• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OFFICIAL 2015 SIGNING DAY THREAD (WITH LINK)

alabamagrizzly said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
NikeGrizz said:
Kamron Johnson to NAU

That one hurt a bit...hoping the Calhoun boys are coming to town!
Yes he would have been a beast but I think people are greatly underraiting our RB's we do have and I'm mostly talking about Logwood and Favors.

Counts is pretty good too...assuming he's made a full recovery from his injury.

AZGrizFan said:
NikeGrizz said:
http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020215aah.html
copied and pasted from AZ but here's all who's signed so far:

Colin Bingham TE
Jerrin Williams S
Colby Eaton WR
Cy Sirmon LB
Dalton Daum WR
Jesse Sims DE
Dante Olson LB
Josh Sandry S
Mau Ena DL
Jackson McCullough OL
Jason Lind LB (W/O)
Andrew Harris DE (W/O)
Danny Peoples K (W/O)

KamRon Johnson (NAU)

Updated

alabamagrizzly said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
NikeGrizz said:
Kamron Johnson to NAU

Yes he would have been a beast but I think people are greatly underraiting our RB's we do have and I'm mostly talking about Logwood and Favors.

or greatly overrating....#whoknows

AZGrizFan said:
biga75 said:
Legi Suiaunoa ‏@LegiSuiaunoa1 · 2m2 minutes ago
Griz DLine Family!!! Project reload a huge success. Darkside welcomes Mau Ena and Jesse Sims. Great Day to be a Griz! #GrizRecruits2015

YES!!!!!

Whew! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
This makes me happy. One more good DT would be icing on the cake.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
NikeGrizz said:
Kamron Johnson to NAU

I think we have a good shot with them. I heard directly from the NAU RBs coach that he really wanted the Calhoun RB but was told he would be signing elsewhere.

Sweet!
Kyle Sample
@Kyle_Missoulian
Trying to reach @LBPoly_Football to see when their event starts. Left a message Justin and Jeremy Calhoun are UM recruits #GrizRecruits2015

UM Griz Football ‏@UMGRIZZLIES_FB 49s49 seconds ago
Dallas Hart, a 6’ 5” 295lb OL from Cypress, Calif. (Pacifica HS) has committed to UM. #GrizRecruits2015

I am loving the work we've done on the OL and DL thus far! Defensive gets overall impressive...just in time as we'll need them season after next. How bout a tru corner now?

NikeGrizz said:
Dallas hart 6'5" 295 OL!

Yep, he's listed as a UM commit on his twitter page. Welcome Dallas! Where are all the so-called recruiting experts now who said there wasn't any beef in this class. Is it possible that the coaches actually knew something they didn't?!?!

Go Griz!

grizatwork said:
Looks like we got the beef we wanted as well as Ena. So far so good.

KamRon the only disappointment.

Need Calhouns to come through.... :thumb: :thumb:

HookedonGriz said:
Mau Ena a huge get!
I realize the star system can be misleading, but why is "no star" Mau Ena a huge get and "3 star" Clark less attractive to our coaching staff?

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
NikeGrizz said:
Dallas hart 6'5" 295 OL!

Didn't see that one coming! Nice surprise

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1661038/dallas-hart" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Got to love O-linemen who look to put someone under the turf on every block. #DOLA.

SoldierGriz said:
I am loving the work we've done on the OL and DL thus far! Defensive gets overall impressive...just in time as we'll need them season after next. How bout a tru corner now?

Watch the hudl highlights for Markell Sanders - that CB might already be on-campus.

Back