• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
uptopgriz said:
garizzalies said:
Huh? Why can others post pics?
Sounds like more lies from you. Big surprise.

Lets see you post a picture.
76dii6.jpg

garizzalies said:
uptopgriz said:
Lets see you post a picture.
76dii6.jpg

Hey pencil dick, I just got back from Vegas and logged-in to read your latest psychotic rant. Hope your flip insurance premiums are paid up.

Oh, you might want to look and see that two of the other screen names that you accuse me of using, are also logged-in RIGHT NOW (4:17PM). Could you be any more of a dick wad?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-former-missouri-state-coach-191231830.html

Texas A&M can announce coaching changes rather quickly :)

RoseyMustGo said:
garizzalies said:

Hey pencil dick, I just got back from Vegas and logged-in to read your latest psychotic rant. Hope your flip insurance premiums are paid up.

Oh, you might want to look and see that two of the other screen names that you accuse me of using, are also logged-in RIGHT NOW (4:17PM). Could you be any more of a dick wad?
Ha! Nice work.
I wasn’t even talking to this account name, so thanks for proving my point.
And the only thing you might have proved is that you have multiple devices. I think you need to update your spreadsheets. Starting to get your wires crossed, old man.

Brother Bear said:

But we are dealing with inept people in the athletic department that can never get info out quickly, and with local press that don't have the balls to push for answers.

garizzalies said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Ha! Nice work.
And the only thing you might have proved is that you have multiple devices. I think you need to update your spreadsheets. Starting to get your wires crossed, old man.

You're a flipping idiot. Now I use multiple devices, huh? I have ignored your posts for months, but I am getting fed-up with your bullshit. You have not made a SINGLE FOOTBALL POST to contribute to any discussion here. Get lost, you offer nothing to this site. I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. Whoever you think I am, is wrong. So stuff you psychosis up your ass and get some help.

Ursus1 said:
Brother Bear said:

But we are dealing with inept people in the athletic department that can never get info out quickly, and with local press that don't have the balls to push for answers.

It's never too late, ursus1 or 2 or whomever you might be. brush off that resume and get in the game! of course, unless you have experience, you're likely starting as a towel boy or in the case of the local press, assistant to the cub reporter. if you're a "go-getter" you'll be in a position to "get info out quickly" and 'ballsack in hand', "push for answers!"

I, for one, look forward to watching your meteoric rise through the ranks.

best of luck to you

RoseyMustGo said:
garizzalies said:

You finally figured out how to log into a phone and computer at the same time??

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
Actually, he was, and this site was made while he was a Cat.

Chris is a Griz. Shall we bet $1,000?

His brother was a Cat. His brother had nothing to do with egriz.

Technically Chris is an Eagle. He’s from
Eastern Washington. He did create eGriz while in a dorm in Bozeman. But now he is as Griz as they come. Unfortunately he married a cat. Ever since they got married the Griz are like 1-3 vs the cats.

RoseyMustGo said:
garizzalies said:
Ha! Nice work.

I have ignored your posts for months, but I am getting fed-up with your bullshit.
:lol: :lol:
Geez, sorry. Didn’t even realize I was living rent-free in your head. It’s really spacious in here, btw. Lots of vacancy but it needs some updates. Everything is retro-70s Art Deco. Tired and worn. Like you can tell it was cheap 40 years ago, and now it’s just embarrassing.

I’ve never really paid any attention to your crap posts, but now I will because I am fed up with you denigrating the players. I will stop calling you out when you stop lying.

Simple. Post a pic and you’ll gain some credibility. Can you not post a pic? Are you too incompetent or just a liar? One or the other. Which is it?

retiredpopo said:
garizzalies said:
Huh? Why can others post pics?
Sounds like more lies from you. Big surprise.
I can’t I have tried
Yea but nobody questions your credibility, po. In fact, your word is gospel. So no need for you to prove anything.
This bum otoh…I will be unrelenting.
And if you really want a tutorial on posting pics, PM me. It’s actually super easy. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can.

BDizzle said:
mthoopsfan said:

Technically Chris is an Eagle. He’s from
Eastern Washington. He did create eGriz while in a dorm in Bozeman. But now he is as Griz as they come. Unfortunately he married a cat. Ever since they got married the Griz are like 1-3 vs the cats.

True story: Chris and his bride now live in my childhood home built by my father (with me and my two brothers as his laborers (at 6, 7 and 9 years old). :lol:

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
Actually, he was, and this site was made while he was a Cat.

I'll bet you $1,000 Chris built this site when he was Cat. Just one more example of how little you're connected to the Griz.

Griz Addict said:
RoseyMustGo said:

You finally figured out how to log into a phone and computer at the same time??

Griz A-Dick

I think the best way to settle this is for people to post up the tweets from Colter that talk about any coaching changes that happened. I mean he has sources that would let him know that changes happened right......?

I mean at least one player would let it leak you would think if something happened. CN has the sources where we would've found out by now. He's not going to sit on something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back