• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Heard a rumor in Bozeman......

BadlandsGrizFan said:
SACCAT66 said:
go96griz said:
SACCAT66 said:
Not a word yet, but that doesn't mean anything. I will see what I can find out.

It has been several weeks so I might have mixed the two events up as well. It was either two separate cat fights and another DUI this year or a cat fight and two separate DUIs this year.

Cat Fights are one thing (not always reported) but DUI are arrests, and are way harder to hide. I would be surprised if 1-2 of them happened, that no-one has heard or said anything yet.

You mean your local paper doesnt want to completely destroy your university and major economic driver in the community like the football program????? This is bullshit!

I waited to post since I figured it would be coming out soon. It's been about five weeks now and I haven't heard anything about these cat issues which I was told have all occurred in 2018. I apologize in advance if this turns out not to be true, but I have a lot of confidence in my Bozeman source.

go96griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
SACCAT66 said:
go96griz said:
It has been several weeks so I might have mixed the two events up as well. It was either two separate cat fights and another DUI this year or a cat fight and two separate DUIs this year.

Cat Fights are one thing (not always reported) but DUI are arrests, and are way harder to hide. I would be surprised if 1-2 of them happened, that no-one has heard or said anything yet.

You mean your local paper doesnt want to completely destroy your university and major economic driver in the community like the football program????? This is bullshit!

I waited to post since I figured it would be coming out soon. It's been about five weeks now and I haven't heard anything about these cat issues which I was told have all occurred in 2018. I apologize in advance if this turns out not to be true, but I have a lot of confidence in my Bozeman source.

I'm just not certain any arrests were made not aware of any charges that have been filled to date.

I LOLed at the "local paper" thing, and then I didn't..... There isn't a person in this world that convince me the Missoulian (specifically one reporter and one editor) didn't play a pretty significant roll getting the snowball rolling that turned into an avalanche by the time DOJ, NCAA, Krakeraur and such were focused on it.

I'm not saying it was never a snowball, I'm just saying it should never have been an avalanche.

go96griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
SACCAT66 said:
go96griz said:

I have reached out to the sources I know to be very trustworthy, and they don't know anything about it. Doesn't mean much, but things like this seem to come out quicker than this.

CatzWillRise said:
I'd be pretty surprised to see Andersen at QB, but like others have said, I wouldn't be surprised either.

I'm worried that Andersen is never going to reach his potential anywhere because no one can figure out where to put him.
I'd be okay with that

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
VimSince03 said:
Dutch Lane said:
I was in Bozeman last week saw kid icoached who was a freshmen at MSU and who knows their all American freshman well, said that since spring ball, where he played only lb, he has been doing nothing but throwing and taking snaps and trying to bulk down a little. If this is true and they move Murray, who threw for 9 yds on 2 completions last year against PSU that was in the entire game, to rb or slot then they become a more balanced formibible offense. Murray beat the griz with only 98 yds passing, he is fast fast and can run.

Kid had been playing qb since 6th grade, was Class A poy two years in a row won 2 state chippers in football and one in B.B. and they recruit3d him for defense and this is after Murray’s freshman year. On the second day of early ball last year his position coach tells choate the kid is too talented to not use on offense so he gets switched to rb having never played it and gains 39 yrds on 9 carries in his first college game against Wasu, for the season he had 530 yrs on only 90 carries. Vim and I had this arguement on the badlands bowl thread, dove deep was a good back and forth, he basically told me I didnt know what I was talking about, I do,though. Lol. The best part of this is that the only coach over there who saw the obvious was not hc or the oc but rather their lb coach TG. That’s a true story. Lol.

My opinion would not change if they move Troy to QB. I would still completely disagree with it and would have no problem calling out the MSU coaches. I also would gladly eat crow if it works.

This is kinda my thoughts as well, kid could be NFL talent at Linebacker....not the case at QB. Kudos to him if hes fine with the move, but damn dude, I hope someone is looking out for the kids best interest over there.

Is it the coach's responsibility to play him where he may best succeed in the NFL, or to play him where he best helps the team win games NOW?

I would argue that if a kid had nfl talent in the BSC that him playing in that position would also best help the team win lol

I have heard the same thing that he is talented enough at lb to be an nfler, yet he has said publicly that he will do whatever the coaches want him to do for the good of the team even if that meant playing rb which might result in him not making the nfl. And now they might want him to play qb and he s not complaining. The kid is the definition of a teammate, the team is bigger then him. Wow congratulations cat fans you got yourselves a true college athlete. I’m surprised that there isn’t t more promoting of him by your side. We have spent the last couple months agonizing over our freshman all American bailing on us not because he was asked to switch to defense for the good of the team but because what I now understand the reasons to be because he didn’t want to have to compete for the job and was resistant to getting coached to make him better. Pretty glaring dichotomy between to freshman all Americans in how they chose to support their teams. Not too interested in what the griz trolls have to say about me commenting about a Montana kid who plays for the cats. Facts do matter and the facts are they have an incredible story in him that they should be obsessing over it like we obsessed over are guy bailing. My only concern for him is if they don’t decide what they are going to do with him they may ruin what could be an incredible career. Hes 1-0 as a true freshman against us and our guy was 0-1 as a redshirt freshman. So cat people what’s really going on with him what are they gonna do with him and why?

As far as I know, Andersen is going to be a starting LB who is also going to have offensive packages designed for him. But I have zero inside information, outside of what I read or listen to from the coaches, and anything Colter might comment on either on BN or Twitter.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
VimSince03 said:
My opinion would not change if they move Troy to QB. I would still completely disagree with it and would have no problem calling out the MSU coaches. I also would gladly eat crow if it works.

This is kinda my thoughts as well, kid could be NFL talent at Linebacker....not the case at QB. Kudos to him if hes fine with the move, but damn dude, I hope someone is looking out for the kids best interest over there.

Is it the coach's responsibility to play him where he may best succeed in the NFL, or to play him where he best helps the team win games NOW?

I would argue that if a kid had nfl talent in the BSC that him playing in that position would also best help the team win lol

Normally I would agree but I've also seen Murray play QB, so...... :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Are you laughing at what Murray did against the Griz? That was pretty funny.

bigsky33 said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Are you laughing at what Murray did against Semore? That was pretty funny.

FIFY

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Isn't it sad that he beat us twice and he isn't a good QB?

My thoughts exactly. The cats offense is pretty one deminsional but the prior regimes defense couldn’t stop them. I think that with Murray at qb they will continue to be a sub .500 team. The good defense teams will stack the box and make him beat them with his arm. He might have a chance for an nfl career if got switched to rb, wr or dB. Griz fans should hope and pray that they keep him at qb because Hauck we be able to easily game to stop him. Lol. Now if Troy Anderson is under center well it’s gonna be a long three years here at Grizland.

Dutch Lane said:
My thoughts exactly. The cats offense is pretty one deminsional but the prior regimes defense couldn’t stop them. I think that with Murray at qb they will continue to be a sub .500 team. The good defense teams will stack the box and make him beat them with his arm. He might have a chance for an nfl career if got switched to rb, wr or dB. Griz fans should hope and pray that they keep him at qb because Hauck we be able to easily game to stop him. Lol. Now if Troy Anderson is under center well it’s gonna be a long three years here at Grizland.

Guess we will see...

I doubt the Cat’s will be one dimensional this year. Coach Cole will make a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard the real rumor out of Blowsmen today, straight from the HorsePiss’s mouth, and it’s the greatest thing and the worst thing all at once :!:

garizzalies said:
I heard the real rumor out of Blowsmen today, straight from the HorsePiss’s mouth, and it’s the greatest thing and the worst thing all at once :!:

Is it a rumor if it's true?

signedbewildered said:
garizzalies said:

Is it a rumor if it's true?

I know what it is. Robert Mueller found evidence of Russian collusion in Cats game planning vs the Griz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsky33 said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Are you laughing at what Murray did against the Griz? That was pretty funny.
I predict Chris Murray graduates never losing to the griz.

Back