• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go96griz said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Nope, that part just rumor

It is all rumor at this point.

Sorry bigsky33 but I do know that Gregorak is gone. Something happened between Christmas and New Years and that is where the rumors start. What happened in that timeframe.

How close were Gregorak and the former voice of the cats? ;)

Oooo, now THAT'S how you mill a rumor!!!

VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
GRZFTBL said:
Nope, K-State

Sorry bigsky33 but I do know that Gregorak is gone. Something happened between Christmas and New Years and that is where the rumors start. What happened in that timeframe.

I only meant that nothing has been confirmed. Vim, I respect your knowledge of Cat insider info.

What I know at this point is that if he moves up and on to a better job, he earned it, good for him, and he and Choate parted on great terms. If he goes back to the griz, it's because he's bad news and Choate fired him. :mrgreen:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Has Gregorak ever really gotten along with his head coaches?? This seems to kinda be the guys MO

Yes, he must have gotten along with Neuheisal, Hauck, Pflu and Delaney, for the years he coached with them, and probably with the CW coach for the year he was there. So, 5 head coaches from 2001 - 2014. The Stitt/Gregorak situation shouldn't be surprising or held against either of them, in my view.

"After his playing career at Colorado – he graduated in 2001 – Gregorak served as a graduate assistant at Washington in 2001-02 before joining the UM staff in 2003. He coached linebackers at Montana until 2009, then after spending the 2010 season as Central Washington’s tight ends coach he coached Grizzlies linebackers and coordinated the defense from 2011-15."

bigsky33 said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I only meant that nothing has been confirmed. Vim, I respect your knowledge of Cat insider info.

There is no way he's going to Oregon.

horribilisfan8184 said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Any news about the Mrs?

Isn't she like a volleyball coach or something at MSU?

Ringneck said:
go96griz said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:

Shit , Hammer must have told someone Gregorak touched his pee pee. #hammertoo

RayWill said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:

Any news about the Mrs?

I would expect if one was leaving the other would too, unless one was simply taking a job 200 miles west.

TCCGRIZ said:
Ringneck said:
go96griz said:
VimSince03 said:

Shit , Hammer must have told someone Gregorak touched his pee pee. #hammeltoe

FIFY

RayWill said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
VimSince03 said:
bigsky33 said:

Any news about the Mrs?

No, she is director for club volleyball.

I don't like Choate. I don't like him because he's been a decent coach and he's kicked our butts for a few years now. Even though I don't like him, I respect him, and I can admit my dislike is only because of my team loyalty. He seems to be a pretty decent person and a good football coach.

I don't like Gregorak . Not just because of bias. I think anyone who would flip the way he did in any field of work has questionable integrity. Throw in the fact that UM gave him a second chance after his little strip club arrest mishap...and then he does that to us? Nah, that guy is bad people friend.

In a really odd and unexplainable irony I actually come here for updates on this category of event. I don't know how or why, but accurate info/dirt on the Cats somehow always shows up here first. Opposite world seems to be continuing once more in this case.

Anyway, we aren't as good of a team as we were a week ago. Dangit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back