• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want I could go cruise on down to the mall and try to get the scoop. That's usually where he's lounging around...

Can't blame him though. Bozeman makes a mean Orange Julius.

AllWeatherFan said:
Choachoate can be both the defensive coordinator and the head coach. Ain't no big thing.

I heard Troy Anderson will be the DC starting in the spring.

and QB

and RB

and LB

he needs a new challenge each year, Choate pushing him to be both O and D Big Sky MVP, and FCS ass't coach of the year, since he's already grabbed newcomer of the year, 1st team all BS, 2nd team all-american, FCS Soph of the Year, where else is a guy to go? Choate doesn't want him to leave for Clemson or Alabama. choatecoach told me this himself, after TA won a Titan contest with gregorak.

Maybe Choke wants to bring back his little lapdog Ioane? Or needs a place for Armstrong so dominoes fell?

The job is posted online... so safe to assume he's gone, but the "why" remains still.

https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/14809

The state of Montana is not big enough for Choate and Gregorak. I'll bet he does take a position coaching job with KSU. That will easily triple his salary. They will probably wind up with Bobby Daly, Kane Ioane or Roger Cooper back in Bozeman.

BWahlberg said:
The job is posted online... so safe to assume he's gone, but the "why" remains still.

I found this interesting:
This position has supervisory duties? No

Fuck it, I'm applying. Tell Sneed to loosen up the arm.

JDoub said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Choachoate can be both the defensive coordinator and the head coach. Ain't no big thing.

and QB

and RB

and LB

he needs a new challenge each year, Choate pushing him to be both O and D Big Sky MVP, and FCS ass't coach of the year, since he's already grabbed newcomer of the year, 1st team all BS, 2nd team all-american, FCS Soph of the Year, where else is a guy to go? Choate doesn't want him to leave for Clemson or Alabama. choatecoach told me this himself, after TA won a Titan contest with gregorak.

Anderson could probably do it all and excel at it!

bigsky33 said:
JDoub said:
AllWeatherFan said:

and QB

and RB

and LB

Anderson could probably do it all and excel at it!
Can he play for us during your bye week?

BWahlberg said:

While Ty is leaving, this posting is not for his position. Mark Orphey, current DB Coach, has accepted an offer at Utah State.

Got the scoop straight from the horse’s ass:

Choach “fired” him because T.Y. had the audacity to up-stage the ole ball choach at the end-of-the-year potluck. Apparently, T.Y. brought and served the more savorable chicken-parm dish, knowing it was Choach’s go-to. But that, in and of itself, was not his undoing. It’s never the underlying act; it’s always the coverup or aftermath.
T.Y. had to go about running his mouth all around campus, and word got back to Choach’s old lady. Turns out, Choach had told her their dish was a big hit, but in truth, it went untouched except for one serving to the last person in the buffet line, the mascot, Chump, who merely sniffed it but could not find the courage to actually try it, and made that grumpy cat face

garizzalies said:

Choach “fired” him because T.Y. had the audacity to up-stage the ole ball choach at the end-of-the-year potluck. Apparently, T.Y. brought and served the more savorable chicken-parm dish, knowing it was Choach’s go-to. But that, in and of itself, was not his undoing. It’s never the underlying act; it’s always the coverup or aftermath.
T.Y. had to go about running his mouth all around campus, and word got back to Choach’s old lady. Turns out, Choach had told her their dish was a big hit, but in truth, it went untouched except for one serving to the last person in the buffet line, the mascot, Chump, who merely sniffed it but could not find the courage to actually try it, and made that grumpy cat face

Hey...if you nail Chicken Parm., you have to shoot your shot.

SACCAT66 said:
fanofzoo said:
Do you think that all this turmoil will hurt their chances of being #1 all everything.

No...We will still be pre-season #1

It is one of those undeniable certainties in life:
- Death
- Taxes
- Cats pre-season champs

I suspect Kliman watched the Cat D in Fargo last month and was impressed with Tyler's attention to clean uniforms. Gregorak is going to wash jocks and socks at K-State

Why the secrecy? If he is gone make a statement of some type. Really makes them all look stupid or incompetent handling the release of information. Press needs to do their job and report not tip toe around it.

Ursus1 said:
Why the secrecy? If he is gone make a statement of some type. Really makes them all look stupid or incompetent handling the release of information. Press needs to do their job and report not tip toe around it.

It will all come out soon. Media just being respectful on some timing and letting coaches fill in their players

:lol:
garizzalies said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: poty!

HookedonGriz said:
Ursus1 said:

It will all come out soon. Media just being respectful on some timing and letting coaches fill in their players

That is the right way to do it. The first meeting with players since the holiday break is tonight. Classes start tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back