• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to MSU and Weber

and you just ventured over here at 1 am in the morning ?? ??
. . . in order to make your 1,187th post on this site ?

SACCAT66 said:
I came here to see what smart posters were saying about the end of your griz game..

Yup, good job MSU. It's a big deal for them to make the semis for the first time in 35 years. I heard Choate promised the boys he'd get his nips pierced if they got this far.

HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:
F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Isaiah Ifanse ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns to lead Montana State to a resounding 48-14 win over Montana on Saturday in the 119th Cat-Griz game.

Montana fumbled on its first play and never recovered as MSU scored on its first five possession to jump out to a 31-7 lead midway through the second quarter.

The win was the biggest margin in the rivalry game for the Bobcats (9-3, 6-2 Big Sky Conference) since 1966 when they won 38-0. The Grizzlies (9-3, 6-2) scored on consecutive possessions in the first half but that was all they could muster in the game between Top 10 FCS teams.

The Bobcats ran for 382 yards and had 488 total yards. Logan Jones has 19 carries for 121 yards and one touchdown. Flanker Tyrone Marshall ran for another 81 yards on eight carries and one touchdown.

Marcus Knight ran for both touchdowns for Montana and has 21 total touchdowns, which is third in school history.

And this is why I cheer when the bison roll you and make you look pedestrian. Cats fans are [*]f*** tards. All of them.

94dd9754-b110-43aa-a74e-7a7cddba03e7_text.gif

The Cats are playing well and moving on in the playoffs. Yes, congrats. Hopefully, for them, they have peaked at the right time. I'm not sure they've beaten any great teams, and they have struggled at times, but I give them credit for winning, playing well later in the season and kicking UM's butt. I wonder if they might have been 0-2 against Weber. I hope they can give NDSU a good game and win. But, if they don't or get their butts kicked again, I'm fine with that too. Choate has done a good job. The fans are back supporting the team in big numbers. They have every right to be excited. They are still in the playoffs; we aren't.

This is a perfect example of too much anger and hatred from opposing fans. Chill out.

Counter Assault wrote: ↑Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:25 pm
F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

Proud Griz Man said:
This is a perfect example of too much anger and hatred from opposing fans. Chill out.

It was in retaliation of what Griz2k wrote.

BillingsCat said:
Proud Griz Man said:

Completely different posts. I said I hope the cats lose. Never attacked people personally.

Griz2k said:
BillingsCat said:
Proud Griz Man said:

Completely different posts. I said I hope the cats lose. Never attacked people personally.
My apologies

MontanaJack2006 said:
Yup, good job MSU. It's a big deal for them to make the semis for the first time in 35 years. I heard Choate promised the boys he'd get his nips pierced if they got this far.

Holy shit! I guess I didn’t realize MSU hasn’t made it this far since 1984. I thought they must’ve made the semis since then, but no. First time in 35 years, and Nips Pierced. Speaking of semis....

It's easy to be gracious in victory so this isn't one of those posts. I was pulling for the Griz because it would have been great for OUR state having both flagship universities in the semis. Hope to see an all Montana championship game sometime in my life.

I think the Cats have figured out how to maximize the talent of their personnel. I cant tell if it is a gimmicky thing and they are just hot right now or if it is a legit long term strategy that will be something they can sustain. NDSU will be a great litmus test. If MSU beats NDSU then I think the Cats are going to be really good for years to come. If they get trucked by 3 TDs then I guess I would be back to where I was at the beginning of this season and that they are an unknown. In any case, I have a fair amount of confidence in them at this point and I dont think this years NDSU game will look like last years. With the jerk Cat fans in mind (there are several on here from time to time) and for the implications it would have for us next year if they win, I hope they get a**whipped. For the classy Cat fans (yes there are lots of them in the world) I hope they win and then we beat an excellent Cat team next year.

cmtgrizzly said:
I think the Cats have figured out how to maximize the talent of their personnel. I cant tell if it is a gimmicky thing and they are just hot right now or if it is a legit long term strategy that will be something they can sustain. NDSU will be a great litmus test. If MSU beats NDSU then I think the Cats are going to be really good for years to come. If they get trucked by 3 TDs then I guess I would be back to where I was at the beginning of this season and that they are an unknown. In any case, I have a fair amount of confidence in them at this point and I dont think this years NDSU game will look like last years. With the jerk Cat fans in mind (there are several on here from time to time) and for the implications it would have for us next year if they win, I hope they get a**whipped. For the classy Cat fans (yes there are lots of them in the world) I hope they win and then we beat an excellent Cat team next year.
Awesome post!!! Griz D looked outstanding last night. Lewis was a beast!

Hell of a season MSU. Choate said he cared about how they were playing in November and December and he delivered what he said, because right now, it's pretty tough to argue that the Cats are playing as good as anyone in the country, minus JMU at this point. I have nothing but respect for that team and what they're doing right now. Just flat out mauling people. It's damn impressive to watch.

Sadly, after seeing multiple snaps of the ESGS from the game last night, a night in which the Cats just made their first semifinal in 35 years, it sours my respect for what they're doing just a little. I just don't get how on a night when the program does something that special, it's still somehow about the Griz. It makes NO SENSE to me whatsoever. And before anyone jumps in and says Griz fans do the same, NO THEY DON'T. The fan base does not have a chant like that, and if you cnount FTC as a chant fine, but I can tell you I have been at every single quarterfinal and semifinal playoff game in Washington-Grizzly Stadium since 1994, and there has never been a Bobcat chant going during those playoff games. Like I said, it just doesn't make sense.

But, that's the fans, not the team. It is what it is. What the MSU FOOTBALL team is doing on the field is damn impressive. And it isn't just homefield either, just like it wasn't JUST homefield for the Griz during their great run. The Cats would have kicked Sac. State's ass in Cali last night too.

George Ferguson said:
Hell of a season MSU. Choate said he cared about how they were playing in November and December and he delivered what he said, because right now, it's pretty tough to argue that the Cats are playing as good as anyone in the country, minus JMU at this point. I have nothing but respect for that team and what they're doing right now. Just flat out mauling people. It's damn impressive to watch.

Sadly, after seeing multiple snaps of the ESGS from the game last night, a night in which the Cats just made their first semifinal in 35 years, it sours my respect for what they're doing just a little. I just don't get how on a night when the program does something that special, it's still somehow about the Griz. It makes NO SENSE to me whatsoever. And before anyone jumps in and says Griz fans do the same, NO THEY DON'T. The fan base does not have a chant like that, and if you cnount FTC as a chant fine, but I can tell you I have been at every single quarterfinal and semifinal playoff game in Washington-Grizzly Stadium since 1994, and there has never been a Bobcat chant going during those playoff games. Like I said, it just doesn't make sense.

But, that's the fans, not the team. It is what it is. What the MSU FOOTBALL team is doing on the field is damn impressive. And it isn't just homefield either, just like it wasn't JUST homefield for the Griz during their great run. The Cats would have kicked Sac. State's ass in Cali last night too.

Do you have a typo in your second sentence?

George Ferguson said:

Little Brother Syndrome is a mental illness, and everyone in BoobScat Nation is infected.

SubGriz said:
George Ferguson said:

Little Brother Syndrome is a mental illness, and everyone in BoobScat Nation is infected.

Grow up little guy. I was at the Cats game last night and I myself personally do not like it. I noticed it seems to be the younger fans and students doing it. It was a minority of fans. Your little brother stuff is way past. Tying to minimize MSU’s success both in their football program and what they are achieving in enrollment and academically rings hollow. People in Montana are well aware of the success MSU is having.

My two cents;

Penny one, any Griz fan who talks shit about MSU needs to learn football. They've beaten us 4 years in a row and the last time by a ton/and a half. They are right now much better than we are and some arm chair qbs need to understand how pathetic it sounds when you mis-spell their coach's name or mock their promotions and stadium.

Penny two, The Cats have a great chance to beat the Bison (notice I didn't call them UNDSU, which is as a cut down gayer than a cum filled mustache). They have a Georgia Southern (ham-bone) elite level rushing attack.

I hope which ever team wins, and I'll be cheering against both, loses to JMU by 60. JMU will beat Weber like a left handed step child. I don't like JMU at all but it's better than either of those two.

Latest posts

Back