• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Does anyone else have a funning feeling about fri?

ChicagoDuke said:
Special H said:
Liam Fonadel is better than any line player the Eagles have on either side of the ball, granted he was injured and probably won't play in this game. If anything the lines are a push but I would take the JMU OL all day everyday over what Eastern has. Its a joke watching EB run around for his life every play.

Where are you seeing that Fornadel won't play? He was injured for most of the beginning part of the season, but I believe he has played in the past 4-5 games. I didn't catch any injury to him vs. SELA.

That being said, if any of our OL go down, we're kind of effed. We have zero depth there this year.

I didn't watch any of your last few games. I just remember him getting hurt and thinking it was severe enough that he would be out for the season. My fault for assuming, my bad

Special H said:
ChicagoDuke said:
Where are you seeing that Fornadel won't play? He was injured for most of the beginning part of the season, but I believe he has played in the past 4-5 games. I didn't catch any injury to him vs. SELA.

That being said, if any of our OL go down, we're kind of effed. We have zero depth there this year.

I didn't watch any of your last few games. I just remember him getting hurt and thinking it was severe enough that he would be out for the season. My fault for assuming, my bad
First two things you've ever posted that were even in the ball park of truthful.

I believe it comes down to us getting the lead early, like the Cats and EWU. This allows our defense to be aggressive, with our exotic pressures. If we can get their QB out-of-rhythm, is how we win. I feel like our teams are pretty evenly matched; besides them having a better QB and us better secondary?

5e671140-a7c4-4f55-8dee-cfa3fcfc6426

Have a funny feeling I'll be a little richer when Montana +7.5 wins. Give it to JMU please!!

giphy.gif

I think there is a sense that JMU has a significant advantage. Our team is super hard to analyze given the craziness that our defense gives. I would probably give a 6 point edge to JMU which is a big spread but I don't think it's that crazy. I imagine there's ~35-40% chance of winning

Back