• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ayodele Adeoye #46

Kadeezy said:
3-7-77 said:
That's EDUCATED hoodlum.
Two time all-academic Big XII, pursuing his Master’s at Sac State. He has one bad targeting all year, the hit on Johnson. He did get a personal foul against Davis for continuing to play after the OL ripped his helmet off his head.

You guys just can’t let it go, on egriz or every other social media platform lol

Huh! I wonder why anyone would want to rip his helmet, or head, off?
You should stick to your own site. As I said, he's an educated thug.

Didn’t he get called for targeting against Weber State the week after playing the Griz?

Kadeezy said:
3-7-77 said:
That's EDUCATED hoodlum.
Two time all-academic Big XII, pursuing his Master’s at Sac State. He has one bad targeting all year, the hit on Johnson. He did get a personal foul against Davis for continuing to play after the OL ripped his helmet off his head.

You guys just can’t let it go, on egriz or every other social media platform lol

Is he getting his Master’s at Folsom State? Makes sense.

Kadeezy said:
3-7-77 said:
That's EDUCATED hoodlum.

He had a targeting call against Weber St..

Jordan_20 said:
Kadeezy said:

Watch that play on ESPN+ and tell me that wasn’t a terrible call.

Kadeezy said:
Jordan_20 said:

Was it as terrible as the “completion” call with an entire foot on the sideline in the GRIZ/Sac game? Asking for…the entire nation.

Kadeezy said:
Jordan_20 said:

The second targeting call was a good one. I was watching the game at the time, and saw the replays. Not as dirty as the one against Johnson, but definitely a targeting.

Strange this guy has so many targeting calls. It’s almost like someone is telling him to take certain people out of a game? Maybe he just enjoys hurting people.

SDHornet said:
https://twitter.com/SacHornetsFB/status/1598502677285318656

Hahahaha, beat me to it. There is a Griz meltdown on all social media fronts over this post lol

Kadeezy said:
SDHornet said:
https://twitter.com/SacHornetsFB/status/1598502677285318656

Hahahaha, beat me to it. There is a Griz meltdown on all social media fronts over this post lol

What a role model. A guy you don’t want to meet in a dark alley.

What's funny about that is the dude didn't even sniff All Conference recognition. He is a hockey goon.

Back