• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allezchat said:
I think the best way to settle this is for people to post up the tweets from Colter that talk about any coaching changes that happened. I mean he has sources that would let him know that changes happened right......?

I mean at least one player would let it leak you would think if something happened. CN has the sources where we would've found out by now. He's not going to sit on something like this.

Not any player that wanted to continue under Hauck.

uptopgriz said:
Allezchat said:
I think the best way to settle this is for people to post up the tweets from Colter that talk about any coaching changes that happened. I mean he has sources that would let him know that changes happened right......?

I mean at least one player would let it leak you would think if something happened. CN has the sources where we would've found out by now. He's not going to sit on something like this.

Are you afraid to post your supposed info because you afraid of Hauck? Or, you don't actually have any info?

uptopgriz said:
Allezchat said:

That's why they made anonymous sources.

Still waiting for all of these supposed coaching changes by Hauck. Other than a couple of dinosaurs retiring to fly-fish full time, I have not heard or seen an announcement of coaching changes.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Nah, save it. It doesn’t matter anyway. Hauck could fire everyone and bring in an NFL staff and 30% of the posts (so like, 5 individual people) on eGriz would be about how he fudge it up.

Speaking for one individual who makes up about 30% of that 30%, I’d be happy if he actually made a decision without being forced to. ANY decision regarding coaches. Because literally anything would be better than what we currently have on the offensive side of the ball.

No one at UM is capable of telling Bobby what to do with coaches and no one is going to tell him what too do with
coaches. They don’t have the expertise or data. Don’t have the balls either. That doesn’t mean that Haslam doesn’t say: “A lot of people complain to me about Rosie or the offense, what’s up there?”

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Speaking for one individual who makes up about 30% of that 30%, I’d be happy if he actually made a decision without being forced to. ANY decision regarding coaches. Because literally anything would be better than what we currently have on the offensive side of the ball.

No one at UM is capable of telling Bobby what to do with coaches and no one is going to tell him what too do with
coaches. They don’t have the expertise or data. Don’t have the balls either. That doesn’t mean that Haslam doesn’t say: “A lot of people complain to me about Rosie or the offense, what’s up there?”

What is this Hauck tuff guy act you keep posting? You are hilarious. Like Hauck is gonna fight anyone who expresses an opinion to him? So you are saying that Haslam is afraid of Hauck?

I've heard guys talk about Hauck being a tough guy...but they were always talking about Tim...never Bobby. Although I'm sure Bobby is a really nice guy.

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

What is this Hauck tuff guy act you keep posting? You are hilarious. Like Hauck is gonna fight anyone who expresses an opinion to him? So you are saying that Haslam is afraid of Hauck?

Haslam is positively not afraid of Hauck.

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

Haslam is positively not afraid of Hauck and he's not going to allow him to create negative press regarding the University. Say what you want, but Britt's comments about why he left and Buschini's last year are contributing negative storylines towards the program and ultimately, the University.

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

Haslam is positively not afraid of Hauck and he's not going to allow him to create negative press regarding the University. Say what you want, but Britt's comments about why he left and Buschini's last year are contributing negative storylines towards the program and ultimately, the University.

uptopgriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

The trifecta answering yourself 3 times. Not sure if you’re nuts or just needing attention so bad that you give it to yourself. Stuart Smalley in the flesh.

Oldschoolhornet said:
I've heard guys talk about Hauck being a tough guy...but they were always talking about Tim...never Bobby. Although I'm sure Bobby is a really nice guy.
Went to college with him....he is not tough

uptopgriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

You are dreaming.....if he had the balls a lot would have happened and not happened....from #37 debacle to not announcing coaching changes. Bobby does what he wants, and Haslam cowers

Ursus1 said:
uptopgriz said:
You are dreaming.....if he had the balls a lot would have happened and not happened....from #37 debacle to not announcing coaching changes. Bobby does what he wants, and Haslam cowers

And to all who are expecting changes....keep waiting, maybe next year, maybe.

Griz Addict said:
Why would Haslam be scared of Bobby when he could fire him? That makes zero sense.

Because Haslam knows that the top boosters who almost unanimously support Bobby would get Haslam pressured and fired and because Haslam knows UM needs Bobby more than UM needs Haslam.

uptopgriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Haslam is afraid of Bobby. A former coach told me that.

uptopgriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Britt and Bruschini comments and no 37 “controversy” are nothingburgers. Not even big deal on egriz other than with some Hauck haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back