• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Noon game SELA / JMU

IdaGriz01 said:
EverettGriz said:
Considerably better opponents.
Yep. Football "names" that the regular fans recognize because they get on TV now and then. And quite a few opponents within driving distance.

The other issue that gets overlooked is playoff games aren’t guaranteed from a scheduling standpoint. I can assure you from someone who lives 9 hours from WaGriz, knowing there will be a game more than six days in advance is a little helpful. JMU — like UM — has many fans hours away.

Well, that was fun.

So if the Griz beat JMU... ETSU beats Kennesaw and NDSU...

We get another Home game!

Cereal_Killer said:
Cuervohola said:
Well, that was fun.

So if the Griz beat JMU... ETSU beats Kennesaw and NDSU...

We get another Home game!

Kennesaw looks like they would be fun to play.

I'll check out that game... Or the Fargo Heated Hillbillies.

Cuervohola said:
Cereal_Killer said:
Kennesaw looks like they would be fun to play.

They remind me of Delaware with the triple option. And, I just have bad memories of triple option teams so I love the opportunity for the Griz to play and crush them!!!

Edit-> flashback to long ago when Delaware bested the Griz by 1 point at home with a last minute field goal on a cold, snowy, dreary day. Still haunts me.

Cereal_Killer said:
Cuervohola said:

They remind me of Delaware with the triple option. And, I just have bad memories of triple option teams so I love the opportunity for the Griz to play and crush them!!!

Edit-> flashback to long ago when Delaware bested the Griz by 1 point at home with a last minute field goal on a cold, snowy, dreary day. Still haunts me.

I think the Griz LB's would love to take on Kennesaw's Bruiser RB...

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
JMU is going to be a tough out

Everyone at this point is. I honestly think EWU is better than JMU. Similar teams too.

Have to get to JMUs QB and knock him around. They like to take shots. They won’t have time against us like they did against SELA

Watched the final 5 minutes of the Ladies game... They are insane. I don't remember watching BB when FB is on since the last time the Ladies were ranked, probably before some here were born!

On to Sam Houston / Incarnate... This is a great game!

Cereal_Killer said:
Cuervohola said:

Was there, who ever had the ball last was going to win, defense ...what defense.

Back