• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU to play

Well, gents, I didn’t quite make the summit. I made it to 4,580 feet above sea level, though. Sure, the base is around 4,573, but it’ll go down in the history books as a free solo attempt on El Cap. It’s an honor to add my name to the great climbers who have tried.

ilovethecats said:
Spanky2 said:
Thanks for giving me your permission. You might want to consider other dangers of getting Covid such as long term residual implications like heart and lung disease. Death isn’t the only outcome.

Spanky I hope you and yours are safe and healthy. Whenever we’re back to normal I’d love to share a real nice bottle of red.

Cats, let’s plan on that.

I cannot imagine anything safer than a Fargo Dome packed with heavy-breathing large persons. I imagine only 10-12 wouldn’t survive. Way less death than normally caused by heart issues. That’s a small price to pay for annihilating Central Arkansas, if you ask me. And only one more chance to see Tray Lantz before he jumps to the NFL!

Wish I could be there!

CDAGRIZ said:
Well, gents, I didn’t quite make the summit. I made it to 4,580 feet above sea level, though. Sure, the base is around 4,573, but it’ll go down in the history books as a free solo attempt on El Cap. It’s an honor to add my name to the great climbers who have tried.

Some would consider that a failure, but not me! I consider it a big short-cut. Honestly, you didn’t miss much.

AllWeatherFan said:
I cannot imagine anything safer than a Fargo Dome packed with heavy-breathing large persons. I imagine only 10-12 wouldn’t survive. Way less death than normally caused by heart issues. That’s a small price to pay for annihilating Central Arkansas, if you ask me. And only one more chance to see Tray Lantz before he jumps to the NFL!

Wish I could be there!

That's too funny, it will be the only way you would be able to see an nfl caliber quaterback in college unless the opposing team brings one in the next year or two.

How long has been since montana grizzlies have had a quaterback go onto the nfl... Super dave

If things go as projected with Trey Lance that will be three quaterbacks from ndsu getting drafted.

Get back to me when the next quaterback from the grizzlies does.. enjoy the season

AllWeatherFan said:

Wish I could be there!
This is so true, and they’re all a bunch of mouth-breathers, so the spittal content in the air makes it feel like a hot and muggy, humid, southern city, but with worse food and football. Yuck. No thanks. I wonder if football will ever return indoors. I hope not. Oh well, no big loss

CDAGRIZ said:

Hell of an effort, CDA. I hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you.

Someday I'd like to hear the stories about how it feels to free climb above the 8 foot level. It must be sheer terror and exhilaration all at once.

AllWeatherFan said:

Wish I could be there!

I hope there is a contingency plan in place for hospital over-runs. I had heard that the plan was to airlift some to the Mayo clinic in MPS. But evidently there are concerns about the weight ratings on the evac copters.

garizzalies said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Wish I could be there!
This is so true, and they’re all a bunch of mouth-breathers, so the spittal content in the air makes it feel like a hot and muggy, humid, southern city, but with worse food and football. Yuck. No thanks. I wonder if football will ever return indoors. I hope not. Oh well, no big loss
That's coming from a dipshit from "zootown" talking about air quality index... Haha.

Wa-griz is sure going to loud and cold this year...oh make that just cold.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://missoulacurrent.com/outdoors/2020/02/air-quality-report/&ved=2ahUKEwjrnv7jibzrAhWHVc0KHa0TAOQQFjAPegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2BltLYLifZGIr90iSDAIwT

tenor.gif

200Buffaloes/cowards82: MT sucks. See look at this link which is totally not a RickRoll that proves it.

Egriz: why are you always on our site?

200Buffaloes/cowards82: because I live in MT now

Egriz: smfh

garizzalies said:
200Buffaloes/cowards82: MT sucks. See look at this link which is totally not a RickRoll that proves it.

Think of it this way now that Montana won't be playing all your Saturdays will be freed up to do all the farmers markets and bingo halls.

If that doesn't get you too excited you can take that scenic i-90, 120 miles east and visit your friend in beautiful Butte mt and you can help him with his stand up routine and he can give you ideas on your short stories,

That is if his cats errr... Kids don't get in the way.

CDAGRIZ said:

So close! It must be disappointing to be able to see the final objective and yet be able to reach it! :lol:

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

Think of it this way now that Montana won't be playing all your Saturdays will be freed up to do all the farmers markets and bingo halls.

If that doesn't get you too excited you can take that scenic i-90, 120 miles east and visit your friend in beautiful Butte mt and you can help him with his stand up routine and he can give you ideas on your short stories,

That is if his cats errr... Kids don't get in the way.

3lxpht.jpg

Spanky2 said:
ilovethecats said:
Spanky I hope you and yours are safe and healthy. Whenever we’re back to normal I’d love to share a real nice bottle of red.

Cats, let’s plan on that.

Spanky, I'd love to be in on that btl of red. I may not know much about Football, but good vino is something I'll match anyone.I promise to bring a good red -maybe a '77 Port if that's up your alley.

garizzalies said:
I know five fat people and you are four of them

Dipshit, what's your plan for tomorrow without Montana football.

I suppose you can get your relatives together, knock back some maddog 2020 or Boone's farm go out on the back stoop of the single wide and start "howling" . I heard that's some kind of crazy thing that happens in zootown.

Have fun... Watching others play football.

Back