• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU to play

Cclarkblues, when graduation arrives, here's some information on what to do with all that money laying around. :thumb:

There are far too many variables to denote an all-time best Scotch whisky. That said, statements such as Lagavulin 16 Year Old, The Macallan Fine Oak 21 Year, The Balvenie 21 Year Old Port Wood, and Highland Park 18 Year Old are cherished by seasoned drinkers worldwide. That's not to mention highly sought-after releases such as the Bowmore 50 Year or The Macallan M, which occupy a category all their own.

Spanky2 said:
ilovethecats said:
I’ll tell you what. I BLEED blue and gold. It’s all I’ve ever known. But UM softball is outstanding. The ladies work their asses off and are building something there. And if my daughter goes there in a couple years I’m going to need some scotch....

You will be a good Griz fan!

Not that I wouldn’t love to see some blue and gold cheering for the Griz but I’d really love it if y’all’d get a softball team also. How fun would that be to have instate rivals playing the last weekend of the regular season. Don’t get me started on how heated postseason games would be also. Unfortunately due to the current circumstances, I don’t see anyone adding new sports anytime soon. We’d gladly welcome y’all with open arms though.

tourist said:
Cclarkblues, when graduation arrives, here's some information on what to do with all that money laying around. :thumb:

There are far too many variables to denote an all-time best Scotch whisky. That said, statements such as Lagavulin 16 Year Old, The Macallan Fine Oak 21 Year, The Balvenie 21 Year Old Port Wood, and Highland Park 18 Year Old are cherished by seasoned drinkers worldwide. That's not to mention highly sought-after releases such as the Bowmore 50 Year or The Macallan M, which occupy a category all their own.

You strike me as a good man to know. :thumb:

I promise I won't touch your Scotch supply. The stuff is like Ipecac to me. Something to do with a game at New Dornblaser about 50 years ago. :puke:

3 days b4 game NDSU caved to the liberals in the health dept and cancelled 8000 fans attending.
such BS!!!

NDSU 230 Central Sat ESPN+

I say it will be Trey Lances Last game and LT Dillon Radunz

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30002738/who-trey-lance-meet-nfl-draft-darling-playing-only-once-fall

So, common sense applied and the place not packed Those damned libs should have just let em all come. A great experiment.

Seems as though they didn't want it to turn into some sort of Clown Car Act Show in the Shed.

Bisonation said:
3 days b4 game NDSU caved to the liberals in the health dept and cancelled 8000 fans attending.
such BS!!!

NDSU 230 Central Sat ESPN+

I say it will be Trey Lances Last game and LT Dillon Radunz

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30002738/who-trey-lance-meet-nfl-draft-darling-playing-only-once-fall

Congrats to North Dakota! Number one in the nation for new COVID cases for weeks on end! Such a joke that the health department libs caved and seriously threatened the state’s number one ranking! Also, sorry about the three exclamation marks in one post! Wait, make that four! I mean five!

Back