• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU to play

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
I know five fat people and you are four of them

Dipshit, what's your plan for tomorrow without Montana football.

I suppose you can get your relatives together, knock back some maddog 2020 or Boone's farm go out on the back stoop of the single wide and start "howling" . I heard that's some kind of crazy thing that happens in zootown.

Have fun... Watching others play football.
Or not.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
I know five fat people and you are four of them

I suppose you can get your relatives together, knock back some maddog 2020 or Boone's farm go out on the back stoop of the single wide and start "howling" . I heard that's some kind of crazy thing that happens in zootown.

Man, this guys shtick never gets old. Like the covid, he just keeps pumpin out the jams.

alabamagrizzly said:
braves84 said:

Man, this guys shtick never gets old. Like the covid, he just keeps pumpin out the jams.

How about starting another Montana softball topic on the football board.

youre-not-wanted-here

alabamagrizzly said:
braves84 said:

Careful. He gets really sensitive on the internet if he thinks you're being a meanie jerk store.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Well, gents, I didn’t quite make the summit. I made it to 4,580 feet above sea level, though. Sure, the base is around 4,573, but it’ll go down in the history books as a free solo attempt on El Cap. It’s an honor to add my name to the great climbers who have tried.

Hell of an effort, CDA. I hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you.

Someday I'd like to hear the stories about how it feels to free climb above the 8 foot level. It must be sheer terror and exhilaration all at once.

Thanks! I could definitely tell the wind was going to be a factor if I went any higher. The only thing to do is start training and come back next year, I guess.

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Well, gents, I didn’t quite make the summit. I made it to 4,580 feet above sea level, though. Sure, the base is around 4,573, but it’ll go down in the history books as a free solo attempt on El Cap. It’s an honor to add my name to the great climbers who have tried.

Some would consider that a failure, but not me! I consider it a big short-cut. Honestly, you didn’t miss much.

I like this spin a LOT.

braves84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

How about posting multiple times per day on the message board of a team that isn't even playing this season? That'll show 'em!

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Think of it this way now that Montana won't be playing all your Saturdays will be freed up to do all the farmers markets and bingo halls.

If that doesn't get you too excited you can take that scenic i-90, 120 miles east and visit your friend in beautiful Butte mt and you can help him with his stand up routine and he can give you ideas on your short stories,

That is if his cats errr... Kids don't get in the way.

3lxpht.jpg
I don't expect you to get it because it's more than two sentences. But here's a clue.

Just like you most of his posts are supposed to be in jest, but when his "serious persona " side comes out ... Look out. .😾😾

braves84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

What, did the comedy well finally run dry? You seriously gave up already? C’mon, I know you got some more jems in there somewhere. Try the softball joke again, that was pure gold.

I don’t think this chub can read. Like seriously, I’m not talking about a simple spelling/punctuation issue, or even a comprehension problem. He can’t read.

I initially thought he could be special needs, or twelve, or maybe that’s just how NoDunks talk. But, no, he can’t read.

Can you imagine being super insecure and figuring out just enough to know people are making fun of you?

alabamagrizzly said:
braves84 said:

What, did the comedy well finally run dry? You seriously gave up already? C’mon, I know you got some more jems in there somewhere. Try the softball joke again, that was pure gold.
Nah, you keep posting about some random female softball player that currently plays or played on a Montana high school team that has nothing at all to do with University of Montana athletics on a football board.

Keep it up....

braves84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Nah, you keep posting about some random female softball player that currently plays or played on a Montana high school team that has nothing at all to do with University of Montana athletics on a football board.

Keep it up....

I knew you weren’t washed up yet. Hook line and sinker. That’s a fishing reference by the way, also not football related in case you needed some new material.

garizzalies said:
I don’t think this chub can read. Like seriously, I’m not talking about a simple spelling/punctuation issue, or even a comprehension problem. He can’t read.

I initially thought he could be special needs, or twelve, or maybe that’s just how NoDunks talk. But, no, he can’t read.

Can you imagine being super insecure and figuring out just enough to know people are making fun of you?

That's funny coming from a guy who easily loses focus on a football message board.

Good job of taking advantage of that Montana educational system, it's really paying dividends for you.👍

Now Go to bed, I'm sure you will have a busy day tomorrow in that crazy town Missoula.

That's if if you dare venture outside.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

That's funny coming from a guy who easily loses focus on a football message board.

Good job of taking advantage of that Montana educational system, it's really paying dividends for you.👍

Now Go to bed, I'm sure you will have a busy day tomorrow in that crazy town Missoula.

That's if if you dare venture outside.

If there is one place not to lose one’s focus, it’s on a CFB message board. C’mon, Garizz! The steaks half never bean higher.

braves84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I’ll tell you what. I BLEED blue and gold. It’s all I’ve ever known. But UM softball is outstanding. The ladies work their asses off and are building something there. And if my daughter goes there in a couple years I’m going to need some scotch....

ilovethecats said:
braves84 said:
I’ll tell you what. I BLEED blue and gold. It’s all I’ve ever known. But UM softball is outstanding. The ladies work their asses off and are building something there. And if my daughter goes there in a couple years I’m going to need some scotch....

You will be a good Griz fan!

ilovethecats said:
braves84 said:

I have been writing checks to MSU's evil empire for 4 years so he can become an engineer. Hell yes it hurts. And it takes a trainload of scotch. Thankfully I can afford better than I could years ago, but not as good as it will be once he graduates.

braves84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Keep it up....

Quitter...

Back