• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat's plan big Litter Box upgrade

That faceless helmet thing is just plain creepy. Owning that for sure.

Is this possibly the black hole I'm hearing so much about?

Wow "Tide is Turning" didn't even make it to spring ball and now it's "A New Era".

I wonder what the summer will bring?

jodcon said:
Wow "Tide is Turning" didn't even make it to spring ball and now it's "A New Era".

In the past ten years, we've seen:
1. A shift of the power balance;
2. A turned tide;
3. Two new eras; and
4. What else? Why can't I think of the other thing they always say?

Anyway, with so much turmoil, I'm really proud of the bobcats for being so consistently pathetic. I get really protective of them when another team tries to make fun of them. It's like, "Hey, man, if anyone is going to give my lil' bro a swirlie, it's gonna be me."

CDAGRIZ said:
Changing of the guard?
This one always made the least sense to me. WTF are they guarding? Their precious shit pond? Maybe the inflatable Chump?

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Changing of the guard?
This one always made the least sense to me. WTF are they guarding? Their precious shit pond? Maybe the inflatable Chump?

Thank you! That was escaping me for some reason. Changing of the Guard, haha! And, yes, it makes no sense. It's just plain amazing how many new era guard changing power balance shift tides can turn and lead to the exact same results.

#beatoffthisguy

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Changing of the guard?

Thank you! That was escaping me for some reason. Changing of the Guard, haha! And, yes, it makes no sense. It's just plain amazing how many new era guard changing power balance shift tides can turn and lead to the exact same results.

#beatoffthisguy

You know, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!

Fuck off, Jeff. This isn't about you. This runs much deeper than the five-year stint you're about to spend in Bozeman before leaving and never giving another baker's fuck about the MSU program.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Changing of the guard?

#beatoffthisguy

I think the changing of the guard may refer to the changing of the football program into the wrestling program??? It appears from their videos that they are starting up the new outdoor wrestling program there.....only thing I could think of, unless there is a new rule being added in football about not allowing the man to get to the boundary of the logo????

Either way, theyre pretty excited about this over there.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

2. A turned tide;
3. Two new eras; and

Anyway, with so much turmoil, I'm really proud of the bobcats for being so consistently pathetic. I get really protective of them when another team tries to make fun of them. It's like, "Hey, man, if anyone is going to give my lil' bro a swirlie, it's gonna be me."
Well they do have a point. In the past six years, MSU has won 3 conference titles to our 0. The previous 17 years to that we had won 15 to there 3. MSU hasn't exactly been a powerhouse, but we've definitely tapered off. That would indicate that things have changed, shifted or turned.

Jeff Choke said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Changing of the guard?

#beatoffthisguy

You know, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!
The Jerk Store has your phone number? Not surprising. I'll bet they have you on speed dial. Be sure to keep your phone with you in November, the Crapped Your Pants Store will be calling you weekly. They'll be replenishing your "guards" so you can change them.

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

2. A turned tide;
3. Two new eras; and

Well they do have a point. In the past six years, MSU has won 3 conference titles to our 0. The previous 17 years to that we had won 15 to there 3. MSU hasn't exactly been a powerhouse, but we've definitely tapered off. That would indicate that things have changed, shifted or turned.
Gwen, In just one post, you removed all doubt about you allegiance (not that there was much doubt to begin with, but now there is none). You just destroyed all the "good will" you have tried to build up here over the years. Please stop referring to the griz as "us" or "we." I don't give a fuck how you refer to your silly bobcats.

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

2. A turned tide;
3. Two new eras; and

Oh hey everyone a cats fan made it to the convo...at least we dont kick her off our board as she would be on wombatnation

Close, but I think they are calling it the "Gatewood" project. Apparently there is some former playa who was quite the "kingpin" and instrumental in bringing attention to MSU

ozcat said:
12 threads about the Bobcats in one form or another since January...hmmmmm.
Yeah, perfectly illustrates the depth of our boredom. And you are so bored you took the time to count the number of threads about your team on your rival's football forum.

Latest posts

Back