• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New CB D'Angelo Gunter (BYU Transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a strong feeling that Bobby would find a solid CB before fall ball started. Looks like he did that, and I would not be surprised if he doesn't sign a couple more studs in the next month or so.

4theluvofgriz said:
I had a strong feeling that Bobby would find a solid CB before fall ball started. Looks like he did that, and I would not be surprised if he doesn't sign a couple more studs in the next month or so.

MNeE7.jpg

Paytonlives said:
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2695554/57d61abd688ec5be0ccb9bb2

I love how his FIRST highlight is him sprinting ahead of the play to spring his teammate for a TD on the return!!!

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:
Do you think he’ll play this season or just provide depth?

Wouldn't that be the same thing. I mean, if he doesn't play he doesn't provide depth for the season.

?? I think what he's saying is that is the idea he's just being brought in as a walk on to provide depth i.e. he may not see the field (Except in garbage time) unless you start having injuries at the CB position.

this kid looks the part to me on tape....i would bet he is expected to start against norther iowa.....

poorgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:
Do you think he’ll play this season or just provide depth?

Wouldn't that be the same thing. I mean, if he doesn't play he doesn't provide depth for the season.

?? I think what he's saying is that is the idea he's just being brought in as a walk on to provide depth i.e. he may not see the field (Except in garbage time) unless you start having injuries at the CB position.

Well since the kid had 5 FBS offers out of high school, I would assume this guy has the talent to play. I think him coming as a walk-on doesn't mean the kid can't come in and play right away.

Not sure why he is listed on the roster, if social media is correct he has decided not to leave BYU. Looks as though we may have jumped the gun again.

grizfan1984 said:
Not sure why he is listed on the roster, if social media is correct he has decided not to leave BYU. Looks as though we may have jumped the gun again.
They were very careful with the update of the roster, so I would think he is on there for a reason. Of course social media has never been incorrect.

kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
They were very careful with the udate of the roster, so I would think he is on there for a reason. Of course social media has never been incorrect.

Correct. Usually if they are on the roster (which he is) it’s pretty legit. Cause the Griz take forever on that stuff.

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
They were very careful with the udate of the roster, so I would think he is on there for a reason. Of course social media has never been incorrect.

Correct. Usually if they are on the roster (which he is) it’s pretty legit. Cause the Griz take forever on that stuff.

Words straight from Instagram: How is BYU? I love it #gocougs, you still looking to transfer? Nah I love it here. Seems pretty legit he is staying at BYU?

grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:

Words straight from Instagram: How is BYU? I love it #gocougs, you still looking to transfer? Nah I love it here. Seems pretty legit he is staying at BYU?
What date?

kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:

What date?
It was on Instagram stories so it was posted yesterday the first question is from i don't know when but the 2nd question is from July 2.

grizfan1984 said:
kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:

What date?
It was on Instagram stories so it was posted yesterday the first question is from i don't know when but the 2nd question is from July 2.

11 days is a lifetime. He was announced here 7/13.

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:
kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
What date?

Somebody call Spokane & get Bobby out of the hot tub. We need answers - pronto!

Edit: maybe call Spencer’s as well. Sunday’s we’re always my favorite night for oysters.

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:
kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
What date?

Yes agree with that but coming in as a walk on he would have to be accepted into school here and get everything together which I think is going to take longer than 11 days.

grizfan1984 said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:
kemajic said:
What date?

Yes agree with that but coming in as a walk on he would have to be accepted into school here and get everything together which I think is going to take longer than 11 days.

IF this kid goes all Kessman on us I will NEVER believe a transfer is coming from BYU EVER again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back