• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ayodele Adeoye #46

ElrodGrizzly said:
CatsRback said:
Shows how much I care to spell check here. Maybe I don’t give this board enough credit. Smarter than I thought. Just figured with what I saw, you’d care more about the insulting and distasteful banter based on all the banned sub forums.

Regardless, todays date is 6/27 and this is still a thread. Do I hear 6/28?

You can't keep bumping the thread and then comment on how we won't let it die. Also, I just went over and checked. The last post from Griz fans here was Monday 6/26. The last post on your message boards was cat fans discussing it 6/25.

Perhaps it isn't the insult you think it is to be talking about the biggest news story in Montana sports during the off season when there is nothing going on? Very ineffective trolling. 1/10.

6/28….

CatsRback said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
You can't keep bumping the thread and then comment on how we won't let it die. Also, I just went over and checked. The last post from Griz fans here was Monday 6/26. The last post on your message boards was cat fans discussing it 6/25.

Perhaps it isn't the insult you think it is to be talking about the biggest news story in Montana sports during the off season when there is nothing going on? Very ineffective trolling. 1/10.

6/28….

Is that a significant date for your program in any way?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

No but let me tell you. #46 single handily ruined the whole RTD of last year. If it wasn’t for him, you guys would have won the whole darn thing. I want to do my part to make sure the world knows!

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No but let me tell you. #46 single handily ruined the whole RTD of last year. If it wasn’t for him, you guys would have won the whole darn thing. I want to do my part to make sure the world knows!

Got it. I thought there might be something else going on today that might be of more interest for your program and its fans.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

Got it. I thought there might be something else going on today that might be of more interest for your program and its fans.

No! Nothing could be more important than convincing the FCS the Gris are back. It’s a shame nobody believes you guys! Maybe they would have if #46 didn’t derail the whole season!

Side comment. The worst thing that could happen is they fire him and bring in a Better DC. Y’all should be cheering for him to get off.

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No! Nothing could be more important than convincing the FCS the Gris are back. It’s a shame nobody believes you guys! Maybe they would have if #46 didn’t derail the whole season!

Side comment. The worst thing that could happen is they fire him and bring in a Better DC. Y’all should be cheering for him to get off.

No, the worst thing that could happen for you is that he fights it deep into the season and then you are short a coach when it is too late to get one hired.

As for 6/28, you're the one that bumped it today, bud. It doesn't really work to mock us for keeping a thread going when you're the one posting.

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

They can't fire him. They've already shown that the third DUI arrest gets you a new contract and a raise. It's MSU policy, apparently. If anything, the OC with the DUI crash of a company car and attempted spoliation of evidence should file a claim that he didn't get a raise. I guess the defense MSU could present is that the OC's renewal occurred before his alleged crimes, so he wasn't yet eligible for a raise per school policy? IDK.

ElrodGrizzly said:
CatsRback said:

No, the worst thing that could happen for you is that he fights it deep into the season and then you are short a coach when it is too late to get one hired.

As for 6/28, you're the one that bumped it today, bud. It doesn't really work to mock us for keeping a thread going when you're the one posting.

Well bud, two gris posters have already commented on it today. Thanks for being a part of this cause!

As well, Daly stepped in against Weber in the playoffs and coached MSU to a playoff win. So not sure your point is valid.

CatsRback said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

Well bud, two gris posters have already commented on it today. Thanks for being a part of this cause!

As well, Daly stepped in against Weber in the playoffs and coached MSU to a playoff win. So not sure your point is valid.

So, the DC isn't very good, the backup is just as good as the starter, DC gets popped for DUI #3, THEN he gets renewed with a bump in pay, and you guys still trust your administration?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

So, the DC isn't very good, the backup is just as good as the starter, DC gets popped for DUI #3, THEN he gets renewed with a bump in pay, and you guys still trust your administration?

Well, not my choice. You still think Hauck can deliver a RTD?

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hold on, it's not "your choice" whether or not you trust MSU's administration? Are you under a conservatorship or something?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

Hold on, it's not "your choice" whether or not you trust MSU's administration? Are you under a conservatorship or something?

I trust them, yeah. But this whole legal system debacle and suspension crap you’re talking about is not my choice. I put my butt in my seat and cheer for the players like any good fan does. I’m glad these ridiculous off season antics give you something to fill your time with before another lack luster season…

Again I ask, Do you trust Hauck to RTD?

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I trust them, yeah. But this whole legal system debacle and suspension crap you’re talking about is not my choice. I put my butt in my seat and cheer for the players like any good fan does. I’m glad these ridiculous off season antics give you something to fill your time with before another lack luster season…

And they know it. Blind trust almost never ends well.
As for Hauck, I'm on the fence. I don't place blind trust in anyone in charge. That's Bobcat behavior.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

As for Hauck, I'm on the fence. I don't place blind trust in anyone in charge. That's Bobcat behavior.

Well. I wouldn’t call it blind trust. I just don’t know enough or care enough to think I could do a better job. Not everything is this black and white equation unless you’re talking the Cats are going to be better than the gris in football this year. That’s black and white :)!

Should I not go to games this fall in protest? It seems you have an answer you’re looking for so you should just say what you think I should do. You’ve been fishing for days.

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well. I wouldn’t call it blind trust. I just don’t know enough or care enough to think I could do a better job. Not everything is this black and white equation unless you’re talking the Cats are going to be better than the gris in football this year. That’s black and white :)!

Should I not go to games this fall in protest? It seems you have an answer you’re looking for so you should just say what you think I should do. You’ve been fishing for days.

I think bobcat fans should be rightfully pissed off. I think most reasonable ones are. It's honestly the most ridiculous situation in which to renew a guy and give him a raise using taxpayer money I can imagine. To refuse to question the decision making of your administration using what you DO know because you don't know enough and/or don't care is the definition of having blind trust in those in power.

CatsRback said:
Daly stepped in
What did Daly step in?
7qxsuy.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

I think bobcat fans should be rightfully pissed off. I think most reasonable ones are. It's honestly the most ridiculous situation in which to renew a guy and give him a raise using taxpayer money I can imagine. To refuse to question the decision making of your administration using what you DO know because you don't know enough and/or don't care is the definition of having blind trust in those in power.

How muck sleep have you lost over this? I’m assuming a hell of a lot. Don’t get me wrong, I do admire the commitment. This is your mission now… keep up the good fight.

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

How muck sleep have you lost over this? I’m assuming a hell of a lot. Don’t get me wrong, I do admire the commitment. This is your mission now… keep up the good fight.

I don’t do muck sleep (seems dirty), but I’m fine with everything else you’ve assumed regarding the topic here on eGriz.com. Thanks for your support.

Back