• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Noon game SELA / JMU

SE Louisiana has no pass defense. They better figure things out. Would sure like to get them here.

If JMU can't draw a crowd at the FCS level, how are they going to at the FBS level?

Yukon said:
If JMU can't draw a crowed at the FCS level, how are they going to at the FBS level?

I seem to remember a pretty full stadium for our game against them in 2008. I wonder what's happened in the meantime.

CDAGRIZ said:
The campus looks nice. Who’s making the trip?

Yesterday before the game, I saw on the EWU message board a post from someone who said he was making reservations to go to James Madison. You might check there to see if you can get his reservations.

I was wrong as well. Really thought that SELA offense would be enough to keep them in the game. I think we match up pretty well with JMU though. Pretty confident Griz can come away with a win

Cereal_Killer said:
I know it's early in the game. But, some of these posts about the JMU blow out of SELA don't appear to be aging well.

SELA 10 - JMU 7 in the 1st

Whoa, this post definitely didn't age well. Guess I should learn to defer to those with more football savvy....

JMU 38 SELA 13

EverettGriz said:
Yukon said:
If JMU can't draw a crowd at the FCS level, how are they going to at the FBS level?
Considerably better opponents.
Yep. Football "names" that the regular fans recognize because they get on TV now and then. And quite a few opponents within driving distance.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I was wrong as well. Really thought that SELA offense would be enough to keep them in the game. I think we match up pretty well with JMU though. Pretty concise can come away with a win

Nice win last night. If the Griz play with the same intensity that they did against the Cats and EWU last night, they will beat JMU.

Back