• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kudos to UM for playing 2 games

poorgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
For the Griz to be dominant again and the scats to suck again. Looks like all is finally back to normal.

Yep, it was fun while it lasted... four in a row with the exclamation point 48-14 ass kicking in 2019, but I'm guessing the griz will dominate the Cats this Fall - will probably be a blowout.

Y’all are no fun. If u think the scats won’t put up much of a fight on the field, at least put up a fight on the forum :D.

CDAGRIZ said:
I, too, would like to know the answer to your question, Ursa. While he racked up an impressive 28 wins in four short years, many forget that Choach also won an impressive 24 games against non-Griz opponents in that same timeframe. While those numbers may seem rather mediocre to literally everyone, one must look past the Ws and Ls to see Choach's true mark on the program. He took them from a balanced attack on offense that contended for (and won several) BSC titles to a one-dimensional running team with no QB, possibly ruined the career of their greatest player ever, and paved his own way to bail at the first opportunity to become a position coach at the next level and hand over the keys to the Kia Sorrento to a fella with the personality of a plate of steamed vegetables. All the while, Bobcat fans loved him for his "I swear I know how to read, seriously, stop asking" demeanor. In my mind, that warrants a statue. Kudos to MSU for honoring this legend.

I laughed my as off at this. On our way to our favorite fish monger in Boise today and saw this sweet Kia Sorento with a window sticker. I kid you not, it turned into the Dollar Store parking lot. The perfect metaphor for Coach Sixx’s team.

8237-ED5-F-B849-4919-82-A1-425011-CA8353.jpg

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I, too, would like to know the answer to your question, Ursa. While he racked up an impressive 28 wins in four short years, many forget that Choach also won an impressive 24 games against non-Griz opponents in that same timeframe. While those numbers may seem rather mediocre to literally everyone, one must look past the Ws and Ls to see Choach's true mark on the program. He took them from a balanced attack on offense that contended for (and won several) BSC titles to a one-dimensional running team with no QB, possibly ruined the career of their greatest player ever, and paved his own way to bail at the first opportunity to become a position coach at the next level and hand over the keys to the Kia Sorrento to a fella with the personality of a plate of steamed vegetables. All the while, Bobcat fans loved him for his "I swear I know how to read, seriously, stop asking" demeanor. In my mind, that warrants a statue. Kudos to MSU for honoring this legend.

I laughed my as off at this. On our way to our favorite fish monger in Boise today and saw this sweet Kia Sorento with a window sticker. I kid you not, it turned into the Dollar Store parking lot. The perfect metaphor for Coach Sixx’s team.

dolla dolla store y'all! (wutang clan will understand)

poorgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
For the Griz to be dominant again and the scats to suck again. Looks like all is finally back to normal.

Yep, it was fun while it lasted... four in a row with the exclamation point 48-14 ass kicking in 2019, but I'm guessing the griz will dominate the Cats this Fall - will probably be a blowout.

What a difference two years can make. I still think Sixx will have his fellas whipped into a frenzy when they face the Griz this fall.

"Were going to go out there and play some football against the other team. Blocking, running, catching, and tackling will be important during the game. *raises one thumb up* Do you guys want to go play now?"

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, shit! :lol: This can only mean one thing: Avalos is bolting, and Sixx is the frontrunner for the Boise job.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Oh, shit! :lol: This can only mean one thing: Avalos is bolting, and Sixx is the frontrunner for the Boise job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine how much furniture would be broken tonight at the Choach home in Austin?

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Can you imagine how much furniture would be broken tonight at the Choach home in Austin?

I'm thinking something like this:
[media]https://twitter.com/i/status/1348497293301977089[/media]

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I'm thinking something like this:
[media]https://twitter.com/i/status/1348497293301977089[/media]

:lol: :lol:

Thank god he abandoned his child in Bozeman.

Back