• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2015 SIGNING DAY THREAD (WITH LINK)

AZGrizFan said:
Josh Sandry
Colin Bingham
Jerrin Williams
Colby Eaton
Cy Sirmon
Dalton Daum
Jesse Sims
Dante Olson

UPdated

GoGriz has Sandry, Binham and Sirmon up. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BDizzle said:
NikeGrizz said:
Jayson Williams will be signing at 10.. still uncommitted w/ griz on his list

He had just retweeted a Kyle Sample tweet.
his teammate Dehonta Hayes is uncommitted w/ griz offer as well. tho I think both will be eagles

Hayes and Williams are both commited to Eastern on a Facebook article damn really wanted Williams think he will give us trouble for the next 4 years.

NikeGrizz said:
http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020215aah.html
copied and pasted from AZ but here's all who's signed so far:

Colin Bingham
Jerrin Williams
Colby Eaton
Cy Sirmon
Dalton Daum
Jesse Sims
Dante Olson
Josh Sandry
Jason Lind (W/O)
Andrew Harris (W/O)
Danny Peoples (W/O)

Updated

On Facebook, Big Sky Conference Football War Zone is updating every teams signings.

(no, it's not my page, just a good resource I figured to share)

Two guys I'm on pins and needles over: Mau Ena and Holden Ryan. Behind the scenes, both have attractive Preferred Walkon offers on the table. Ryan at Washington and Ena at Boise State.

UM Griz Football ‏@UMGRIZZLIES_FB 59s59 seconds ago
Jackson McCullough, a 6’ 5” 275lb OL from Del Mar, Calif (Cathedral Catholic HS) is now a Griz. #GrizRecruits2015

Legi Suiaunoa ‏@LegiSuiaunoa1 · 2m2 minutes ago
Griz DLine Family!!! Project reload a huge success. Darkside welcomes Mau Ena and Jesse Sims. Great Day to be a Griz! #GrizRecruits2015

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
NikeGrizz said:
Kamron Johnson to NAU

That one hurt a bit...hoping the Calhoun boys are coming to town!
Yes he would have been a beast but I think people are greatly underraiting our RB's we do have and I'm mostly talking about Logwood and Favors.

biga75 said:
Legi Suiaunoa ‏@LegiSuiaunoa1 · 2m2 minutes ago
Griz DLine Family!!! Project reload a huge success. Darkside welcomes Mau Ena and Jesse Sims. Great Day to be a Griz! #GrizRecruits2015

YES!!!!!

Whew! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back