• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to MSU and Weber

SaskGriz said:
My two cents;

Penny one, any Griz fan who talks shit about MSU needs to learn football. They've beaten us 4 years in a row and the last time by a ton/and a half. They are right now much better than we are and some arm chair qbs need to understand how pathetic it sounds when you mis-spell their coach's name or mock their promotions and stadium.

Penny two, The Cats have a great chance to beat the Bison (notice I didn't call them UNDSU, which is as a cut down gayer than a cum filled mustache). They have a Georgia Southern (ham-bone) elite level rushing attack.

I hope which ever team wins, and I'll be cheering against both, loses to JMU by 60. JMU will beat Weber like a left handed step child. I don't like JMU at all but it's better than either of those two.

Agree with most, but please let us have the Choach MILF Camp mockery along with C.A.T.S. and Bobcat Batter! It’s too important.

CDAGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:
My two cents;

Penny one, any Griz fan who talks shit about MSU needs to learn football. They've beaten us 4 years in a row and the last time by a ton/and a half. They are right now much better than we are and some arm chair qbs need to understand how pathetic it sounds when you mis-spell their coach's name or mock their promotions and stadium.

Penny two, The Cats have a great chance to beat the Bison (notice I didn't call them UNDSU, which is as a cut down gayer than a cum filled mustache). They have a Georgia Southern (ham-bone) elite level rushing attack.

I hope which ever team wins, and I'll be cheering against both, loses to JMU by 60. JMU will beat Weber like a left handed step child. I don't like JMU at all but it's better than either of those two.

Agree with most, but please let us have the Choach MILF Camp mockery along with C.A.T.S. and Bobcat Batter! It’s too important.
Did I say anything about Bobcat Batter? (that shit almost writes itself)

So.... at all costs, no success to another Montana program in deep playoffs thus bringing more positive attention to Montana and the Big Sky Conf?

Would rather cut off the nose in spite of the face?

MONDAK said:
So.... at all costs, no success to another Montana program in deep playoffs thus bringing more positive attention to Montana and the Big Sky Conf?

What the holy hell are you blathering about, man!!!

FTC and their goat roping, sheep violating fans. I’m pulling for NDSU. Hell I might make a day trip to NoLa to see a Voodoo priestess to put a curse on the cats.

I used to be the “oh it’s all about Montana and Montana teams” until last year. I don’t care anymore. Nothing would make me happier than watching them go down in flames. I HAD friends who were cats fans. They couldn’t be gracious in success. They became raging asshats. I don’t have any friends who are catshit fans anymore.

bigsky33 said:
Grow up little guy. I was at the Cats game last night and I myself personally do not like it. I noticed it seems to be the younger fans and students doing it. It was a minority of fans. Your little brother stuff is way past. Tying to minimize MSU’s success both in their football program and what they are achieving in enrollment and academically rings hollow. People in Montana are well aware of the success MSU is having.

You don't like it that Scat Nation still acts like they're in the middle of their 16 year losing streak? Weird, me either. I'm not knocking the on-field success Bozeman has enjoyed of late, but their fans, coaches, and players act like petulent little shits. If having people on eGriz point it out bothers you, feel free to head on over to BoobScat Nation and tell them to stop acting like Little Brother.

Run along and tell them, lil fella.

SubGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Grow up little guy. I was at the Cats game last night and I myself personally do not like it. I noticed it seems to be the younger fans and students doing it. It was a minority of fans. Your little brother stuff is way past. Tying to minimize MSU’s success both in their football program and what they are achieving in enrollment and academically rings hollow. People in Montana are well aware of the success MSU is having.

You don't like it that Scat Nation still acts like they're in the middle of their 16 year losing streak? Weird, me either. I'm not knocking the on-field success Bozeman has enjoyed of late, but their fans, coaches, and players act like petulent little shits. If having people on eGriz point it out bothers you, feel free to head on over to BoobScat Nation and tell them to stop acting like Little Brother.

[/quote )

Hey little dick, I have not seen any evidence of petulant little shits. You seem to be the only one on here like that. Your little brother thing doesn’t add up anymore. Get over it son.

bigsky33 said:
SubGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

[/quote )

Hey little dick, I have not seen any evidence of petulant little shits. You seem to be the only one on here like that. Your little brother thing doesn’t add up anymore. Get over it son.
You're doing it right now. wE aReNt LiTtLe BrO nO mOrE! YeR LiTtLe!

SubGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
SubGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

[/quote )

You're doing it right now. wE aReNt LiTtLe BrO nO mOrE! YeR LiTtLe!

You are proving my point little dick. Thank you.

HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:
F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Isaiah Ifanse ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns to lead Montana State to a resounding 48-14 win over Montana on Saturday in the 119th Cat-Griz game.

Montana fumbled on its first play and never recovered as MSU scored on its first five possession to jump out to a 31-7 lead midway through the second quarter.

The win was the biggest margin in the rivalry game for the Bobcats (9-3, 6-2 Big Sky Conference) since 1966 when they won 38-0. The Grizzlies (9-3, 6-2) scored on consecutive possessions in the first half but that was all they could muster in the game between Top 10 FCS teams.

The Bobcats ran for 382 yards and had 488 total yards. Logan Jones has 19 carries for 121 yards and one touchdown. Flanker Tyrone Marshall ran for another 81 yards on eight carries and one touchdown.

Marcus Knight ran for both touchdowns for Montana and has 21 total touchdowns, which is third in school history.

And this is why I cheer when the bison roll you and make you look pedestrian. Cats fans are [*]f*** tards. All of them.

48-14 is pedestrian too! dUMb was #3, MSU #8, was that was also pedestrian? Wasn't dUMb also the best run defense is in ALL of FCS according to most dUMb fans, MSU rushed for 382 yards, that was also pedestrian too! :D

I will cheer for one set of Cats; I will not cheer for the other set of Cats. Those of you who know me know which is which.

SaskGriz said:
MONDAK said:

Was not directed at you or any one poster in particular.

Meaning, since the Griz are done, most here would rather not support another Montana program in the playoffs thus bringing more positive attention to Montana and the Big Sky Conf.

Would rather cut off the nose in spite of the face.

MONDAK said:
SaskGriz said:
MONDAK said:

Meaning, since the Griz are done, most here would rather not support another Montana program in the playoffs thus bringing more positive attention to Montana and the Big Sky Conf.

Who gives a shit about "bringing attention" to the Big Sky Conference? Every game the Boobscats win is another opportunity for their classless fans to run their mouths. Wanting them to lose isn't cutting off our nose to spite our face, it's cutting off a tumor to spite our cancer. Eat shit Bobcats, go Buffs go!

SubGriz said:
MONDAK said:
SaskGriz said:
MONDAK said:

Who gives a shit about "bringing attention" to the Big Sky Conference? Every game the Boobscats win is another opportunity for their classless fans to run their mouths. Wanting them to lose isn't cutting off our nose to spite our face, it's cutting off a tumor to spite our cancer. Eat shit Bobcats, go Buffs go!

Talk about classless fans-wow!! :roll: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
SubGriz said:
MONDAK said:
SaskGriz said:

Talk about classless fans-wow!! :roll: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:
You like it? I picked up that little ditty in Bozeman a number of years ago.

CDAGRIZ said:
I actually hope the gutty Bobcats beat the T-Buffs at their own game. The fallout would be the best entertainment. Call me what you will, but I will be rooting for the Bobcats to win on an extremely controversial call.

I am with you. Lots of good Montana kids in the roster. Now, some of their fans 😳

putter said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I actually hope the gutty Bobcats beat the T-Buffs at their own game. The fallout would be the best entertainment. Call me what you will, but I will be rooting for the Bobcats to win on an extremely controversial call.

I am with you. Lots of good Montana kids in the roster. Now, some of their fans 😳

Fans have been worse in our rivalry than coaches and players since the beginning of time. :lol:

And here I’d like to cite noted egriz philosopher, EverettGriz, who once famously said, “Its not the Bobcat players we hate, it’s their shitass fans.”

In this instance I’m going to go with the Cat players to beat the Fatties. Cat fans are already insufferable and this would make them worse, but I’d like to know it was some kids from the state of
Montana that knocked the Bison off their perch.

Buttegrizzle said:
And here I’d like to cite noted egriz philosopher, EverettGriz, who once famously said, “Its not the Bobcat players we hate, it’s their shitass fans.”

In this instance I’m going to go with the Cat players to beat the Fatties. Cat fans are already insufferable and this would make them worse, but I’d like to know it was some kids from the state of
Montana that knocked the Bison off their perch.
THE DILEMMA.

Latest posts

Back