• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ayodele Adeoye #46

Oldschoolhornet said:
Apparently, Johnson has recently found some more friends on the team. I'm curious Hoops...how many of them do you think it will take to get the job done?

I'm curious. Let's hear it Poops. :fuel:

Oldschoolhornet said:
And once again he runs and hides.
Why did #46 “run and hide” as you so shrewdly put it?

The player was a jerk to be sure but do you go around other fan message boards to badmouth your ex-players?

Well, why do you think the venerable Mr. Hoops would run and hide from anything?

Do you follow him around like he’s your big fluffy buddy or something?

garizzalies said:
Well, why do you think the venerable Mr. Hoops would run and hide from anything?

Do you follow him around like he’s your big fluffy buddy or something?

Yea, he is creepy obsessed with Hoops. He even makes racist attacks about him. It is ugly and really weird, but I guess that is how this guy gets his jollies.

ElrodGrizzly

Yea, he is creepy obsessed with Hoops. He even makes racist attacks about him. It is ugly and really weird, but I guess that is how this guy gets his jollies.

Speaking of creepy, it is getting a little suspicious that everytime Hoops posts you are either backing him up or defending him. It's almost like you and Hoops could be the same person and he recently "invented" you because he needs a friend even if imaginary.

sdk.catfish said:
ElrodGrizzly

Speaking of creepy, it is getting a little suspicious that everytime Hoops posts you are either backing him up or defending him. It's almost like you and Hoops could be the same person and he recently "invented" you because he needs a friend even if imaginary.

I'm good with that suspicion. Shoot me a PM, I'll add you on Facebook. We can meet up for a beer whenever you're here for a game. I got no problems with that.

The only people I've defended him from are a cat fan who said he never played football (he has), and a Sacramento racist. I don't think I've said a word to anyone else. I like that Hoops actually supports the Griz, but he argues with lots of people and I never get involved.

ElrodGrizzly said:
sdk.catfish said:

I'm good with that suspicion. Shoot me a PM, I'll add you on Facebook. We can meet up for a beer whenever you're here for a game. I got no problems with that.

The only people I've defended him from are a cat fan who said he never played football (he has), and a Sacramento racist. I don't think I've said a word to anyone else. I like that Hoops actually supports the Griz, but he argues with lots of people and I never get involved.

Sorry, I'm not on Facebook.

mthoopsfan said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

I think we can get past that. Seems to be a lot more fun to talk football outside the internet anyway. You just let me know when you're headed to the Mo Club some evening, and I'll grab a drink with you regardless of whether we are Facebook friends.

ElrodGrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

I think we can get past that. Seems to be a lot more fun to talk football outside the internet anyway. You just let me know when you're headed to the Mo Club some evening, and I'll grab a drink with you regardless of whether we are Facebook friends.

Okay. I was meaning to communicate that if we are the same person, how can you be on Facebook and me not? Ha.

mthoopsfan said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

Okay. I was meaning to communicate that if we are the same person, how can you be on Facebook and me not? Ha.

Listen, if you don't want to get a drink with me, just say that. (kidding)

I actually thought you meant the opposite, that I couldn't prove that we were different because you don't have a Facebook to compare. I see your point now. But you have said enough about yourself that it will be obvious we are different people once they add me. If nothing else, they will see I'm not a lawyer and that will solve it pretty quick.

ElrodGrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

Y’all need to get a room…same person or not.

kemajic said:
CatsRback said:
It’s June 26 2023 and this is still a tread?
A summer highway tread is recommended.

Shows how much I care to spell check here. Maybe I don’t give this board enough credit. Smarter than I thought. Just figured with what I saw, you’d care more about the insulting and distasteful banter based on all the banned sub forums.

Regardless, todays date is 6/27 and this is still a thread. Do I hear 6/28?

CatsRback said:
kemajic said:
A summer highway tread is recommended.

Shows how much I care to spell check here. Maybe I don’t give this board enough credit. Smarter than I thought. Just figured with what I saw, you’d care more about the insulting and distasteful banter based on all the banned sub forums.

Regardless, todays date is 6/27 and this is still a thread. Do I hear 6/28?

You can't keep bumping the thread and then comment on how we won't let it die. Also, I just went over and checked. The last post from Griz fans here was Monday 6/26. The last post on your message boards was cat fans discussing it 6/25.

Perhaps it isn't the insult you think it is to be talking about the biggest news story in Montana sports during the off season when there is nothing going on? Very ineffective trolling. 1/10.

Back