• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSdUi coaches plead guilty?

Holy shit, if you click on the tweet, one of the replies is a design called "Frisco Fuel". I swear I'm not making it up. They JUST went through a multiple DUI scandal during which everyone (correctly) accused them of WAAC mentality, and the leading design of their BEER CAN is "Frisco Fuel". The best comedy writer in the world could not come up with anything like this.
“Get gassed up for the next Bobcat event!”

Everyone in Bozeman Loves BBC
vyKCv0Y.png

I'd have to admit as dimwitted this new NIL collaboration is, it is not as crappy as their previous attempts
(disclaimer this is an actual photo with no alterations or editing )
3IGl1lL.jpg
The two dismembered hands make this even more disconcerting. The one his giving his boob a nice, back seat at the drive-in how far can I get squeeze. The other is the reassuring pat on the shoulder of a priest telling an altar boy that everything is going to be alright, when it clearly will not be.

The two dismembered hands make this even more disconcerting. The one his giving his boob a nice, back seat at the drive-in how far can I get squeeze. The other is the reassuring pat on the shoulder of a priest telling an altar boy that everything is going to be alright, when it clearly will not be.
Would that be the same priest who backed the coaches' story and told the cops they only had a wee nip of sacramental wine?

Latest posts

Back