• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

poorgriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Once again, YouTube experts save the world!

More YouTube Experts.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAmue9H78Xg[/media]

I have two physician friends who both self-proscribed Ivermectin when they developed Covid, and were symptomatic. One was a virologist. Both quickly recovered from the virus. Ivermectin is being used in many countries worldwide to treat Covid. Not saying that this drug is the answer for treatment, but the obvious agenda by NIH and CDC to discredit this drug is troubling to me. What is their agenda?

hunt-ducks said:
poorgriz said:
More YouTube Experts.

I have two physician friends who both self-proscribed Ivermectin when they developed Covid, and were symptomatic. One was a virologist. Both quickly recovered from the virus. Ivermectin is being used in many countries worldwide to treat Covid. Not saying that this drug is the answer for treatment, but the obvious agenda by NIH and CDC to discredit this drug is troubling to me. What is their agenda?

They’re out to get you. Not us, but you. Both directors are old golf buddies of mine, and every time we play at Peter Yegen, they talk about trying to trick you.

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:

They’re out to get you. Not us, but you. Both directors are old golf buddies of mine, and every time we play at Peter Yegen, they talk about trying to trick you.

more importantly, "proscribed" enters the egriz lexicon, if it wasn't already here(?)

hunt-ducks said:
3-7-77 said:
I would never wish harm on you, argh! Anyone who knows his movie quotes as well as you is much too valuable to sacrifice. I will answer with another, an appropriate, movie quote, and this one is a 'Family Double.'
"We all die, just a question of when."
Argh!?
CDA?

You can't reason with woke-ness

Pretty soon, they will say it's RACIST not to get the experimental Guinea Pig vaccine. They will say because some Black people got the vaccine, you're RACIST for not doing the same... If you're Black, you're even more RACIST!

Cuervohola said:
hunt-ducks said:
You can't reason with woke-ness

Pretty soon, they will say it's RACIST not to get the experimental Guinea Pig vaccine. They will say because some Black people got the vaccine, you're RACIST for not doing the same... If you're Black, you're even more RACIST!

It's interesting how "woke" has evolved. It used to be used sarcastically on Twitter years ago to describe conspiracy theories, like, "Hey, the south tower was demolished by US explosives, stay woke." or "The Rothschilds control the economy, stay woke." Now, it's used by people who might have believed those things to describe other people. No real point here, but it's a pretty interesting term shift.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cuervohola said:

It's interesting how "woke" has evolved. It used to be used sarcastically on Twitter years ago to describe conspiracy theories, like, "Hey, the south tower was demolished by US explosives, stay woke." or "The Rothschilds control the economy, stay woke." Now, it's used by people who might have believed those things to describe other people. No real point here, but it's a pretty interesting term shift.

Well, "woke" is used by both sides, by the Left to signal their ideals like BLM, Abortion rights, Kneeling against the Flag, Gay rights etc. The Right uses it to describe the Left and their ideals. I just wish the BLM supporters would Woke Up and figure out that the founder of BLM is a Multi Millionaire now with several luxurious properties, and then they can ask themselves what she did for them.

That's just the start, then there's the whole realization that the Star Spangled Banner isn't racist, nor is the Flag... You know, simple things that kids in school used to learn. Now, some teachers are telling kids to pledge allegiance to the Gay Rainbow flag.

hunt-ducks said:
poorgriz said:
More YouTube Experts.

Ya, who knows. I don't pretend to know all of what's going on behind the scenes to cause censorship, but I'm just assuming money is involved as it always is. I think it's effing hilarious how Rogan blasts CNN for making up lies about him... he should probably sue them. Horse de-wormer. lol. Also I think it's hilarious how many people made fun of ivermectin. Lot's of doctor's are prescribing it now (along with other substances) to treat Covid.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O_7O9_nV10[/media]

poorgriz said:
hunt-ducks said:

Ya, who knows. I don't pretend to know all of what's going on behind the scenes to cause censorship, but I'm just assuming money is involved as it always is. I think it's effing hilarious how Rogan blasts CNN for making up lies about him... he should probably sue them. Horse de-wormer. lol. Also I think it's hilarious how many people made fun of ivermectin. Lot's of doctor's are prescribing it now (along with other substances) to treat Covid.

are you saying ivermectin isn't used to de-worm horses, and other animals, including humans? and who are "lot's of doctors"? the one's trump knows? your cousin's friend's doctor in kansas?

argh! said:
poorgriz said:

are you saying ivermectin isn't used to de-worm horses, and other animals, including humans? and who are "lot's of doctors"? the one's trump knows? your cousin's friend's doctor in kansas?

And you call yourself a scientist? Or, do you call yourself a latex salesman? Your posts have become desperate, defensive, and pathetic. Your Trump Derangement lobotomy is complete. Keep working on your rats and gerbils with our tax dollars, doing your ground-breaking research for the federal government. You obviously get your "intelligence" from the talking heads on the alphabet media.

Cuervohola said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well, "woke" is used by both sides, by the Left to signal their ideals like BLM, Abortion rights, Kneeling against the Flag, Gay rights etc. The Right uses it to describe the Left and their ideals. I just wish the BLM supporters would Woke Up and figure out that the founder of BLM is a Multi Millionaire now with several luxurious properties, and then they can ask themselves what she did for them.

That's just the start, then there's the whole realization that the Star Spangled Banner isn't racist, nor is the Flag... You know, simple things that kids in school used to learn. Now, some teachers are telling kids to pledge allegiance to the Gay Rainbow flag.

A woke bloke, who is a joke, living in the cesspool of occupied woken-ess, with a U.S. senator, Patty Murray, who they keep voting into office since 1993, who enjoys the unique distinction of being voted the most ineffective senator in congress 12 consecutive years. What a joke this state has become, rivaled for ineptness only by California.

HelenaHandBasket said:
https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/ivermectin-causes-sterilization-in-85-percent-of-men-study-finds/

There is a lot of men in this world that should be prescribed ivermectin.

hunt-ducks said:
argh! said:

And you call yourself a scientist? Or, do you call yourself a latex salesman? Your posts have become desperate, defensive, and pathetic. Your Trump Derangement lobotomy is complete. Keep working on your rats and gerbils with our tax dollars, doing your ground-breaking research for the federal government. You obviously get your "intelligence" from the talking heads on the alphabet media.

you are always a lot of fun when you are coked up, sunny. keep it coming!

argh! said:
hunt-ducks said:

Please tell us, did your "intelligence" come from Morning Joke, Rachel Mad-Cow, Don Lemonbrain, or Whoopi-Cushion Goldberg, the black Jewish behemoth? Inquiring minds wanna know.......

argh! said:
poorgriz said:

Lol! Yes, horse de wormer contains ivermectin, amount other substances. So does dog de wormer. It doesn't mean his doctor is prescribing horse de wormer to treat Covid! Ivermectin, used in conjunction with other substances has shown positive results in treating humans for Covid. Ivermectin has been administered BILLIONS of times around the world to treat various parasitic infections. People can be really, really dumb some times and fail to do just a tiny bit of research on their own, rather than just sucking in all the bullshit that mainstream media is feeding them without question. It's really scary actually.

hunt-ducks said:
argh! said:

Please tell us, did your "intelligence" come from Morning Joke, Rachel Mad-Cow, Don Lemonbrain, or Whoopi-Cushion Goldberg, the black Jewish behemoth? Inquiring minds wanna know.......

can't stand any of those you listed. maddow is the left's equivalent of carlson, both hyperventilating idiots who somehow manage to have a following. lemon is a lot like lou dodds, twists everything into somehow being relevant to his pet subject, even though it isn't. goldberg is about as interesting as ingraham, or whatever her name is. both 'sides' are nuts.

poorgriz said:
argh! said:

Lol! Yes, horse de wormer contains ivermectin, amount other substances. So does dog de wormer. It doesn't mean his doctor is prescribing horse de wormer to treat Covid! Ivermectin, used in conjunction with other substances has shown positive results in treating humans for Covid. Ivermectin has been administered BILLIONS of times around the world to treat various parasitic infections. People can be really, really dumb some times and fail to do just a tiny bit of research on their own, rather than just sucking in all the bullshit that mainstream media is feeding them without question. It's really scary actually.

i know why he took ivermectin. doesn't mean it isn't a horse de-wormer, though, and it also doesn't mean it works for the virus. works great for parasitic infections, though, in humans and other animals. having siad that, it was somebody else's antibodies that did the trick for rogan, who in this case is just whining about the fact that he took a de-wormer as an experimental treatment, as well as other experimental treatments, because... he doesn't want to take an experimental treatment. he's posing to get our attention, and i'd bet my house if he tries a lawsuit it will be tossed in two seconds. lawyers know this, though, so he won't file one, because that'll stop him from getting attention.

also, i saw part of that episode. he looked like shit, even after his expensive, at home and for-the-rich use of i.v. this and that, including antibodies, because despite all the previous idiocy he's spewed, he didn't trust his own body to produce them. oh, and i actually like ol' joe, except when he tries to play scientist, or be a pretend know-it-all, which he seems to be becoming. wealth and fame changes people, i guess.

Biden's newly announced plan mandates vaccines to 80 million people, get the shot or you can't be employed. Also forces sports arenas to require proof of vaccine to enter.

Large Entertainment Venues to Require Proof of Vaccination or Testing for Entry
The President’s plan calls on entertainment venues like sports arenas, large concert halls, and other venues where large groups of people gather to require that their patrons be vaccinated or show a negative test for entry.

argh! said:
poorgriz said:

i know why he took ivermectin. doesn't mean it isn't a horse de-wormer, though, and it also doesn't mean it works for the virus. works great for parasitic infections, though, in humans and other animals. having siad that, it was somebody else's antibodies that did the trick for rogan, who in this case is just whining about the fact that he took a de-wormer as an experimental treatment, as well as other experimental treatments, because... he doesn't want to take an experimental treatment. he's posing to get our attention, and i'd bet my house if he tries a lawsuit it will be tossed in two seconds. lawyers know this, though, so he won't file one, because that'll stop him from getting attention.

also, i saw part of that episode. he looked like shit, even after his expensive, at home and for-the-rich use of i.v. this and that, including antibodies, because despite all the previous idiocy he's spewed, he didn't trust his own body to produce them. oh, and i actually like ol' joe, except when he tries to play scientist, or be a pretend know-it-all, which he seems to be becoming. wealth and fame changes people, i guess.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5gtJ4ObpQ[/media]

poorgriz said:
argh! said:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5gtJ4ObpQ[/media]

i can see why laypeople think this weinstein guy seems to make sense, but he's just blathering nonsense, and grossly simplifying the current vaccines, as well as the scenarios in which they are given, to try to gain attention. smooth bull shitter, really.

i'd post an article, but nobody will read it, so i'll post the blurb about the company standing to make money from this drug, merck. as you may know, big pharma doesn't shy away from making money, yet:

"Merck, a pharmaceutical company that manufactures ivermectin, said its scientists are continuing to review available data. But at this point, they have found “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect” against covid, “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy” in people with covid, and “a concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies,” Merck said."

Back