• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to MSU and Weber

BillingsCat said:
stubbins said:
Grizwold said:
Catsrback. Don't think you will lose by 42 next week but I do think you lose. Might might be a competitive game. Doesn't matter. Nobody is going to beat James Madison. I will be very surprised if Weber scores more than 3 next week. Maybe six!

This. James Madison is the best team in FCS this year.
Did you think the Griz were going to beat JMU?

I would've had my fingers crossed for 5 interceptions and two missed field goals....and a blocked punt for a td...

JMU is the best team in the FCS.

Super excited to see you get demolished by NDSU. Go Bison, FTC!

Catsrback76 said:
1972 said:
Grizbeer said:
Griz did well this season but not ready yet for prime time. Really impressed with MSU, a decade of doing everything right has paid dividends. Hopefully the next decade swings the other way.

I agree, congrats, hope both cat teams win next weekend. Man the Griz were close, announcer said that Bobby said you build a team from the center out, you can see both Weber and the Cats have done that. Griz are working on it.

Thanks and congratulations on a fine season all things considered. I was hoping the griz would win today because I wanted another shot at them this year. At any rate, you heard it here first, we WIN next week no matter who is in front of us! :clap:

HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:
F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Isaiah Ifanse ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns to lead Montana State to a resounding 48-14 win over Montana on Saturday in the 119th Cat-Griz game.

Montana fumbled on its first play and never recovered as MSU scored on its first five possession to jump out to a 31-7 lead midway through the second quarter.

The win was the biggest margin in the rivalry game for the Bobcats (9-3, 6-2 Big Sky Conference) since 1966 when they won 38-0. The Grizzlies (9-3, 6-2) scored on consecutive possessions in the first half but that was all they could muster in the game between Top 10 FCS teams.

The Bobcats ran for 382 yards and had 488 total yards. Logan Jones has 19 carries for 121 yards and one touchdown. Flanker Tyrone Marshall ran for another 81 yards on eight carries and one touchdown.

Marcus Knight ran for both touchdowns for Montana and has 21 total touchdowns, which is third in school history.

And this is why I cheer when the bison roll you and make you look pedestrian. Cats fans are [*]f*** tards. All of them.

Really...All of us? I was as a bar tonight, with ALL my Cats gear on, rooting HARD for the griz.. Don't you EVER say that again. Not all CATS fans are ****tards. Take that back now.

Every. Single. One.

SACCAT66 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:
F*ck You Guys Too! Have fun knitting for the rest of the winter. What an epic CHOKE by Sneed again, just like the last two Cat/Griz games.

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Isaiah Ifanse ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns to lead Montana State to a resounding 48-14 win over Montana on Saturday in the 119th Cat-Griz game.

Montana fumbled on its first play and never recovered as MSU scored on its first five possession to jump out to a 31-7 lead midway through the second quarter.

The win was the biggest margin in the rivalry game for the Bobcats (9-3, 6-2 Big Sky Conference) since 1966 when they won 38-0. The Grizzlies (9-3, 6-2) scored on consecutive possessions in the first half but that was all they could muster in the game between Top 10 FCS teams.

The Bobcats ran for 382 yards and had 488 total yards. Logan Jones has 19 carries for 121 yards and one touchdown. Flanker Tyrone Marshall ran for another 81 yards on eight carries and one touchdown.

Marcus Knight ran for both touchdowns for Montana and has 21 total touchdowns, which is third in school history.

And this is why I cheer when the bison roll you and make you look pedestrian. Cats fans are [*]f*** tards. All of them.

Really...All of us? I was as a bar tonight, with ALL my Cats gear on, rooting HARD for the griz.. Don't you EVER say that again. Not all CATS fans are ****tards. Take that back now.

SubGriz said:
Every. Single. One.

SACCAT66 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:

Subgriz... do you have something to say?

AllWeatherFan said:
I hope the Cats knock NDSU on their asses.

I second this. I'm rooting for the Big Sky conference from here on out. As much as I'm hating on Weber right now I'll be cheering them on along with the Cats come next weekend. Represent!

SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
Every. Single. One.

SACCAT66 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I thought I covered it. Every single Cats fan is a ****tard. Including you.

HookedonGriz said:
Counter Assault said:

Why? Because facts are bitter things to swallow? The Bison haven't won yet and if they do, we won't get rolled. Just remember that these are young men playing a game for the colleges we attended (at least Bobcat fans). Life is more than this. If the Bison make the Cats look "pedestrian" how does that make the griz look? Lighten up Hooked. Life is short.

SubGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
Every. Single. One.

SACCAT66 said:

Think that all you want.... YOU are making Griz look bad... YOU

SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
Every. Single. One.

Right, because a Griz fan saying he hates BoobScat fans on a Griz message board is pretty outlandish. 🙄 Maybe take your ****tard self on over to the Scats' board? IDK, I'm just spitballing ideas here.

SubGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

Right, because a Griz fan saying he hates BoobScat fans on a Griz message board is pretty outlandish. 🙄 Maybe take your ****tard self on over to the Scats' board? IDK, I'm just spitballing ideas here.

I came here to see what smart posters were saying about the end of your griz game.. actually thought that, even though you were down 7 with 3 minutes left, that somehow your griz would pull ot off. Told my friends at the bar "Weber just lost the game by punting". Call me all the names you want... I saw a thread called "Congrats to MSU and Weber" and I read it.

SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:

I came here to see what smart posters were saying about the end of your griz game.. actually thought that, even though you were down 7 with 3 minutes left, that somehow your griz would pull ot off. Told my friends at the bar "Weber just lost the game by punting". Call me all the names you want... I saw a thread called "Congrats to MSU and Weber" and I read it.
Great, congratulations, I'm really proud of you. You're a credit to your species, my goodman, a veritable wellspring of kindness and goodwill.

I still think you're a ****tard, because BoobScat fans are awful and you're one of them.

SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
SubGriz said:

Great, congratulations, I'm really proud of you. You're a credit to your species, my goodman, a veritable wellspring of kindness and goodwill.

I still think you're a ****tard, because BoobScat fans are awful and you're one of them.

It gets real for the Big Sky conference next week. No more G5’s. Bids to Frisco? Nope.

Herd said:
It gets real for the Big Sky conference next week. No more G5’s. Bids to Frisco? Nope.

Go play your game and win it, otherwise the Cats will beat Illinois State in Bozeman next week! :coffee:

HookedonGriz said:
Catsrback76 said:
1972 said:
Grizbeer said:
Griz did well this season but not ready yet for prime time. Really impressed with MSU, a decade of doing everything right has paid dividends. Hopefully the next decade swings the other way.

I agree, congrats, hope both cat teams win next weekend. Man the Griz were close, announcer said that Bobby said you build a team from the center out, you can see both Weber and the Cats have done that. Griz are working on it.

Thanks and congratulations on a fine season all things considered. I was hoping the griz would win today because I wanted another shot at them this year. At any rate, you heard it here first, we WIN next week no matter who is in front of us! :clap:

I’ll bet you $100 bison smoke you. Charity of my choice. Let’s do it.

Impact Montana would love that donation. Just sayin’.

HookedonGriz said:
Catsrback76 said:
1972 said:
Grizbeer said:

I’ll bet you $100 bison smoke you. Charity of my choice. Let’s do it.
Define “smoke”... :lol:

I hate the cats as much as anyone, and will not be rooting for them next week. Having said that, calling the entire fan base fucktards is just plain idiotic and shows the maturity level of some Griz "fans".

Latest posts

Back