• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

argh! said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Fauci knows this well, he said so in his first comments that non-N-95 masking was essential useless. The science hasn't changed, just the political pressure.

non-n95 masks are valuable to stop you from spreading the disease, you can still get it while wearing them. but that point has only been made, like, a trillion times. but whatever, get your information from those geniuses on youtube, who tell you to get the virus, which will make you stronger. i assume from your posts that you need that extra strength.

Living in fear is your bag, I get that. I just don't think thats living.

My mid 80 year old parents are vaccinated. My 30 year old children are vaccinated. I have natural immunity. We get together without masks and none hound me to protect them by getting vaccinated. Keep focusing on the miniscule amount of severe infections and deaths compared to the 99% plus that have a minor or asymptomatic infection. Your sky is falling, mine is not. There are worse things in life than dying, and living in constant fear is one of them.

argh! said:
SoldierGriz said:
No vaccine is going to be good enough for the virus...just like there is no vaccine good enough to kill the flu.

So, STFU turd.

oh, got me. never 'fight' with a self-described military leader, he's got weapons. i can just see how you 'lead' the troops:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780&t=30s[/media]

Good advice not to fight a Soldier....ever.

Now, get back to your scary science.

I'm off to a sports bar to watch football. No masks will be worn. I choose to live under the blanket of freedom Soldiers I have led provide all of us... who want it.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
bringing up something that was debated two years ago. go ahead, ignore that it is the unvaccinated that make up the vast majority of the hospitalizations that we're paying for, and worse. be as dumb as you want, it is your "right". we don't need to go over the basics again on egriz.
Go ahead, ignore his comment regarding the effectiveness of masks and Fauci. That's still being debated today, but nice pivot.

he's just a broken record. i am tired of his moronic arguments. i'll debate you if you want, but i'm really not sure what is being debated - i don't wear a mask, unless they are required in a place. that is because i'm vaccinated. data doesn't lie - my risk is very low of 'catching' covid, or passing it. those i spend time with are also vaccinated. also, masks lower the chance of transmission of the virus. as for fauci, i've written what seems like a zillion times that he should have been fired long ago. he's an attention seeker who did good things in the lab 30 years ago, and has milked it since, using his 'political skills'. your post shows a lack of ability to remember, more than anything. it is a nice divot, though.

SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:
oh, got me. never 'fight' with a self-described military leader, he's got weapons. i can just see how you 'lead' the troops:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780&t=30s[/media]

Good advice not to fight a Soldier....ever.

Now, get back to your scary science.

I'm off to a sports bar to watch football. No masks will be worn. I choose to live under the blanket of freedom Soldiers I have led provide all of us... who want it.

you are vaccinated, like me. i wouldn't wear a mask at the sports bar, either. also, soldiers you have led provide all of us... who want it. want what?

horribilisfan8184 said:
argh! said:
non-n95 masks are valuable to stop you from spreading the disease, you can still get it while wearing them. but that point has only been made, like, a trillion times. but whatever, get your information from those geniuses on youtube, who tell you to get the virus, which will make you stronger. i assume from your posts that you need that extra strength.

Living in fear is your bag, I get that. I just don't think thats living.

My mid 80 year old parents are vaccinated. My 30 year old children are vaccinated. I have natural immunity. We get together without masks and none hound me to protect them by getting vaccinated. Keep focusing on the miniscule amount of severe infections and deaths compared to the 99% plus that have a minor or asymptomatic infection. Your sky is falling, mine is not. There are worse things in life than dying, and living in constant fear is one of them.

so you've had the virus, and have some immunity? then i don't think there is much of any reason for you to wear a mask or anything like that. i am vaccinated and don't wear one, either. as for living in fear, ever driven on the socal highways? a virus is much less scary, but i still wouldn't want to be intubated because i was stupid and didn't get vaccinated, or already had covid. i say that last part because i've said repeatedly, even on this site, that people who have had covid should be treated the same as those who are vaccinated,. you just want to whine, so you make up arguments for me, then fight tooth and nail against your imagination. kem is the same type.

3-7-77 said:
'Name that Movie' for $2,000, Alex: :lol:
"Anticipation of death is worse than death itself."

hard to kill.

there are some who believe that thinking about death once a day is healthy, because it is coming some day. are you prejudice against those who anticipate they are going to die? i figure it might happen to me. wanna cancel me and throw me in that rather small grave?

argh! said:
3-7-77 said:

hard to kill.

there are some who believe that thinking about death once a day is healthy, because it is coming some day. are you prejudice against those who anticipate they are going to die? i figure it might happen to me. wanna cancel me and throw me in that rather small grave?

Best line in cinematic history: “I’m gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent; to the blood bank.” Pure poetry.

argh! said:
3-7-77 said:

hard to kill.

I would never wish harm on you, argh! Anyone who knows his movie quotes as well as you is much too valuable to sacrifice. I will answer with another, an appropriate, movie quote, and this one is a 'Family Double.'
"We all die, just a question of when."
Argh!?
CDA?

I would like to comment on the statement by argh! that Fauci did some "good research" 30 years ago on AIDS. This is total bullsh*t. Fauci intentionally held the research done by two of his underling researchers for several months, and only released the research under he and his buddy's name in order to take the credit for it. This fact is well-documented. In fact, Fauci has been labeled by the AIDS community as causing many deaths by withholding this valuable treatment info, so that he could take credit for the research. He is a corrupt fraud, and should have been fired many years ago. Now, he loves the camera is is seen spewing his ever-changing garbage on the alphabet media almost daily. Here are some interesting articles on Fauci's sordid past with the AIDS virus. Even the radical left-wing periodical Huffington Post agrees that Fauci stole the credit for the AIDS research.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/whitewashing-aids-history_b_4762295

https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was-duplicitous-on-the-aids-epidemic-too/

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hivaids-research-pioneer-dr-judy-mikovits-blows-whistle-on-dr-fauci/

3-7-77 said:
argh! said:
hard to kill.

I would never wish harm on you, argh! Anyone who knows his movie quotes as well as you is much too valuable to sacrifice. I will answer with another, an appropriate, movie quote, and this one is a 'Family Double.'
Argh!?
CDA?

You can't reason with woke-ness

3-7-77 said:
argh! said:
hard to kill.

Argh!?
CDA?

John Russell in Hombre. Also Paul Newman off the cuff. “I could eat 50 eggs.” “Get your money up.”

Ursa Major said:
poorgriz said:
This is for the, "everyone on the planet needs to get jabbed, several times, no matter what" crowd.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaIqLW9gtLk[/media]

Once again, YouTube experts save the world!

More YouTube Experts.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAmue9H78Xg[/media]

Sask, I just read an article about Trudeau, he’s getting heckled by rock throwing anti-vaxers. Are, there as many in Canada as there are here? And will he get beat and why or why not? Thanks

Jesse said:
Sask, I just read an article about Trudeau, he’s getting heckled by rock throwing anti-vaxers. Are, there as many in Canada as there are here? And will he get beat and why or why not? Thanks
Well this would certainly not qualify as "Covid Updates - Not politics" but what the hell.

Yeah there have been some noisy protests designed to disrupt Trudeau's appearances and they do seem to be anti-vaxers but they also carry signs for what passes for a far right wing political party up here. He did get hit with some gravel the other day, typical Canada, too polite and understated to throw proper rocks.

I'm sure there are more anti-vaxers in the States but that might just be because you've got 10X more people.

As for who will win? Trudeau thought he had a comfortable lead in the polls, called the election and is now even or slightly behind. We have a very silly "first past the post" system here so a party can actually lose the popular vote, as Trudeau did in the last election, but still form the government. So who knows how it will shake out, if I had to guess Trudeau (Liberal Party) will probably end up with another minority government, with the social/democrat (NDP) or the Quebec based Bloc Quebecois holding the balance of power between Trudeau's Liberals and Erin O'Toole's Conservatives.

SaskGriz said:
Jesse said:
Well this would certainly not qualify as "Covid Updates - Not politics" but what the hell.

Yeah there have been some noisy protests designed to disrupt Trudeau's appearances and they do seem to be anti-vaxers but they also carry signs for what passes for a far right wing political party up here. He did get hit with some gravel the other day, typical Canada, too polite and understated to throw proper rocks.

I'm sure there are more anti-vaxers in the States but that might just be because you've got 10X more people.

As for who will win? Trudeau thought he had a comfortable lead in the polls, called the election and is now even or slightly behind. We have a very silly "first past the post" system here so a party can actually lose the popular vote, as Trudeau did in the last election, but still form the government. So who knows how it will shake out, if I had to guess Trudeau (Liberal Party) will probably end up with another minority government, with the social/democrat (NDP) or the Quebec based Bloc Quebecois holding the balance of power between Trudeau's Liberals and Erin O'Toole's Conservatives.

When are you going to learn to be as corrupt as our government?

Back