• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU in dogfight

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
What a low-down dirty rat and a lying piece of shit.
My god, man. Is your life really that sad and pathetic? Is that what you do? What trolls do? Go as low as possible and then lie about it to cover your tracks? Hard to imagine a worse representative for NDSU. How embarrassing for that school. In MT, this shit wouldn’t fly. We have respect and class and police our own. If I were a buffalo fan, you’d get a sock party tonight.
You will never live this down here

Look man...

Like I said, maybe the UM football program is past the times when players raped away and the coaching staff and admin turned a blind eye. Maybe they aren’t. Who knows.

No point in getting upset about the past. It is what it is.

Son . . .

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
My god, man. Is your life really that sad and pathetic? Is that what you do? What trolls do? Go as low as possible and then lie about it to cover your tracks? Hard to imagine a worse representative for NDSU. How embarrassing for that school. In MT, this shit wouldn’t fly. We have respect and class and police our own. If I were a buffalo fan, you’d get a sock party tonight.

Look man...

Like I said, maybe the UM football program is past the times when players raped away and the coaching staff and admin turned a blind eye. Maybe they aren’t. Who knows.

This is unbelievable. I knew you guys were really dumb, though I thought maybe you were just uneducated trolls with no life. But no, it’s way worse than plain idiocy. Your ignorance is staggering. I can only assume all NDSU fans are this brainless. Your stupidity knows no bounds. Wow.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:

Look man...

UM has never been such a program. Never, ever. UM has had one person plead guilty to a date rape, of a friend he'd known from high school, and served his time. No one in staff/admin has ever turned a blind eye to anything in the 25 years that I have been following the program closely.

You are a liar and an idiot.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:

Look man...

Careful when discussing what 20-year-old kids do, especially when mind altering substances are involved.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/8452749/ten-north-dakota-state-bison-players-plead-guilty-petition-fraud

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dl-online.com/sports/544871-three-ndsu-football-players-suspended-indefinitely-while-one-kicked-team&ved=2ahUKEwipj7fzrqDsAhVWvZ4KHXDnBwEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw197v48m9uAJZjOZ5TjE9py

This is especially tough to take as it's something that goes back to Bohl. It appears Fargo has a tendency to look the other way inless it's a pretty decent ball player? Google is a wonderful tool, doncha know?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Look man...

Careful when discussing what 20-year-old kids do, especially when mind altering substances are involved.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/8452749/ten-north-dakota-state-bison-players-plead-guilty-petition-fraud

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dl-online.com/sports/544871-three-ndsu-football-players-suspended-indefinitely-while-one-kicked-team&ved=2ahUKEwipj7fzrqDsAhVWvZ4KHXDnBwEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw197v48m9uAJZjOZ5TjE9py

This is especially tough to take as it's something that goes back to Bohl. It appears Fargo has a tendency to look the other way inless it's a pretty decent ball player? Google is a wonderful tool, doncha know?

Lol....I could go on an entire tangent about the benefits of medical marijuana and how the drug, overall, has been regulated due to racism and corporatism in favor of the alcohol industry.

Who cares.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Look man...

UM has never been such a program. Never, ever. UM has had one person plead guilty to a date rape, of a friend he'd known from high school, and served his time. No one in staff/admin has ever turned a blind eye to anything in the 25 years that I have been following the program closely.

Right......

I mean never ever EVER had UM been that type of a program. Never have they had a best seller book published detailing a rape scandal. Never has their Athletic Director been fired for covering up a rape scandal. Whole thing never happened !

2011BisonAlumni said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Lol....I could go on an entire tangent about the benefits of medical marijuana and how the drug, overall, has been regulated due to racism and corporatism in favor of the alcohol industry.

Who cares.

Son, North Dakota State had an institutional-level PED scandal that is still being investigated. Stop it. You look silly. You sound like a regular Zeb Noland.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Who cares.

As someone who is intimately familiar with prosecuting those who kill and main while impaired by alcohol and THC, suggesting the fix is elevating pot smoking to the legal status of alcohol is dumber than dumb. And that's without discussing all the studies showing marijuana use by those under 25 causes more health issues than smoking tobacco. You would go to jail for feeding your child food that retards brain growth like marijuana.

I'm ready for the day vehicle steering wheels can detect alcohol or THC use and disable the car. Then if you are over 25, smoke away.

And by the way, I loved competing for jobs and scholarships against pot smokers in my younger days. So unfair.....I see that same domination by Griz posters on 2011 grads.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Who cares.

Obviously you care or you would 1) Not have responded. and 2) Would not be on this site to begin with.

You're just a fucking troll living your life vicariously through a group of 17 to 22 year old kids. Kids who will forget to use the head on their shoulders instead of the one between their legs in certain unsupervised situations. A regular poster here has an appropriate tag line: Booze is the duct tape for life (or something to that effect). Besides, a law is a law, right? MJ is not a legal substance, doncha know? By golly...

I guess there is actually a real bar in Fartgo called “Chub’s”.

571fad_fee9da2fdae24161852d2ffbc4d32190~mv2_d_3595_2233_s_2.jpg

Can you imagine trying to social distance in there? No wonder NoDunk is blowing up. Maybe they should consider capacity caps based on BMI instead of a head count

horribilisfan8184 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Who cares.

As someone who is intimately familiar with prosecuting those who kill and main while impaired by alcohol and THC, suggesting the fix is elevating pot smoking to the legal status of alcohol is dumber than dumb. And that's without discussing all the studies showing marijuana use by those under 25 causes more health issues than smoking tobacco. You would go to jail for feeding your child food that retards brain growth like marijuana.

I'm ready for the day vehicle steering wheels can detect alcohol or THC use and disable the car. Then if you are over 25, smoke away.

And by the way, I loved competing for jobs and scholarships against pot smokers in my younger days. So unfair.....I see that same domination by Griz posters on 2011 grads.

I’m ready for the day every car is able to steer itself and all accidents are drastically reduced.

My perspective comes from watching my father die of Pancreatic Cancer and watching his quality of life and ability to eat improve drastically upon the use of pot, which preceded him being able to get a Medical Marijuana card in ND. He never smoked pot and I don’t either, but at the time this stupid fucking ballot initiative was going on, I bought a shit ton of it for him and don’t regret it one bit.

I’m going to throw this out there. The opioid crisis in this country is crippling. Some states fight tooth and nail over flipping Pot, yet Doctors hand out Oxy like it is candy.

I’m sure there are THC related car accidents. There are also accidents due to pain killer addiction or simply unintended consequences from regulated legal use.

The NDSU players were wrong in doing what they did.....but the fact that we live in a country where alcohol is legal, opioid based pain killers (in the legal instance where a prescription is granted) yet Medical Marijuana is not legal (in many states) is borderline insanity.

IMO, the NDSU players where doing the state of ND a favor at the time. Medical Marijuana is now legal in ND, and, guess what.....everyday life continued on. The only difference now is people , like my Dad, don’t have to suffer or break the law to get help.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

Right......

I mean never ever EVER had UM been that type of a program. Never have they had a best seller book published detailing a rape scandal. Never has their Athletic Director been fired for covering up a rape scandal. Whole thing never happened !

Those are all correct statements. They've never been that type of program. There was no best selling book--only a mediocre collection of half truths and outright lies composed by a washed up, attention seeking Krack whore. The rape "scandal" was pretty much invented by the Missoulian and said crack whore. And the AD wasn't fired for covering up anything. He was fired because he wouldn't fire the coach who stood by the player ultimately vindicated as innocent by our judicial system.

Just heard Lance is leaving NDSU to prepare for the draft.

This should make things real interesting..,,

AKGriz72 said:

His draft stock took a hit in that UCA game, so this is the logical move: get out while you're somehow still a first-round grade.

AKGriz72 said:

They will be just fine this spring with fictional quarterback Zeb Noland handing off. I mean, nobody could quite put it in the ol' bread basket like Lance, but Zeb will rise to the occasion with his NFL arm talent.

CDAGRIZ said:
AKGriz72 said:

They will be just fine this spring with fictional quarterback Zeb Noland handing off. I mean, nobody could quite put it in the ol' bread basket like Lance, but Zeb will rise to the occasion with his NFL arm talent.

NDSU is going to have two first round draft picks this spring. Pretty dam cool!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

With any luck, one of them will make it through three games without getting hurt. I'm fairly confident that the Eagles will take a hard pass on both. :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

With any luck, one of them will make it through three games without getting hurt. I'm fairly confident that the Eagles will take a hard pass on both. :lol: :lol:

Who is the 2nd one?

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Who is the 2nd one?

I was just assuming Zeb Noland, of course, but IDK for sure. I learned in this very thread that Zeb Noland is almost, kinda, just a bit less, as good as Tray Lance. I would think that with his NFL arm talent, and being from QBICU, he would get some looks from the Jets or Vegas, or some other ineptly-run organization.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Stay salty bitch. :thumb:

Back