• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck contract extension

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
indian-outlaw said:
This is hilarious to read through. It goes to show the fickleness of our fanbase.

To be fair, a lot has changed. Griz at that time looked to be trending the right way and had come off back to back ten win seasons. This year the team seems like it somehow got worse even though we returned a ton of players.
True enough, I have never liked Hauck. I actually think he's a pretty good coach but a terrible person and bad representative of UM. I have always known that Pease and Rosenbauch were clueless.

Peace is awesome have beers with him often he's a great guy. You can't be around football as long as he has been and be "clueless". Don't know about Rosenbach but would guess he's good at what he does with all the NFL experience he had.

Would bet both know more about football than anyone on this site, myself excluded of course

GrizProtocol said:
Peace is awesome have beers with him often he's a great guy. You can't be around football as long as he has been and be "clueless". Don't know about Rosenbach but would guess he's good at what he does with all the NFL experience he had.

Would bet both know more about football than anyone on this site, myself excluded of course

Hello Brent.

SoldierGriz said:
GrizProtocol said:

Hello Brent.
You guys crack me up, in a other thread they are calling me alpha (he passed away in Great Falls in May so that's not possible) and now I'm Brent!

Calm down Steve

GrizProtocol said:
SoldierGriz said:
Hello Brent.
You guys crack me up, in a other thread they are calling me alpha (he passed away in Great Falls in May so that's not possible) and now I'm Brent!

Calm down Steve

Easy big fellar...just some humor...

SoldierGriz said:
GrizProtocol said:

Hello Brent.

Who is Brent?

getgrizzy said:
I hear they’re working on it. With extras it’ll pay around $750,000/yr and keep him here until 2030.

Thank God! So nice going to the playoffs again. The stitt and Delaney years were a really shitty time for us. Keep him forever! Just fire Pease, Rosen, and Germer. Sign Sacks till 2030 as well.

Griz Addict said:
getgrizzy said:
I hear they’re working on it. With extras it’ll pay around $750,000/yr and keep him here until 2030.

Thank God! So nice going to the playoffs again. The stitt and Delaney years were a really shitty time for us. Keep him forever! Just fire Pease, Rosen, and Germer. Sign Sacks till 2030 as well.
Hauck needs to stay, anyone that does not like him just sees what he is like in front of a camera being asked dumb questions.
He is a good dude!!!!!!

GrizProtocol said:
SoldierGriz said:
Hello Brent.

Calm down Steve

Well someone is posting on his instrgram account, keeping the dream alive then.

AZGrizFan said:
GrizProtocol said:

Calm down Steve

Well someone is posting on his instrgram account, keeping the dream alive then.

No doubt all those pictures of Alaska must be fake.

Catsrback76 said:
Great move! :clap: :clap: :clap:

God I hope not. His teams worked well against the Colonial Conf and a weaker Big Sky. The Colonial played a more balanced offense and didn’t control the clock with the same efficiency that MSU or NDSU does. So his teams could force errors and capitalize on special teams. His defensive secondaries had some of the best guys to play in the FCS, as were a lot of his punt returners. The Griz could more or less count on some points on ST and defense, sometimes a substantial amount. But there in lies the rub; if your opponent doesn’t have to pass or punt you are fucked. That’s why his teams struggled with the Triple Option (Wofford or Cal Poly, anyone?) and why MSU has blown us out when they had a power run game. I just don’t think his formula adds up in a Missouri Valley world.

indian-outlaw said:
GrizProtocol said:

Calm down Steve
Alpha died, no shit?

Not the alpha I know. :roll: :roll:

indian-outlaw said:
GrizProtocol said:

Calm down Steve
Alpha died, no shit?

Nope. Was texting with him just a couple weeks ago. 😂

GrizProtocol said:

Can’t speak about now, but when he was younger he was a mega-dick. I personally witnessed some absolute horrible behavior at Mulligans on his part.

Back