• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching staff shakeup in Bozeman

CatzWillRise said:
I'll bet the farm that Troy isn't starting next year, I don't think anyone wants him or thinks him the long term solution.

BUT he is the guy right now, however it ended up here, it is what it is. Troy is not a good passer no OC is going to change that, however I feel like he can be more effective in the passing game than he has been and that is by design and by scheme. Teams are stacking the box and playing press man and yet we keep trying bubble screens.

He is never going to be a guy who passes for 175 yards or completes 65% of his passes, or even throws any TDs but I truly believe some different playcalling and schemes can at least help us improve upon our horrendous 15 first downs per game average. We either score a 70 yard TD or go 3 and out.

You might be surprised. He wasn't going to do that agaisnt Weber but then again pretty much nobody does. Against an average D (I'm thinking ISU) you may be surprised at the passing numbers he might put up - especially if the play calling is more in line with his strengths.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Perhaps after Coach Choke's dismissal he can hook on with the farm that Coach Kramer works for?

Nice coaching tree. :thumb:

He is not even close to dismissal. I would say even with no QB this season, he is doing a better job than Bobby.

No QB? You and all your Cats sisters were on here in the fall saying TA is a huge upgrade at QB and that losing Murray was best thing that happened to your team? What has changed? Looks like another thing in the long list or things you and your sisters are always wrong about.

The season is not over yet. Still on track for a playoff spot. Our three losses are to top 10 teams. The Cats are where everyone expected them to be right now despite the perfect storm at QB.

Hooked, go back and look at what Griz fans said about how great a season you guys were going to have this year with Bobby back. I guess pre- season optimism doesn't always come to fruition.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Perhaps after Coach Choke's dismissal he can hook on with the farm that Coach Kramer works for?

He is not even close to dismissal. I would say even with no QB this season, he is doing a better job than Bobby.

No QB? You and all your Cats sisters were on here in the fall saying TA is a huge upgrade at QB and that losing Murray was best thing that happened to your team? What has changed? Looks like another thing in the long list or things you and your sisters are always wrong about.

#rtd

CatzWillRise said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

#rtd
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the best you could come up with?

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

The season is not over yet. Still on track for a playoff spot. Our three losses are to top 10 teams. The Cats are where everyone expected them to be right now despite the perfect storm at QB.

Hooked, go back and look at what Griz fans said about how great a season you guys were going to have this year with Bobby back. I guess pre- season optimism doesn't always come to fruition.

So you’re kind of admitting you were wrong in a weird passive aggressive way. A simple “my bad I was wrong as fuck again” would have sufficed.

bigsky33 said:

image.jpg

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

So you’re kind of admitting you were wrong in a weird passive aggressive way. A simple “my bad I was wrong as f*** again” would have sufficed.

No different than the optimistic Griz fans when Hauck was hired how they were going to be so great this season.. They were certainly wrong as F*** again after predicting jet sweep Stitt was the second coming when he was hired. :lol: :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

So you’re kind of admitting you were wrong in a weird passive aggressive way. A simple “my bad I was wrong as fuck again” would have sufficed.

Good one, Hooked!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back