• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Former Lady Griz Battle - Carroll v. Western

Coach H told me to give you his regards. He and his assistants know all about your behind-the-scenes efforts to subterfuge his tenure. I'm sure most of us agree that the year you took your ball and went home, was the best year in discussing Grizzly basketball on this board. Unfortunately, things had to come to an end. But the victim hood quest continues. Kinda sad for a grown man who is not even a UM alum, but thinks he should have a say in what occurs with our athletics. A glaring example of the very worst in over-reach from boosters who believe they have the right to dictate decisions.

My question is, how many years will we be required to read your updates on the NAIA victims of our head BB coach?
Haha. You don't even know H. You make up stuff like this all the time. Did you talk to him in Arizona?

Not sure I have seen a poster as butt hurt as hoops is about Holsinger sending Momberg packing. Can't wait until he starts spouting that Box Elder could beat the LG.
I'm not butt hurt about anything including the H coach. Recall that last season, Montana Western beat the LG in a controlled scrimmage. Are you being racist? What does Box Elder have to do with Carroll?

It's all about the victimization mantra regarding Indians not getting a fair shake. He somehow feels the need to advance that narrative over-and-over again. Without being specific, the Lady Griz coaching staff knows all about him. There is nothing more dangerous to a college athletic program than having a booster trying to influence decisions by threatening to withhold future donations if he doesn't get his way.
You are racist, and have been the whole time you've been on Griz message boards. Why would H know about me? Does he read egriz? I have never done anything involving H, other than post on egriz. You are the biggest liar on egriz. Are you saying that Native Americans have gotten a fair shake in the U.S.? Are you that ignorant. Oh, and I made my biggest donation, ever, to LG basketball this year. Compared to the zero you give to UM sports. Or, are you donating to the UM baseball team?

I'm not butt hurt about anything including the H coach. Recall that last season, Montana Western beat the LG in a controlled scrimmage. Are you being racist? What does Box Elder have to do with Carroll?
Not racist, it is all about the chip on your shoulder. The root for your entire disdain of Lady Griz basketball is how you believe a Native American was mistreated. You like wrap the other girls into the argument, but that is secondary.

Not racist, it is all about the chip on your shoulder. The root for your entire disdain of Lady Griz basketball is how you believe a Native American was mistreated. You like wrap the other girls into the argument, but that is secondary.
Wrong. I like LG hoops. I made my largest donation ever this year

Wrong, I like LG hoops. I made my largest donation ever this year.

The reason I believe you are racist is because you focus only on Momberg and my being Native American, despite my consistently commenting on a much different and broader set of issues.

I have consistently said I don't like what the new coach did, by cutting 6 players in his first 2 weeks. He did not give them a chance or evaluate them properly. He cut some by zoom and didn't even meet with them. He completely goofed up on Murphy, who starts for a higher ranked team than the LG. One of the players was Momberg/NA. The new coach got nothing in return for moving on 6 scholarship players, other than a former LG player returning. The new coach has not won a tourney game in 2 years, yet the likes of you continue to cheerlead over him, his hiring, and his great recruiting.

This thread is about Carroll basketball, not about Momberg. It also includes 2 former LG who left or moved on by the coach. The 3 LG are the top players for a very good Carroll team.

Most of my responses in the past few years have in fact been responses, to the likes of you bringing up the subject, including Momberg. If you don't want to see my views, don't keep bringing up that topic, or shut up your buddies that do.

Your focus on Momberg, as well as me and my heritigage, shows me that you and Third/Long are racist. You obviously don't even know what racism is.

The reason I believe you are racist is because you focus only on Momberg and my being Native American, despite my consistently commenting on a much different and broader set of issues.

I have consistently said I don't like what the new coach did, by cutting 6 players in his first 2 weeks. He did not give them a chance or evaluate them properly. He cut some by zoom and didn't even meet with them. He completely goofed up on Murphy, who starts for a higher ranked team than the LG. One of the players was Momberg/NA. The new coach got nothing in return for moving on 6 scholarship players, other than a former LG player returning. The new coach has not won a tourney game in 2 years, yet the likes of you continue to cheerlead over him, his hiring, and his great recruiting.

This thread is about Carroll basketball, not about Momberg. It also includes 2 former LG who left or moved on by the coach. The 3 LG are the top players for a very good Carroll team.

Most of my responses in the past few years have in fact been responses, to the likes of you bringing up the subject, including Momberg. If you don't want to see my views, don't keep bringing up that topic, or shut up your buddies that do.

Your focus on Momberg, as well as me and my heritigage, shows me that you and Third/Long are racist. You obviously don't even know what racism is.
And the reason I focus on Momberg with you specifically, is I know that is the root of your complaints. Her being Native American has zero to do with my thoughts and 100% to do with yours. You only add the other issues in an attempt to strengthen an argument that is really rooted on one, because of your heritage.

Lady Griz 95...Chattanooga 104

Lady Griz 95...Chattanooga 104
Thanks.

UT-Chattanooga won the Southern Conference tourney and is in the ncaa tourney.

Murphy had, in the conf championship tourney:

Played only 13 min, after getting 2d foul 3.5 into the game. Had made the first basket for her team, a 3.

7 rebounds, 9 points, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block and no TO’s.

6 rebounds, 3 points, 2 assists, 1 block and no TO’s.

And the reason I focus on Momberg with you specifically, is I know that is the root of your complaints. Her being Native American has zero to do with my thoughts and 100% to do with yours. You only add the other issues in an attempt to strengthen an argument that is really rooted on one, because of your heritage.
But it's not the root of my complaints. You just focus on that because of your racism. Cutting 6 players in first 2 weeks, some without meeting them and then by zoom, and getting almost nothing in return for cutting the 6 is my compliant. One was a Native American. I fear the coach has ruined the NA tradition of LG basketball,

But it's not the root of my complaints. You just focus on that because of your racism. Cutting 6 players in first 2 weeks, some without meeting them and then by zoom, and getting almost nothing in return for cutting the 6 is my compliant. One was a Native American. I fear the coach has ruined the NA tradition of LG basketball,
Sure thing hoops. You have a personal relationship and anyone can go back and see how this entire diatribe began for you.

Did you call H a racist to his face when you gave him your big check? You've done it here in your own way for almost two years now.
I donated to UM women’s basketball for locker room. Did you? I would be happy to tell H what I think of him if I met him. I’m not a keyboard wimp like you. Why are you so jealous of me? Benchwarmer’s syndrome?

Back