• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Noon game SELA / JMU

That was blatant defensive pass interference by JMU, and no call.

We saw it last night in Msla, but here again today the NCAA ref crews are saving money (no whistles issued to Refs).

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
SELA scores 21+. I’ve watched a couple of their games this year. That offense is legit. It’s their defense that sucks

I told ya. That SELA offense is straight nasty. Reminds me of EWU. Sucks because as bad as I want to have another home game, we match up way better with JMU than SELA, who is another EWU in green unis

I think this is a different SLU team than we faced in 2019. They learned from that experience in Washington Grizzly and are better for it this year. I still don’t think their offense is as explosive in the cold and they’ve never seen Washington Grizzly at night. Though we matchup better for JMU, we always enjoy the confines of home and the crowd at almost capacity is a game changer. There were several huge false starts, delay of game, and timeouts that occurred last night with a decently composed offense built for a loud environment.

This one is gonna be a dog fight. Very entertaining so far. Terrible game atmosphere and turnout though. UM game atmosphere>>>>>>>>>x10,000>>>>>>>>>>JMU gameday

The good news about JMU having a terrible atmosphere is that if we have to go play there next week, it won't be intimidating for our guys.

Well. I am thinking we play in Virginia next week. I still think SELA has the horses to mount a comeback offensively, but their defense is atrocious

This doesn't bode well if the Griz go to VA next week unless the broadcast stops shaking like a SPIDER WEB!!!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Well. I am thinking we play in Virginia next week. I still think SELA has the horses to mount a comeback offensively, but their defense is atrocious

giphy.gif

SELA kicks a field goal to bring the score to 21-13 in favor of JMU

Hey, that was the score of the Griz-EWU game at one point last night. Maybe SELA will pull it out?

I'm trying to watch both the SELA-JMU and the KennesawST-ETSU games.

Fun to watch

I'm seeing a ETSU play (#31) being walked off the field. It's just so odd to me to see a 26 year old college player.

Johnson is one hell of a QB. His throws are right on the money. We’ll more than have our hands full

Back