• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kudos to UM for playing 2 games

Ursa Major said:
I can imagine coach Sixx’s wife reaching out to touch his hand at dinner. This isn’t romantic intimacy, she’s just checking for a pulse.

:lol:

Sixx’s Wife: Honeybear, should we push the beds together and neck a little bit tonight?
Sixx: When did you become such a tramp? And what did I tell you about cussin’ up a storm like that?

I saw the sCat neighbors and chatted about spring games. It’s hilarious because the lady knows way more about football than her dimwit husband. They went to the bubby spring game and the biggest story was not the new HC, new OC, new DC, new schemes, or anything like that. They could not stop talking about the mask mandate and all these issues and conflicts apparently in each of the stadiums around the field. Sounded like they were eating their own. No wonder they are the most hated fanbase. Cat fats are such a-holes and nobody likes a-holes. Can you imagine a barrel of a-holes?

Anyway, I kept trying to steer back to FB, and she finally claimed they have the best Oline in the BSC and 5 RBs who would start at any BSC school. But she said it was the first time in years she was concerned about defense. “No depth.”

She thought the best QB was some kid from Great Falls. The husband piped up and disagreed and said true freshman Mellott was the best. Might have been the only intelligent thing he added to the convo.

They started to argue over those two QBs. I thought I was going to witness a domestic for a sec. I’ve always thought she beats on him—and she could choke-slam him if she wanted to—but I didn’t get to see it yet as they were able to agree the transfer QB will be Choacheses’ last failed attempt at the position.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
“Nikki Sixx” got me! I’ve just been referring to him as “Six” because it makes me feel like Riggins talking to Jason Street. Nordakoda furever, Six.

Christening a widely acceptable nickname for this guy is tough, there’s just nothing there. It’s like coming up with a nickname for a straight line or beige. It’s the NoDak way.

I can picture Ron Ash onboard his yacht with his topless 20-something girlfriend, finishing his third bottle of Chardonnay while laughing about this hire.

As Sixx sits alone in his 1970’s paneled basement gawking at his stamp collection. :|

I missed this one, and it was at my own peril. Fantastic!

*Ron shows the instathot a pic of Bobcat Stadium*
“Hey, babe, that’s what I built there. Get this, they used to call it Reno Sales Stadium before I was on the scene. It was just four sets of bleachers. And then they hired a bag of tofu this year.”

*instathot looks up from her phone*
“That’s crazy, babe. Do you want another lobster tail? I was looking, and St. Lucia looks fun for the next one. Should I tell the captain?”

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
I can imagine coach Sixx’s wife reaching out to touch his hand at dinner. This isn’t romantic intimacy, she’s just checking for a pulse.

Sixx’s Wife: Honeybear, should we push the beds together and neck a little bit tonight?
Sixx: When did you become such a tramp? And what did I tell you about cussin’ up a storm like that?

Unfortunately this is far too common for NoDak men that marry big city easterners from Duluth.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Unfortunately this is far too common for NoDak men that marry big city easterners from Duluth.

:lol: My Dad married one of those big city easterners from Duluth.

On the subject of the original topic at hand - hearing thru some of the other Big Sky podcasters that some teams are tremendously beat up after this spring with multiple starters needing surgery this summer. Depending on recovery it could really impact some of these teams that played the full spring season.

BWahlberg said:
On the subject of the original topic at hand - hearing thru some of the other Big Sky podcasters that some teams are tremendously beat up after this spring with multiple starters needing surgery this summer. Depending on recovery it could really impact some of these teams that played the full spring season.
That's the risk you take with playing a full spring season. I hope they're not big name players.

SaskGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

We all remember the article announcing your birth in the Saskatoon Bugler.

SASKATOON---A local mother gave birth last night to a baby boy at booth #3 at the Tim Horton's in Grosvenor Park. The miracle boy, weighing in at 14 pounds; 7 ounces, was a little hesitant to enter the world at first. But, here's the thing: the mother is a big city easterner from Duluth, so we know she's just a f**kin rocket. We will just say she knows her way around a mattress. That said, the mother is a little plump. She's a Scotch girl. The father works locally at Scotts' Smut Hut, although, as of press time, it is unclear in what capacity. Mother, father, and hulkbaby are all happy and healthy.

CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

SASKATOON---A local mother gave birth last night to a baby boy at booth #3 at the Tim Horton's in Grosvenor Park. The miracle boy, weighing in at 14 pounds; 7 ounces, was a little hesitant to enter the world at first. But, here's the thing: the mother is a big city easterner from Duluth, so we know she's just a f**kin rocket. We will just say she knows her way around a mattress. That said, the mother is a little plump. She's a Scotch girl. The father works locally at Scotts' Smut Hut, although, as of press time, it is unclear in what capacity. Mother, father, and hulkbaby are all happy and healthy.
:lol: :lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

That's earie! It's like you were in the Timmy's at the time.

The hulkbaby birth even made the even-further-east Superior Telegram’s second page. And that was right smack dab in the middle of the Cheese-Fest!

SaskGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That's earie! It's like you were in the Timmy's at the time.

Those hash browns don't fry themselves, Sask.

CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

I had a buddy that was a jizz mopper. Hopefully Sask’s dad had a more respectable job.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I had a buddy that was a jizz mopper. Hopefully Sask’s dad had a more respectable job.

I believe in Canada that job is colloquially called “shoveling the snow.”

granitegriz said:
garizzlies, they ain't preseason champs this year?
I don’t know, I’ve been trying to figure that out. I have not heard they are, but also have not heard they aren’t.

Cat fats seem a bit reserved, which is so counterintuitive. They know it should be hard to replicate the school’s high-water mark with all new everything, but they still want to paw at the air like they just don’t care.

And depends on who you ask. My dumb neighbor already has them in the chipper with a better Oline/RB combo than ‘Bama (and true freshman at QB). His much smarter and more reasonable wife has concerns about their D and depth. She made a funny comment, “We still can’t throw, but it doesn’t matter because we don’t need to, and couldn’t catch anyway.”

579fa4.jpg

garizzalies said:
I saw the sCat neighbors and chatted about spring games. It’s hilarious because the lady knows way more about football than her dimwit husband. They went to the bubby spring game and the biggest story was not the new HC, new OC, new DC, new schemes, or anything like that. They could not stop talking about the mask mandate and all these issues and conflicts apparently in each of the stadiums around the field. Sounded like they were eating their own. No wonder they are the most hated fanbase. Cat fats are such a-holes and nobody likes a-holes. Can you imagine a barrel of a-holes?

Anyway, I kept trying to steer back to FB, and she finally claimed they have the best Oline in the BSC and 5 RBs who would start at any BSC school. But she said it was the first time in years she was concerned about defense. “No depth.”

She thought the best QB was some kid from Great Falls. The husband piped up and disagreed and said true freshman Mellott was the best. Might have been the only intelligent thing he added to the convo.

They started to argue over those two QBs. I thought I was going to witness a domestic for a sec. I’ve always thought she beats on him—and she could choke-slam him if she wanted to—but I didn’t get to see it yet as they were able to agree the transfer QB will be Choacheses’ last failed attempt at the position.

My Bobcat 50 year booster told me he is letting his season tickets go this year. He said the reason is he has a difficult time walking these days and the new building means its now a half mile walk from parking to the stadium. The real reason snuck out when he blurted out they don't have a quarterback and he wasn't going to die still waiting for a coach to find one. I haven't seen him this depressed since Touch America took MPC under and the hospitality tent disappeared.

Back