• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU opens at Oregon next season

braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The real question is whether the Bizon would beat the Cincinnati Bengals by more than the Bizon would beat Clemson.

Everytime. 😂😂haha.

I know, right? Buffalo fans just aren’t able to handle it if everyone isn’t 100% complimentary of the program...at all times...on eGriz.
I don't care if you agree or not with some of the opposing teams fans, that's your right. But it's the lack of respect you contanstantly show other teams, player, coaches with your "cute "little nicnames
Tell the truth, is there one team in the big sky or that Montana has played that you haven't disrespected..that's all

I disagree.

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
Everytime. 😂😂haha.

I know, right? Buffalo fans just aren’t able to handle it if everyone isn’t 100% complimentary of the program...at all times...on eGriz.
I don't care if you agree or not with some of the opposing teams fans, that's your right. But it's the lack of respect you contanstantly show other teams, player, coaches with your "cute "little nicnames
Tell the truth, is there one team in the big sky or that Montana has played that you haven't disrespected..that's all

I disagree.

Not that it matters (what does on Egriz?), and not that you care, but I look forward to your two opinions more than any others on Egriz. braves84, I bet I grew up with you in Kali. CDA, you're hilarious, hands down you make me laugh out loud, but you do use the nickname gimmick on a scale only politicians can compete with. Oregon will beat NDSU by 17 or more, and that's no slam to NDSU. Oregon is deeper, at home, and has more studs. Of course, I though MSU would be within 17! :lol:

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:
Oregon has had OUTSTANDING recruiting for several years, including this year. If you're counting on the 2020 Ducks beiyng much worse than this year, you're in for a big surprise. I give NDSU a 10% chance of winning. You'll be in shock just because you aren't playing at home in your barn.

Meh....NDSU will be more experienced and will have the best offensive player on the field in Trey Lance and the best defensive player on the field in Jabril Cox.

I don’t think the team will be in any sort of shock. The program is 9-3 against FBS opponents since moving up.

Oregon will clobber NDSU. NDSU has .01% chance of winning. Oregon will have the top 20 players on the field.
People said the same thing when ndsu went to Iowa and beat the number 11 ranked Hawkeyes 23-21
that Hawkeyes team that came off an 12-2 Rose bowl team that had 11 future players get drafted into the n.f.l.
Georg kittle San Francisco, Desmond king L.A.chargers, Josh Jackson Green Bay Packers, Josey jewell, Denver, c.j. bethard San Francisco, jaleel johnson Minnesota, t.j. hockenson Detroit,Noah fant Denver, Anthony Nelson Tampa Bay, amari hooker Tennessee, James Daniels Chicago.thats a lot of talent.
Oregon will no doubt have the majority of the better players, but top 20 that's plain wrong. Trey Lance will be the best quarterback on the field that day, considering whoever Oregon puts out there will be making his first start under center for the ducks.

I wasn’t saying that in 2016. Can you locate any egriz posters who were saying that in 2016?

Why don’t you and 2011 propose terms for a $100 bet on the 2020 Oregon game? Then,
I, and perhaps others, will see if we will bet you on those terms.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I disagree.

Not that it matters (what does on Egriz?), and not that you care, but I look forward to your two opinions more than any others on Egriz. braves84, I bet I grew up with you in Kali. CDA, you're hilarious, hands down you make me laugh out loud, but you do use the nickname gimmick on a scale only politicians can compete with. Oregon will beat NDSU by 17 or more, and that's no slam to NDSU. Oregon is deeper, at home, and has more studs. Of course, I though MSU would be within 17! :lol:

Will Oregon have players like George Kittle and Desmond King (two first team NFL all pros this year) on their team next year? It isn’t like the Bison haven’t been here before.

The Bison will compete in this game. They will have the best QB on the field, best defensive player on the field and a better offensive line than Oregon.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Meh....NDSU will be more experienced and will have the best offensive player on the field in Trey Lance and the best defensive player on the field in Jabril Cox.

I don’t think the team will be in any sort of shock. The program is 9-3 against FBS opponents since moving up.

Oregon will clobber NDSU. NDSU has .01% chance of winning. Oregon will have the top 20 players on the field.
People said the same thing when ndsu went to Iowa and beat the number 11 ranked Hawkeyes 23-21
that Hawkeyes team that came off an 12-2 Rose bowl team that had 11 future players get drafted into the n.f.l.
Georg kittle San Francisco, Desmond king L.A.chargers, Josh Jackson Green Bay Packers, Josey jewell, Denver, c.j. bethard San Francisco, jaleel johnson Minnesota, t.j. hockenson Detroit,Noah fant Denver, Anthony Nelson Tampa Bay, amari hooker Tennessee, James Daniels Chicago.thats a lot of talent.
Oregon will no doubt have the majority of the better players, but top 20 that's plain wrong. Trey Lance will be the best quarterback on the field that day, considering whoever Oregon puts out there will be making his first start under center for the ducks.

I wasn’t saying that in 2016. Can you locate any egriz posters who were saying that in 2016?

Why don’t you and 2011 propose terms for a $100 bet on the 2020 Oregon game? Then,
Look it up yourself, plenty of articles of the game on the espn search engine as well as the des Moines register , and the daily Iowan.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

Look it up yourself, plenty of articles of the game on the espn search engine as well as the des Moines register , and the daily Iowan.

i didn't realize egriz posters wrote for espn, the des moines register, and the daily iowan!

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Friday September 16, 2016 10:13 AM

CDAGRIZ
“I don’t think this one will be close. Without Bob Jensen or the Ginga Ninja, the T-Buffs are lucky to have eeked out two OT wins at home, both of which they should have lost. Iowa will win this one with a few garbage scores at the end by the T-Buffs, and the T-Buffers will talk about how they almost won for years on eGriz.”

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

So ESPN was covering the views of egriz posters on the NDSU v.Iowa game in 216? Wow, I didn't know that.

Sorry, buddy, but if you make an assertion, you have to prove it or back it up. We don't have to do your homework. You have no substance. You have no game. Just a blowhard who can't back up what he says.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

CDAGRIZ
“I don’t think this one will be close. Without Bob Jensen or the Ginga Ninja, the T-Buffs are lucky to have eeked out two OT wins at home, both of which they should have lost. Iowa will win this one with a few garbage scores at the end by the T-Buffs, and the T-Buffers will talk about how they almost won for years on eGriz.”

I assume that was just another a CDA's jokes.

Are you going to propose a bet on the Oregon game next fall, or are you too scared to back up your big mouth?

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

CDAGRIZ

Yoi know I don’t count, but you also have it printed out, haha!

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

So ESPN was covering the views of egret posters on the NDSU v.Iowa game in 216? Wow, I didn't know that.

Sorry, buddy, but if you make an assertion, you have to prove it or back it up. We don't have to do your homework. You have no substance. You have no game. Just a blowhard who can't back up what he says.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/watchstadium.com/news/iowa-vs-north-dakota-state-prediction-game-preview-09-12-2016/amp/

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

CDAGRIZ

Are you going to propose a bet on the Oregon game next fall, or are you too scared to back up your big mouth?

What do I have a big mouth about? Did I say I thought they would win? It will be a dam hard game for the Bison to win.

They will not get blown out and will be competitive in the game. If they win I won’t be surprised.....but I don’t bet on football games.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

CDAGRIZ

Na you do. You are just constantly wrong.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

CDAGRIZ

Na you do. You are just constantly wrong.

You can’t handle words on a page, and it’s fucking fantastic!

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

CDAGRIZ

What do I have a big mouth about? Did I say I thought they would win? It will be a dam hard game for the Bison to win.

They will not get blown out and will be competitive in the game. If they win I won’t be surprised.....but I don’t bet on football games.

You said NDSU would have the best players on the field and essentially said it would either be a close gamer or the Bison would win. So, given your big mouth prediction, let's see your proposal for a $100 bet.

Why don't you go over to the Oregon board, and give them your views? Or, maybe someone here should put your post over there. They'd run you out of the gym. I would love to see you get ridiculed over there.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

CDAGRIZ

That's why people don't care what you think over here.if it doesn't suite your point, it doesn't matter.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

So ESPN was covering the views of egret posters on the NDSU v.Iowa game in 216? Wow, I didn't know that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/watchstadium.com/news/iowa-vs-north-dakota-state-prediction-game-preview-09-12-2016/amp/

so this guy from michigan somehow counts as being on egriz, even though he wasn't, and probably doesn't even know egriz exists? that 'alumni' in your title is obviously no typo. you really are that dumb... wow, that's something. i didn't think egriz had any surprises left after all these years, but here we have it, a nodak state 'alumni' has just taken dumb to a new level.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

CDAGRIZ

You said NDSU would have the best players on the field and essentially said it would either be a close gamer or the Bison would win. So, given your big mouth prediction, let's see your proposal for a $100 bet.

Why don't you go over to the Oregon board, and give them your views? Or, maybe someone here should put your post over there. They'd run you out of the gym. I would love to see you get ridiculed over there.

Why do I have a big mouth saying they will have the best two players on the field? It is true.

Back