• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat's plan big Litter Box upgrade

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
If Coach Ron Chode can go 27-28 at msu, they'll keep him around for life, like a Supreme Court Judge.

#.500thesky #ownthestateexceptagainstMONTANA #weneverbeatthoseguysatanything.

Probably right. That would likely be one of the best records of any HC they've had for like 30 years. I don't care enough to check for sure.
Especially if he can go 2-6 against the Griz. Where would the statue go? Next to the shit pond or perhaps with a friendly pointing finger on the Trail of Tears?

yaroslavl3.jpg

I know, way too skinny for Harry Chote.

Hey Bigsky33..
You guys need to get a life. You guys must have all took that UM course " how to live a productive life". Make inane posts all day on EGriz.

Did you mean "must have taken" instead of this sad attempt at proper English. Clearly you failed that entry-level English grammar course at State U. Which figures. Go back to your home board.

66volvo said:
Hey Bigsky33..
You guys need to get a life. You guys must have all took that UM course " how to live a productive life". Make inane posts all day on EGriz.

Did you mean "must have taken" instead of this sad attempt at proper English. Clearly you failed that entry-level English grammar course at State U. Which figures. Go back to your home board.

:clap: I actually don't think they offer that class over there. It is, after all, one of the finest train driving schools in all of Gallatin County.

CDAGRIZ said:
66volvo said:
Hey Bigsky33..

:clap: I actually don't think they offer that class over there. It is, after all, one of the finest train driving schools in all of Gallatin County.

Meanwhile, still working on getting out of 3rd grade...CDA is sharpening up his rapier wit!

Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
66volvo said:
Hey Bigsky33..

Meanwhile, still working on getting out of 3rd grade...CDA is sharpening up his rapier wit!

Meanwhile Catsrback76 prepares to help turn the tide and change the guard by any means necessary!

S0Cf3Fy.png

EverettGriz said:
If Coach Ron Chode can go 27-28 at msu, they'll keep him around for life, like a Supreme Court Judge.

Didnt Chode Co-Author the book Maintaining .500 Ball

The whole changing of the gaurd is pretty accurate for them tho....its like the changing of the gaurd at Buckingham Palace.....hell yes they change that gaurd...but ultimately its the exact same looking gaurd doing the exact same thing!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Didnt Chode Co-Author the book Maintaining .500 Ball

The whole changing of the gaurd is pretty accurate for them tho....its like the changing of the gaurd at Buckingham Palace.....hell yes they change that gaurd...but ultimately its the exact same looking gaurd doing the exact same thing!

The last few times entering into WaGRIZ, more than a few of them needed to change their shorts. Maybe that's what they meant by that.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
In the past ten years, we've seen:
1. A shift of the power balance;
2. A turned tide;
3. Two new eras; and
4. What else? Why can't I think of the other thing they always say?

Anyway, with so much turmoil, I'm really proud of the bobcats for being so consistently pathetic. I get really protective of them when another team tries to make fun of them. It's like, "Hey, man, if anyone is going to give my lil' bro a swirlie, it's gonna be me."
Well they do have a point. In the past six years, MSU has won 3 conference titles to our 0. The previous 17 years to that we had won 15 to there 3. MSU hasn't exactly been a powerhouse, but we've definitely tapered off. That would indicate that things have changed, shifted or turned.
Gwen, In just one post, you removed all doubt about you allegiance (not that there was much doubt to begin with, but now there is none). You just destroyed all the "good will" you have tried to build up here over the years. Please stop referring to the griz as "us" or "we." I don't give a f*** how you refer to your silly bobcats.

Grand Slam Homerun. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well, you're entitled to your o'spin'ion, but MSU fans can make a case for the tide turning. In the last 6 years we're only 3-2 against them the previous 24 years we were 21-3. They've won three BSC titles the last 6 years to our zero. The previous 24 years we had 18 to their 3. They have two playoff wins the last 6 years, we have two also, but the previous 24 years we had countless (30-40?) playoff wins to NONE for them.

The worst sign might the coaching changes the last two years. We get a Ron Ash clone, they get a Bobby Hauck clone.

You can either be honest with yourself, like me, and face the facts. Or you can just pretend everything is okay. Doesn't matter to me.

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
getgrizzy said:
Well they do have a point. In the past six years, MSU has won 3 conference titles to our 0. The previous 17 years to that we had won 15 to there 3. MSU hasn't exactly been a powerhouse, but we've definitely tapered off. That would indicate that things have changed, shifted or turned.
Gwen, In just one post, you removed all doubt about you allegiance (not that there was much doubt to begin with, but now there is none). You just destroyed all the "good will" you have tried to build up here over the years. Please stop referring to the griz as "us" or "we." I don't give a f*** how you refer to your silly bobcats.

Well, you're entitled to your o'spin'ion, but MSU fans can make a case for the tide turning. In the last 6 years we're only 3-2 against them the previous 24 years we were 21-3. They've won three BSC titles the last 6 years to our zero. The previous 24 years we had 18 to their 3. They have two playoff wins the last 6 years, we have two also, but the previous 24 years we had countless (30-40?) playoff wins to NONE for them.

The worst sign might the coaching changes the last two years. We get a Ron Ash clone, they get a Bobby Hauck clone.

You can either be honest with yourself, like me, and face the facts. Or you can just pretend everything is okay. Doesn't matter to me.

Weird....I just dont remember the last decade feeling like theyre our superior....maybe its because im not bat shit crazy like you?

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
getgrizzy said:

Thanks for chiming in, Gwen. You continue to prove yourself to be exactly what everyone knows you are.

Potomac Griz said:
Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
66volvo said:
Hey Bigsky33..

Meanwhile Catsrback76 prepares to help turn the tide and change the guard by any means necessary!

S0Cf3Fy.png

That's not me, too much hair!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Weird....I just dont remember the last decade feeling like theyre our superior....
I don't either, but that isn't the discussion. Do you think the past six years is just the same as the previous six? You might want to do some homework for a change. The way you think I'm surprised you're not dead. How do you make it through a day.

CDAGRIZ said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Thanks for chiming in, Gwen. You continue to prove yourself to be exactly what everyone knows you are.
And that would be what?

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And that would be what?
lol, When Egrizzers don't get along, one MUST be a cat fan! lol, you guys are hilarious!

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And that would be what?
A flaming cat fan who, with all the vagasil in the world, could never cool the tear left by JJ's verdict, and now it's your life's purpose to seek troll justice

ozcat said:
12 threads about the Bobcats in one form or another since January...hmmmmm.

Another cat troll telling us what we are talking about. Thanks for spending your valuable time over
Here on egriz. Kitty nation must be nauseating as usual....

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And that would be what?

If you have to ask, the answer won't help you.

getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
getgrizzy said:

We play them every year. So please explain to me how we can only be 3-2 against them in the past 6 years. Here's a hint, it's actually 4-2, including three blowouts in a row. Also, we were cochamps in 2011 so your 3-0 BSC titles statement is incorrect as well--and never mind that they're 0-3 in the last three years (hence the reason for a new coach). We also have four playoff wins to their two in the past 6 years (not two), so THAT statement is incorrect as well.

You really ARE an idiot...

AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

We play them every year. So please explain to me how we can only be 3-2 against them in the past 6 years. Here's a hint, it's actually 4-2, including three blowouts in a row. Also, we were cochamps in 2011 so your 3-0 BSC titles statement is incorrect as well--and never mind that they're 0-3 in the last three years (hence the reason for a new coach). We also have four playoff wins to their two in the past 6 years (not two), so THAT statement is incorrect as well.

You really ARE an idiot...

Only a Cat fan does not count the win in 2011 (when they were #1 in the nation by the way and fully convinced they were winning a national championship), only a Cat fan doesn't recognize the co-championship that year, and only a Cat fan looks at the last 6 years to try to make his point when the Griz are still 8-2 in the last 10 years. Also only a Cat fan doesn't have the protection needed on his computer to leave his IP Address wide open to easily see that this fake is a Cat fan all the way. Time to stay on Bobcat nation bud, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Latest posts

Back