• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Noon game SELA / JMU

EverettGriz said:
Embarrassingly bad crowd.

Seriously. UM has the best game atmosphere in FCS and it’s not close. We have a better atmosphere than anyone in the mountain west as well, hands down

JMU made that look easy, easy... 7-3 JMU, passing the ball down field like the plucked chickens we boiled last night..

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:
It's unlikely in the minds of people because of JMU's recent success... They haven't played anybody besides the loss to Nova though, and their conference is weak. They destroyed a NAIA team, then beat a bunch of teams, none of which had 7 wins. They beat 5 teams with 6-5 records that could go to the Summer's Eve Heavy Dayz Bowl.

I don't think SELA is any better than the "nobodys" that JMU has already played. The Southland is a terrible conference.

Yeah, but I'm just knocking down JMU a notch because people put them on a pedestal for no reason other than their recent NC.

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I don't think SELA is any better than the "nobodys" that JMU has already played. The Southland is a terrible conference.

Yeah, but I'm just knocking down JMU a notch because people put them on a pedestal for no reason other than their recent NC.

Fair enough

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Benjamin Dover said:
Nah... no sense watching.

It's going to be a beat down of epic proportions. I highly doubt SELA even scores to be honest.

But hell, I'll go ahead and spot them 14 courtesy points and say the final will be 59-14.

I love beatin up on SELA.

SELA scores 21+. I’ve watched a couple of their games this year. That offense is legit. It’s their defense that sucks

I told ya. That SELA offense is straight nasty. Reminds me of EWU. Sucks because as bad as I want to have another home game, we match up way better with JMU than SELA, who is another EWU in green unis

I know it's early in the game. But, some of these posts about the JMU blow out of SELA don't appear to be aging well.

SELA 10 - JMU 7 in the 1st

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
SELA scores 21+. I’ve watched a couple of their games this year. That offense is legit. It’s their defense that sucks

I told ya. That SELA offense is straight nasty. Reminds me of EWU. Sucks because as bad as I want to have another home game, we match up way better with JMU than SELA, who is another EWU in green unis

Cole Kelley does not have EBs scrambling ability. I like our chances.

Back