• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Does anyone else have a funning feeling about fri?

Special H said:
JMU is Eastern with a better defense and a better QB.

This will be the last game of the season and it probably wont be close unless we get 3 or 4 turnovers. Then I can see us being around the JMU 38 Montana 24 range. We wont score more than 30 against the Dukes

6-F16-AA86-2-C73-49-FA-9-DCA-51-C589-F3-E39-C.webp

Griz win and not that close of a game. JMU won’t be ready for what is coming. They have a great coach, but their schedule is softer than it looks. Home town crowd is silenced by the end of first half. Griz offensive playbook if finally opening up. Absent stupid turnovers - Griz march on to the flatlands.

32-17 Griz

Special H said:

This will be the last game of the season and it probably wont be close unless we get 3 or 4 turnovers. Then I can see us being around the JMU 38 Montana 24 range. We wont score more than 30 against the Dukes

JMU has a worse O-line and are much slower as a team.

Da Boyz Mom said:
I think a lot of us (minus Brint) have that same feeling. Maybe we actually have a shot at this thing, or maybe retiredpopo has just gotten into all our heads. 😁

Looks like my job is finally done here :thumb: i could tell you how it all plays out ahead of time but i am just going to sit back and enjoy the game.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Harm said:
I'd sure like to see Mr. Mcknight and Mr. Ostmo walk out on the field this Friday night...stinks we lost them....

Throw in speedy playmaker receivers Toure and Sulser while you're at it.
Why do you guys feel we'd be better with Brody McKnight out there, the dude is 32 years old and Buschini and Macias have been kicking lights out. ;)

SaskGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Throw in speedy playmaker receivers Toure and Sulser while you're at it.
Why do you guys feel we'd be better with Brody McKnight out there, the dude is 32 years old and Buschini and Macias have been kicking lights out. ;)
It's funning feeling.

Ursa Major said:
Special H said:

6-F16-AA86-2-C73-49-FA-9-DCA-51-C589-F3-E39-C.webp

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no idea what this photo has to do with his post, but LOVED that role for Hardy. :clap: :clap:

I think we beat JMU, but NDSU is where our season ends. I watched them play last week. That team will win the chipper. They can just crush teams with their run game. They have a pass game if they need it too. SIU was no slouch, and they absolutely destroyed them.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I think we beat JMU, but NDSU is where our season ends. I watched them play last week. That team will win the chipper. They can just crush teams with their run game. They have a pass game if they need it too. SIU was no slouch, and they absolutely destroyed them.
Don't sell them short, SIU were a tremendous slouch.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

I’ve watched NDSU quite a bit this season and honestly haven’t been that impressed. I’m not saying they won’t win the chipper, but I think it’s their weakest, most vulnerable team they’ve had in a while.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Remember, it was a MVFC rematch. They know each other and SIU was middle of the pack this year. I was not surprised the NDSU took them to the woodshed.

Special H said:

Says the knucklehead that was certain our 3-3-5 couldn’t stop the cats.

UncleP said:
Special H said:

Says the knucklehead that was certain our 3-3-5 couldn’t stop the cats.

Yeah, and this dude better than EB3? I just don't see it. Only my opinion.

We just played against the best QB in FCS.

Special H said:

armonte said:
We just played against the best QB in FCS.

Special H said:

And saying so is no way disrespectful to JMU’s Cole Johnson. Both are great QB’s, but Barriere is better.

I agree Payton, I think our corners can cover #7 and #8 a lot better than last game. When they put #7 in the slot
gave SELU fits. The center of Dline is salty but their left DE is weaker, at least that's where SELU ran.

Paytonlives said:
Special H said:

I think there will be a couple what ifs Friday. But I truly believe they will be getting on that plane for Missoula with another W.

floridagriz15 said:
I think there will be a couple what ifs Friday. But I truly believe they will be getting on that plane for Missoula with another W.

Hell yeah. Call me crazy, but I believe in this group of boys.

Paytonlives said:
Special H said:

:roll:

Yeah, don't quit your day job.

Did eastern even rush for 2k yards this season? I doubt it

Liam Fonadel is better than any line player the Eagles have on either side of the ball, granted he was injured and probably won't play in this game. If anything the lines are a push but I would take the JMU OL all day everyday over what Eastern has. Its a joke watching EB run around for his life every play.

Back