• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Offense

HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
Far from true.

Over 600 yards to South Dakota, almost 700 to Fresno, over 400 to San Diego.

Helena Do you hate just cam? Or are you a bobby hater, or maybe just Griz football in general?
You are soooo negative on all these threads.

Mavman said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Over 600 yards to South Dakota, almost 700 to Fresno, over 400 to San Diego.

Helena Do you hate just cam? Or are you a bobby hater, or maybe just Griz football in general?

Pretty sure all I said is the Griz offense needs to be more consistent and execute better than they did against Poly. Is that hating on Cam or Bobby? Is that hating on the Griz? Is it so outlandish to think EWU could score 3 or 4 touchdowns? I suggest you grow a thicker skin or stay off of message boards.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mavman said:

Pretty sure all I said is the Griz offense needs to be more consistent and execute better than they did against Poly. Is that hating on Cam or Bobby? Is that hating on the Griz? Is it so outlandish to think EWU could score 3 or 4 touchdowns? I suggest you grow a thicker skin or stay off of message boards.

Skin is plenty thick! Been on here for years. Just don't buy your negativity on several threads. Go Griz

Mavman said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Skin is plenty thick! Been on here for years. Just don't buy your negativity on several threads. Go Griz

Guess hoping for an offense that plays more consistent and executes better is negative.

Mavman said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

You want negative? Try this...how many former Griz ever thought the Big Game would be against Eastern Washington whatever it is? It's almost embarrassing.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mavman said:

Guess hoping for an offense that plays more consistent and executes better is negative.
just come out and say you think the Griz will lose to EWU! Not that hard man, I would respect that more than your ewu is better than Washington and tight sphincter posts. I like the Griz chances against EWU better than against MSU. They are all just opinions.

Mavman said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
just come out and say you think the Griz will lose to EWU! Not that hard man, I would respect that more than your ewu is better than Washington and tight sphincter posts. I like the Griz chances against EWU better than against MSU. They are all just opinions.

I said that EWU has a better, more explosive offense than Washington. I didn't say EWU was better than UDub. I think the Griz win, but they will have to score in the 30s, because EWU is going to score some point. To score in the 30s, the offense will have to play better than last week. I said that there will be tight sphincters because I think this game will be closer than many of the predicted scores that I have seen. So pull your head out of your ass and quit assuming shit.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mavman said:

Damn you and your constant negativity, Eeyore! :twisted: :twisted:

Montana has averaged 35pts a game in last 19 games. I have faith scoring,execution,and consistency will be there tonight on both sides of the ball. If not I'm wrong, eagles win and I wait until next weeks game.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mavman said:

I said that EWU has a better, more explosive offense than Washington. I didn't say EWU was better than UDub. I think the Griz win, but they will have to score in the 30s, because EWU is going to score some point. To score in the 30s, the offense will have to play better than last week. I said that there will be tight sphincters because I think this game will be closer than many of the predicted scores that I have seen. So pull your head out of your ass and quit assuming shit.
You want Griz fans to pull their heads out of their asses but also want us to tighten up our sphincters? I feel like this could lead to a disconnect between our abdomen/thorax/head.

SaskGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
You want Griz fans to pull their heads out of their asses but also want us to tighten up our sphincters? I feel like this could lead to a disconnect between our abdomen/thorax/head.

No, I told one Griz fan, and apparently he has no tightness issues with his sphincter.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mavman said:

BUMP

HelenaHandBasket said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

BUMP

What’s to bump, almost identical performance to cal poly. These are two of the worst defenses in the country. This team will go as far as the offense can take them.

dupuyer griz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

What’s to bump, almost identical performance to cal poly. These are two of the worst defenses in the country. This team will go as far as the offense can take them.

Even IF we make the playoffs we aren't going far with this offense.

Are we going back to the original bobby ball......can't win the big ones on national tv ?

fanofzoo said:
dupuyer griz said:

Are we going back to the original bobby ball......can't win the big ones on national tv ?

I think this Griz team will be good. If the Griz players make a few more key plays last night, then they get a big road game Win. A stud freshman Tight End will mature and next time he attacks that last-minute Endzone pass at a highpoint and brings in the winning TD.

Proud Griz Man said:
fanofzoo said:

I think this Griz team will be good. If the Griz players make a few more key plays last night, then they get a big road game Win. A stud freshman Tight End will mature and next time he attacks that last-minute Endzone pass at a highpoint and brings in the winning TD.

You are assuming we will have a QB that could make that throw.

fanofzoo said:
Proud Griz Man said:

We do have a quarterback that can make that throw--the one WHO DID. Brown sat on the bench for all but the last few seconds of the game, Yet he came in and threw critical completions in the face of pressure that our O line, bless their non DOLA hearts, couldn't stop at the most crucial time of the game. That pass into the end zone, from far behind the line of scrimmage, while running for his life, was right in Grossman's hands. No real excuse for that not being a game winning pass and catch. Whether Brown succeeds going forward remains to be seen but his brief performance last night in crunch time was exceptional.

dupuyer griz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Why? Because I nailed it, and people called me negative all dang week. Some people just have zero ability to be realistic when it comes to the team they cheer for.

Plainsman said:
fanofzoo said:

We do have a quarterback that can make that throw--the one WHO DID. Brown sat on the bench for all but the last few seconds of the game, Yet he came in and threw critical completions in the face of pressure that our O line, bless their non DOLA hearts, couldn't stop at the most crucial time of the game. That pass into the end zone, from far behind the line of scrimmage, while running for his life, was right in Grossman's hands. No real excuse for that not being a game winning pass and catch. Whether Brown succeeds going forward remains to be seen but his brief performance last night in crunch time was exceptional.

Brown has an exceptional arm, he certainly looks the part and only time will tell if he has the maturity to lead a senior laden team. Everyone needs to get off Cam's back, kid plays like a Griz lots of heart and no quit! The whole team plays that way and I for one am looking forward to the next time this year when we play Eastern and avenge this loss with a playoff win! Let's not forget we're pretty banged up at RB, several other key contributors went down to injuries we had several key mental lapses that aren't typical for the Griz. I think we get stronger, rally around whomever is behind center and fix all the stuff we can and move on from what we can't. Proud to be a Griz and can't wait for the next time I get to cheer them on at home! All of them!

Back