• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU opens at Oregon next season

srgrizizen

For those waiting to see the mighty Bison lose one, this ought to do it. They won't be embarrassed, but they WILL lose. BTW Oregon also plays Ohio State in Eugene next season.

Which fired Bizon employee scheduled a legit OOC road game? I think the last guy lives in a shack in Guam after scheduling the 2015 game in front of the whole world on ESPN.

srgrizizen said:
For those waiting to see the mighty Bison lose one, this ought to do it. They won't be embarrassed, but they WILL lose. BTW Oregon also plays Ohio State in Eugene next season.

Didn’t everyone say the same thing when NDSU played Iowa and K State?

Herbert is leaving and Oregon will be hit hard through this year’s graduation, especially on the offensive line.

NDSU will bring back a ton of starters next year, especially in key skill positions.

I would not be surprised at all to see NDSU win this game.

Frankly, neither will I. I wonder if we will hear NDSU fans cry about all of the possible injuries to their players resulting from playing Oregon. Or their fans talking about how bad the score will be like we saw from Griz fans.

You did it, srgrizizen. One of them said it.
In nine months, let's see if you can get one of them to say the Bizon should've won if the refs didn't cheat.

2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

Herbert is leaving and Oregon will be hit hard through this year’s graduation, especially on the offensive line.

NDSU will bring back a ton of starters next year, especially in key skill positions.

Prediction? What are your odds NDSU wins?

montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

I'll give it a try. Odds ndsu wins 25-30%. I got it around 28-20 favor of oregon, unless ndsu catches a break, like a defensive or special teams score.

The PAC12 considers the BSC a role model so wants badly to expand to 13 teams and will first audition NDSU for that spot.

montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

Oregon has had OUTSTANDING recruiting for several years, including this year. If you're counting on the 2020 Ducks beiyng much worse than this year, you're in for a big surprise. I give NDSU a 10% chance of winning. You'll be in shock just because you aren't playing at home in your barn.

braves84 said:
montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

I'll give it a try. Odds ndsu wins 25-30%. I got it around 28-20 favor of oregon, unless ndsu catches a break, like a defensive or special teams score.

You are pretty spot on with what I was thinking.

srgrizizen said:
montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

Oregon has had OUTSTANDING recruiting for several years, including this year. If you're counting on the 2020 Ducks beiyng much worse than this year, you're in for a big surprise. I give NDSU a 10% chance of winning. You'll be in shock just because you aren't playing at home in your barn.

Meh....NDSU will be more experienced and will have the best offensive player on the field in Trey Lance and the best defensive player on the field in Jabril Cox.

I don’t think the team will be in any sort of shock. The program is 9-3 against FBS opponents since moving up.

2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:
montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Meh....NDSU will be more experienced and will have the best offensive player on the field in Trey Lance and the best defensive player on the field in Jabril Cox.

I don’t think the team will be in any sort of shock. The program is 9-3 against FBS opponents since moving up.

Oregon will clobber NDSU. NDSU has .01% chance of winning. Oregon will have the top 20 players on the field.

braves84 said:
montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

Hahahahaha!!!!

I’ll take Oregon -8 for any amount you can afford to lose. And I’ll do it all day, every day.

0.6% chance of winning, due largely to the possibility of a massive swine flu epidemic decimating the entire Oregon team.

Here’s a small primer: Oregon ain’t KState.

2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:
montanaguy said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

So you truly believe the best players on the field will be Bison? Even if you do believe that, maybe your right (I doubt it though), what have they objectively done to prove it. I like Lance and think he is going to be a star for sure but not ready to crown Pac12 elite yet. The Bison arrogance generally doesnt bother me much I think they have earned it but come on.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:
montanaguy said:

Oregon will clobber NDSU. NDSU has .01% chance of winning. Oregon will have the top 20 players on the field.
People said the same thing when ndsu went to Iowa and beat the number 11 ranked Hawkeyes 23-21
that Hawkeyes team that came off an 12-2 Rose bowl team that had 11 future players get drafted into the n.f.l.
Georg kittle San Francisco, Desmond king L.A.chargers, Josh Jackson Green Bay Packers, Josey jewell, Denver, c.j. bethard San Francisco, jaleel johnson Minnesota, t.j. hockenson Detroit,Noah fant Denver, Anthony Nelson Tampa Bay, amari hooker Tennessee, James Daniels Chicago.thats a lot of talent.
Oregon will no doubt have the majority of the better players, but top 20 that's plain wrong. Trey Lance will be the best quarterback on the field that day, considering whoever Oregon puts out there will be making his first start under center for the ducks.

The real question is whether the Bizon would beat the Cincinnati Bengals by more than the Bizon would beat Clemson.

braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The real question is whether the Bizon would beat the Cincinnati Bengals by more than the Bizon would beat Clemson.

Everytime. 😂😂haha.

I know, right? Buffalo fans just aren’t able to handle it if everyone isn’t 100% complimentary of the program...at all times...on eGriz.

cmtgrizzly said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:
montanaguy said:

So you truly believe the best players on the field will be Bison? Even if you do believe that, maybe your right (I doubt it though), what have they objectively done to prove it. I like Lance and think he is going to be a star for sure but not ready to crown Pac12 elite yet. The Bison arrogance generally doesnt bother me much I think they have earned it but come on.

Yes. Oregon will not have an offensive player as good as Trey Lance on the field or a defensive player on the field as good as Jabril Cox. Heck, I don’t know if Oregon will even have a wide receiver as good as Christian Watson. I’ll also say that given their graduation losses, NDSU will have a better offensive line, especially considering they bring back 4/5 starters.

I think the biggest concern for NDSU is the secondary. They are very very good this year and will be hit hard by graduation.

Oregon is Oregon, but in 2016, NDSU went into #11 Iowa, a team coming off a 12-2 season and having a ton of NFL talent (NFL all pros Desmond King and George Kittle were both senior starters on that team) and beat them.

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Everytime. 😂😂haha.

I know, right? Buffalo fans just aren’t able to handle it if everyone isn’t 100% complimentary of the program...at all times...on eGriz.
I don't care if you agree or not with some of the opposing teams fans, that's your right. But it's the lack of respect you contanstantly show other teams, player, coaches with your "cute "little nicnames
Tell the truth, is there one team in the big sky or that Montana has played that you haven't disrespected..that's all

Back