• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU in dogfight

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Sure, he may have NFL arm talent, but he doesn't have anywhere close to NFL torso talent, and his ankle talent is more AA HS level than NFL.

The Bizons also have a backup dropdown punter who has NFL left tackle talent, but he doesn't get to showcase it being buried on the depth chart, with NFL talent, but sitting on the bench, with NFL talent.

Ankle talent is reserved for UM players recruited under Bobby Hauck.
You're god damned right it is! It's why all of us Bobcat fans hate the guy so much. For YEARS he was getting the best ankle talent in the state. It was a fucking clown car act show in regards to being bested in-state recruiting. We were sick of it. We brought Choate in to try and even things out. I think he's done ok in that area, but ask any Montanan and they'll agree that stupid big-nose is still getting the best ankle talent year after year.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Sure, he may have NFL arm talent, but he doesn't have anywhere close to NFL torso talent, and his ankle talent is more AA HS level than NFL.

The Bizons also have a backup dropdown punter who has NFL left tackle talent, but he doesn't get to showcase it being buried on the depth chart, with NFL talent, but sitting on the bench, with NFL talent.

Didn't the ginger break his ankle when he lost to UM?

ilovethecats said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
You're god damned right it is! It's why all of us Bobcat fans hate the guy so much. For YEARS he was getting the best ankle talent in the state. It was a fucking clown car act show in regards to being bested in-state recruiting. We were sick of it. We brought Choate in to try and even things out. I think he's done ok in that area, but ask any Montanan and they'll agree that stupid big-nose is still getting the best ankle talent year after year.

Choach has done a fine job with ankle talent, but I agree that BH has the market cornered. Choach has Hauck beat in moob talent, and it's not even close. Those big ol' floppy milkers lead the FCS.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
Another hilarious post. In the first paragraph, he claims he never said Ole Zebby has NFL talent.
And in the second paragraph he claims Zeb has NFL talent. I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried.

Easton Stick

Now you're just making up names. Zeb Noland? Easton Stick? Who's you're kicker, fuckin' Shrek McGillicutty?

4heyyh.jpg

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
Another hilarious post. In the first paragraph, he claims he never said Ole Zebby has NFL talent.
And in the second paragraph he claims Zeb has NFL talent. I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried.

Having NFL talent to play QB and NFL arm talent are two entirely different things......

I’m saying he has NFL size and NFL arm strength and was in a situation where he was beat out by two guys....two guys who both may go in the first round.

He looked great when given an opportunity at Iowa State and looked great in camp. It was very close decision to go with Trey, so I’m guessing Zeb is pretty decent.

This isn’t unprecedented you know. The guy who sat on the bench at NDSU from 2011-2013 was the #2 draft pick. Easton Stick sat behind Wentz and was a draft pick. Trey Lance redshirted and is viewed as a 1st round pick.

Wait, so Zeb Noland has NFL arm talent, but doesn't have NFL talent to play QB, but barely got beaten out to start in the FCS by Tray Lance, who you say has NFL talent to play QB, but is somehow only good enough to barely beat out Zeb Noland, who doesn't have NFL talent to play QB, and only has NFL arm talent?

How does it work where one guy you say is a first round NFL QB is only just a tad bit better than another guy, but the second guy doesn't have NFL talent? Now, I know there are different NFL body part talents, but the logic you've employed makes the QB situation in Fargo look like a clown car act show.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Having NFL talent to play QB and NFL arm talent are two entirely different things......

I’m saying he has NFL size and NFL arm strength and was in a situation where he was beat out by two guys....two guys who both may go in the first round.

He looked great when given an opportunity at Iowa State and looked great in camp. It was very close decision to go with Trey, so I’m guessing Zeb is pretty decent.

This isn’t unprecedented you know. The guy who sat on the bench at NDSU from 2011-2013 was the #2 draft pick. Easton Stick sat behind Wentz and was a draft pick. Trey Lance redshirted and is viewed as a 1st round pick.

Wait, so Zeb Noland has NFL arm talent, but doesn't have NFL talent to play QB, but barely got beaten out to start in the FCS by Tray Lance, who you say has NFL talent to play QB, but is somehow only good enough to barely beat out Zeb Noland, who doesn't have NFL talent to play QB, and only has NFL arm talent?

How does it work where one guy you say is a first round NFL QB is only just a tad bit better than another guy, but the second guy doesn't have NFL talent? Now, I know there are different NFL body part talents, but the logic you've employed makes the QB situation in Fargo look like a clown car act show.
:lol: :clap:

ilovethecats said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
You're god damned right it is! It's why all of us Bobcat fans hate the guy so much. For YEARS he was getting the best ankle talent in the state. It was a f###[#] clown car act show in regards to being bested in-state recruiting. We were sick of it. We brought Choate in to try and even things out. I think he's done ok in that area, but ask any Montanan and they'll agree that stupid big-nose is still getting the best ankle talent year after year.

Ankle talent was so great at UM under Hauck , that they ended up writing a book about it.

Very few teams have ankle talent like UM has produced in recent years.

2011BisonAlumni said:
ilovethecats said:
You're god damned right it is! It's why all of us Bobcat fans hate the guy so much. For YEARS he was getting the best ankle talent in the state. It was a f###[#] clown car act show in regards to being bested in-state recruiting. We were sick of it. We brought Choate in to try and even things out. I think he's done ok in that area, but ask any Montanan and they'll agree that stupid big-nose is still getting the best ankle talent year after year.

Ankle talent was so great at UM under Hauck , that they ended up writing a book about it.

You probably don't remember, but we had a guy with NFL talent. His backup was 99% as good as the starter when it was convenient for me to say so, but didn't have NFL talent when it wasn't convenient for me to say he did. I fumbled around making ridiculous claims about "this" talent and "that" talent to try to reconcile two completely different claims I made simultaneously. I really painted myself into a corner and looked like a complete idiot doing it. I posted all about it on the ISU Bengals board to really prove to them how irrelevant they were to me.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Easton Stick

Now you're just making up names. Zeb Noland? Easton Stick? Who's you're kicker, f###[#]' Shrek McGillicutty?

He's real. Product of the short-lived union of Cornhole McGillicuddy (get the spelling right) and Ms. Kay Picconatto. Seems her hearing was a bit off. She met up with good 'ol Cornhole for a great millennium "Y2K" New Year's party when what promised was to bring the KY too. Shrek was raised by his maternal grandmother in Minot. He called her "Nana"

horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Now you're just making up names. Zeb Noland? Easton Stick? Who's you're kicker, f###[#]' Shrek McGillicutty?

He's real. Product of the short-lived union of Cornhole McGillicuddy (get the spelling right) and Ms. Kay Picconatto. Seems her hearing was a bit off. She met up with good 'ol Cornhole for a great millennium "Y2K" New Year's party when what promised was to bring the KY too. Shrek was raised by his maternal grandmother in Minot. He called her "Nana"

My apologies to Mr. McGillicuddy, and the entire McGillicuddy family. Shrek is a fine kicker, a good kid, and clearly comes from a strong family.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You probably don't remember, but we had a guy with NFL talent. His backup was 99% as good as the starter when it was convenient for me to say so, but didn't have NFL talent when it wasn't convenient for me to say he did. I fumbled around making ridiculous claims about "this" talent and "that" talent to try to reconcile two completely different claims I made simultaneously. I really painted myself into a corner and looked like a complete idiot doing it. I posted all about it on the ISU Bengals board to really prove to them how irrelevant they were to me.

No I don’t remember the NFL talent. Just the ankle talent. I read all about it in Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town. Think one of the the guy’s name who had a lot of ankle talent was Beau or something like that.

The ISU board does not consistently talk about NDSU, UM or any other fan base for that matter.

When you have weekly threads about NDSU, you open yourself up to NDSU fans discussing, well NDSU.....

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No I don’t remember the NFL talent. Just the ankle talent. I read all about it in Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town. Think one of the the guy’s name who had a lot of ankle talent was Beau or something like that.

The ISU board does not consistently talk about NDSU, UM or any other fan base for that matter.

When you have weekly threads about NDSU, you open yourself up to NDSU fans discussing, well NDSU.....
There are temptations in Sanfranzoola that do not present themselves in Fargo.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

JFC, did this guy just attempt a rape joke?
And his twin tried the suicide jokes.
How are these dumb bastards not band?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

How do you know? It’s not like you’re some sort of all-knowing Zeb Knowland who follows all BSC fan boards to see if they are consistently talking about Bizons...or, are you...

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

He sure did. Big ol’ swing-and-a-miss. And that’s all I have to say about that.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Isn’t a joke unfortunately and wasn’t meant to be funny.

Bobby has a history of recruiting players who should be fitted for ankle gear. It’s a reality.

Maybe they are past it. Maybe they aren’t. Rape is a bad deal.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Bobby has a history of recruiting players who should be fitted for ankle gear. It’s a reality.

What a low-down dirty rat and a lying piece of shit.
My god, man. Is your life really that sad and pathetic? Is that what you do? What trolls do? Go as low as possible and then lie about it to cover your tracks? Hard to imagine a worse representative for NDSU. How embarrassing for that school. In MT, this shit wouldn’t fly. We have respect and class and police our own. If I were a buffalo fan, you’d get a sock party tonight.
You will never live this down here

At this point, I think it would actually be nice to read some banter from a Bobcat fan. At least we respect one another as people. Hey, Bobcats, you suck, and everything you do as a program is just what we did five-ten years prior. Looking for a response involving something regarding enrollment and Choach results.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

What a low-down dirty rat and a lying piece of shit.
My god, man. Is your life really that sad and pathetic? Is that what you do? What trolls do? Go as low as possible and then lie about it to cover your tracks? Hard to imagine a worse representative for NDSU. How embarrassing for that school. In MT, this shit wouldn’t fly. We have respect and class and police our own. If I were a buffalo fan, you’d get a sock party tonight.
You will never live this down here

Look man...

Like I said, maybe the UM football program is past the times when players raped away and the coaching staff and admin turned a blind eye. Maybe they aren’t. Who knows.

No point in getting upset about the past. It is what it is.

Back