tweeted that the Griz recruiting class looked weak compared to theirs. Comical.
Last time I saw the Blake, the cats were shitting themselves at Washington Grizzly Stadium. Going to take several years of excellent recruiting to fix that.

BDizzle said:

That's great, I hope they really believe it. Overconfidence in their own program and a lack of respect for the Griz program has been their undoing for years.

BDizzle said:

@B_Braun3: The Griz recruiting class looks weak compared to ours

:clap:

firmgriz said:
BDizzle said:

That's great, I hope they really believe it. Overconfidence in their own program and a lack of respect for the Griz program has been their undoing for years.

I responded it's not how it looks on paper, it's how they perform on the field. And we all know how that has gone.

BDizzle said:
firmgriz said:
BDizzle said:

I responded it's not how it looks on paper, it's how they perform on the field. And we all know how that has gone.

It's not how it looks on paper, but how the trail of tears looks on TV!

GRZFTBL said:
BDizzle said:

Arrogance is one thing. Arrogance with nothing to back it up is just sad.

Griz2k said:
GRZFTBL said:
BDizzle said:

He also tweeted that he was joking... so there's that too.

BWahlberg said:
Griz2k said:
GRZFTBL said:
BDizzle said:

He also tweeted that he was joking... so there's that too.

Their coaches were probably on egriz trying to pick up pointers...saw the reported tweet...and made him rescind the tweet! :D

Back