• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:
no, don't worry, unvaccinated idiots who are driving that curve way up in the southeast, mostly amongst the unvaccinated.

also, it looks like no vaccine is going to be good enough for you. you poor whiney baby.

No vaccine is going to be good enough for the virus...just like there is no vaccine good enough to kill the flu.

So, STFU turd.

“STFU trud” what a learned retort, you completely won the debate sir, well played. You must have received your advanced degree in virology at one of our preeminent war colleges, huh?

AllWeatherFan said:
Republicans love to speak authoritatively about matters they’ve never thought about before.
LIbtards love to speak down to anyone with common sense who disagree with them.

kemajic said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Republicans love to speak authoritatively about matters they’ve never thought about before.
LIbtards love to speak down to anyone with common sense who disagree with them.

Curious, why is only one side that continuously resorts to juvenile name calling...libtard, demon rat, and Evil maggots for example?

They have to be able to address the audience to which they are speaking, in terms the audience will understand. Kinda like the difference between a first grade teacher talking to a fresh batch new-to-schoolers and a high school English teacher teaching his honors class of seniors.

Jesse said:
SoldierGriz said:
No vaccine is going to be good enough for the virus...just like there is no vaccine good enough to kill the flu.

So, STFU turd.

“STFU trud” what a learned retort, you completely won the debate sir, well played. You must have received your advanced degree in virology at one of our preeminent war colleges, huh?

Tell us all what you know about the War College....

3-7-77 said:
They have to be able to address the audience to which they are speaking, in terms the audience will understand. Kinda like the difference between a first grade teacher talking to a fresh batch new-to-schoolers and a high school English teacher teaching his honors class of seniors.

I assumed it was more about fear and anger than common sense.

This is for the, "everyone on the planet needs to get jabbed, several times, no matter what" crowd.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaIqLW9gtLk[/media]

poorgriz said:
This is for the, "everyone on the planet needs to get jabbed, several times, no matter what" crowd.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaIqLW9gtLk[/media]

Once again, YouTube experts save the world!

3-7-77 said:
You will learn, Grasshopper. Patience.

here zhameng (蚱蜢), read a real study: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/09/01/masks-study-covid-bangladesh/

Hilarious reading the "truth" about Covid-19 projected from all of the scientist experts posting on egriz. Most of you couldn't pass a high school biology test. Then we have our esteemed "scientist" argh!, finally ending the conflict by providing the ultimate "truth" about Covid, from Bangladesh no less! ROFL, and from the Washington Post, no less!

I read the article three times, attempting to read the "proof" that wearing double masks really do prevent the spread of the virus. And........ NO CIGAR! This claims to fit the time-and-true parameters of scientific validation, which is a RANDOMIZED PROSPECTIVE DOUBLE-BLINDED STUDY. But it fails miserably, and will be quickly rejected by the esteemed "Science" periodical. The problem is that there was zero randomization, and no control group.

Even more hilarious is that the supposed "experts" quoted in this article, were members of the corrupt WHO, backed by the CCP, and an emergency doctor from Brown university, possibly the most woke university in the nation! Uh, I think I'll pass on their endorsements!

Just another attempt by the liberal media to keep everyone frightened and sequestered. But, thanks again, Dan, for sharing this "proof" with us!

hunt-ducks said:
Hilarious reading the "truth" about Covid-19 projected from all of the scientist experts posting on egriz. Most of you couldn't pass a high school biology test. Then we have our esteemed "scientist" argh!, finally ending the conflict by providing the ultimate "truth" about Covid, from Bangladesh no less! ROFL, and from the Washington Post, no less!

I read the article three times, attempting to read the "proof" that wearing double masks really do prevent the spread of the virus. And........ NO CIGAR! This claims to fit the time-and-true parameters of scientific validation, which is a RANDOMIZED PROSPECTIVE DOUBLE-BLINDED STUDY. But it fails miserably, and will be quickly rejected by the esteemed "Science" periodical. The problem is that there was zero randomization, and no control group.

Even more hilarious is that the supposed "experts" quoted in this article, were members of the corrupt WHO, backed by the CCP, and an emergency doctor from Brown university, possibly the most woke university in the nation! Uh, I think I'll pass on their endorsements!

Just another attempt by the liberal media to keep everyone frightened and sequestered. But, thanks again, Dan, for sharing this "proof" with us!

all i did was post an article, from a newspaper, not a scientific journal, sunny. you were supposed to click on the actual paper, which i didn't say provided is proof or not. i will say that the proof is obvious, any idiot can figure out that if you have the virus and breath it into a mask instead of the air, you are less likely to spread the virus. duh. anyway. also, i will add that i have posted many times about the corruption in the science world, nepotism, cronyism, old boyism, etc... your rant against "science", though, is just blathering and complaining about your perceived 'enemies'. here's the paper preprint, you lazy snowbird: https://www.poverty-action.org/sites/default/files/publications/Mask_RCT____Symptomatic_Seropositivity_083121.pdf

argh! said:
hunt-ducks said:

all i did was post an article, from a newspaper, not a scientific journal, sunny. you were supposed to click on the actual paper which i'm not saying is proof or not. the proof is obvious, anyway, look at what happened to flu cases this last year. anyway. also, i will add that i have posted many times about the corruption in the science world, nepotism, cronyism, old boyism, etc... here's the article: https://www.poverty-action.org/sites/default/files/publications/Mask_RCT____Symptomatic_Seropositivity_083121.pdf

You're right, I did not read the actual study, but the synopsis from the newspaper article was a typical spin-job from the liberal media, jumping the gun on this topic to support an agenda. You'll have to admit however that you insinuated that this article was proof that masks work. I am friends with the head virologist at Mayo Clinic Scottsdale (he lives in my neighborhood). He maintains that the only masks which have entry pores that prevent Covid from insulting the masks are the N95 masks, which are worn by less than 5% of the population. Here's a thought........ if the virus is able to breech a single mask, why wouldn't it also be able to breech two masks made of the same type material???

About 15 years ago, I had to be FITTED, and tested for effectiveness, for a N-95 mask(as I recall)at my workplace. In short, it had to be worn properly, not haphazardly like 99% of the world bonehead population has been doing.
How many times have you seen the average lemming wearing a 'mask' while driving his goddamned Prius, windows rolled tight? I have been wearing a 'mask' to get into places I absolutely needed to go, grocery store, liquor store(oops, being redundant there), Dr.s office(annual visit, no smartassed twist intended), but my mask(s) were all T-shirt sleeves. All the protection of a dust mask, if that. I was technically compliant with 'the law' but actually in contempt of it.
I did have a few of the light blue hospital issued ear hinged masks, but only to express my contempt and disgust for the stupidity of having to wear it. I'd write something like 'F**k Fauci' on it, which elicited plenty of thumbs up and hoots. Masks, other than N-95s, are a joke and are useful only for the gullible, providing a false sense of security.

3-7-77 said:
About 15 years ago, I had to be FITTED, and tested for effectiveness, for a N-95 mask(as I recall)at my workplace. In short, it had to be worn properly, not haphazardly like 99% of the world bonehead population has been doing.
How many times have you seen the average lemming wearing a 'mask' while driving his goddamned Prius, windows rolled tight? I have been wearing a 'mask' to get into places I absolutely needed to go, grocery store, liquor store(oops, being redundant there), Dr.s office(annual visit, no smartassed twist intended), but my mask(s) were all T-shirt sleeves. All the protection of a dust mask, if that. I was technically compliant with 'the law' but actually in contempt of it.
I did have a few of the light blue hospital issued ear hinged masks, but only to express my contempt and disgust for the stupidity of having to wear it. I'd write something like 'F**k Fauci' on it, which elicited plenty of thumbs up and hoots. Masks, other than N-95s, are a joke and are useful only for the gullible, providing a false sense of security.

Fauci knows this well, he said so in his first comments that non-N-95 masking was essential useless. The science hasn't changed, just the political pressure.

horribilisfan8184 said:
3-7-77 said:

Fauci knows this well, he said so in his first comments that non-N-95 masking was essential useless. The science hasn't changed, just the political pressure.

non-n95 masks are valuable to stop you from spreading the disease, you can still get it while wearing them. but that point has only been made, like, a trillion times. but whatever, get your information from those geniuses on youtube, who tell you to get the virus, which will make you stronger. i assume from your posts that you need that extra strength.

SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:
no, don't worry, unvaccinated idiots who are driving that curve way up in the southeast, mostly amongst the unvaccinated.

also, it looks like no vaccine is going to be good enough for you. you poor whiney baby.

So, STFU turd.

oh, got me. never 'fight' with a self-described military leader, he's got weapons. i can just see how you 'lead' the troops:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780&t=30s[/media]

horribilisfan8184 said:
3-7-77 said:

Fauci knows this well, he said so in his first comments that non-N-95 masking was essentially useless. The science hasn't changed, just the political pressure.

horribilisfan8184 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
Fauci knows this well, he said so in his first comments that non-N-95 masking was essentially useless. The science hasn't changed, just the political pressure.

bringing up something that was debated two years ago. go ahead, ignore that it is the unvaccinated that make up the vast majority of the hospitalizations that we're paying for, and worse. be as dumb as you want, it is your "right". we don't need to go over the basics again on egriz.

argh! said:

bringing up something that was debated two years ago. go ahead, ignore that it is the unvaccinated that make up the vast majority of the hospitalizations that we're paying for, and worse. be as dumb as you want, it is your "right". we don't need to go over the basics again on egriz.
Go ahead, ignore his comment regarding the effectiveness of masks and Fauci. That's still being debated today, but nice pivot.

Latest posts

Back