• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Record - expectations and reality

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:
Heads up: I graduated in Missoula, Bachelor of Science Class of 89 so I'm college educated. Your post seems to be a face, nice work. I'm going to assume you went to Montana State so I will try to hold it to under three syllables or under 8 seconds. Texas Tech are going to beat you like a left handed step child, the game might not go four quarters. Southeast Missouri went 9-4, you haven't beaten a 9-4 team since a wooden shoed dutchman was kicking strait on. Western Illinois is a road game against a Missouri Valley team, it's a coin flip that you don't even show up, it's happened before. NAU has a QB so good luck there. You are on the road to Cal Poly, hope you like watching chains moving. Sac St is one that I'd give you a chance but could go either way. North Dakota are killer at home; loss. Southern Utah are better at every position except for QB, RB, MLB and Punter and that's if you can ask Anderson to do all that. UC Davis might not even practice the week before playing you and the GRIZ will win by 22.

POTY winner and it’s not even MAY.

Well done, SASK. Well done, indeed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

If that's the POTY things are worse over there than I thought. LAME! :lol: Side note, I'm trying to imagine the comparison of what's going to happen in Autzen versus Texas Tech. You guys are heading into an absolute slaughter. :shock:

Texas Tech beat EWU 56-10, WITHOUT Patrick Mahomes. And without a defense. You'll lose by more than 46.

You think we will lose by more than 46? I'll bet you any amount of money you want that you lose by more than we do against our FBS foes...
Montana also got curb stomped by Washington by like 50+ a couple years ago. Who cares.
These teams can change year to year. Totally irrelevant .

braves84 said:
AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

If that's the POTY things are worse over there than I thought. LAME! :lol: Side note, I'm trying to imagine the comparison of what's going to happen in Autzen versus Texas Tech. You guys are heading into an absolute slaughter. :shock:

Texas Tech beat EWU 56-10, WITHOUT Patrick Mahomes. And without a defense. You'll lose by more than 46.

You think we will lose by more than 46? I'll bet you any amount of money you want that you lose by more than we do against our FBS foes...
Montana also got curb stomped by Washington by like 50+ a couple years ago. Who cares.
These teams can change year to year. Totally irrelevant .

Yes, they can. Tech will be much better this year. MSU is way worse than EWU was. :thumb:

PlayerRep said:
Do any Griz fans on egriz understand that players, including qb's, who are competitors and winners, can find ways to win games without completing a bunch of passes or having perfect stats? They make plays when they are needed. They make some passes when they are needed. They are relentless players. Their teammates have confidence in them. Think the linebacker at qb, who was also all-conference, and Murray.

Some of you Griz fans need learn game and stop embarrassing yourselves and Griz nation.
Wow. No shit? Huh.
Jeez, just imagine how good they’d be if they could find an actual QB like that?

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:
Heads up: I graduated in Missoula, Bachelor of Science Class of 89 so I'm college educated. Your post seems to be a face, nice work. I'm going to assume you went to Montana State so I will try to hold it to under three syllables or under 8 seconds. Texas Tech are going to beat you like a left handed step child, the game might not go four quarters. Southeast Missouri went 9-4, you haven't beaten a 9-4 team since a wooden shoed dutchman was kicking strait on. Western Illinois is a road game against a Missouri Valley team, it's a coin flip that you don't even show up, it's happened before. NAU has a QB so good luck there. You are on the road to Cal Poly, hope you like watching chains moving. Sac St is one that I'd give you a chance but could go either way. North Dakota are killer at home; loss. Southern Utah are better at every position except for QB, RB, MLB and Punter and that's if you can ask Anderson to do all that. UC Davis might not even practice the week before playing you and the GRIZ will win by 22.

You're on. I don't bet real $$ with griz fans that aren't my friends because I've been welched on before. Let's bet posting privileges on egriz for a year?

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

You're on. I don't bet real $$ with griz fans that aren't my friends because I've been welched on before. Let's bet posting privileges on egriz for a year?

Never mind.

While it's highly likely I win, and even in the event of a loss it might do me good to not post here for a year, that's not a real bet. That's something you do in 4th grade.

Poor, I'll take the above bet if we make it apples to apples, and I'll give you a better payout:

I win, you don't post on eGriz for 3 months.
You win, I don't on Bobcatnation, ever.

Deal?

CDAGRIZ said:
Poor, I'll take the above bet if we make it apples to apples, and I'll give you a better payout:

Deal?

lol

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Deal?

lol

So, the game is on? A gentleman's challenge!

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Deal?

lol

That's a fair bet Poor, I know for a fact CDA posts on BN under some name like Bullnut or Road Apple or something like that and adds a lot to the board.

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't lock this in.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Deal?

lol

That's a fair bet Poor, I know for a fact CDA posts on BN under some name like Bullnut or Road Apple or something like that and adds a lot to the board.

I've posted under a LOT of names over on Bobcatnation:
-Vegas H. Sales
-Road Apple
-Southeast Gap
-Northeast Gap
-ShtPond
-P_Stain
-Doug
-Choate'sLeftTusk

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

-Vegas H. Sales
-Road Apple
-Southeast Gap
-Northeast Gap
-ShtPond
-P_Stain
-Doug
-Choate'sLeftTusk

Apparently "Pussy Galore" was already taken?

horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

-Vegas H. Sales
-Road Apple
-Southeast Gap
-Northeast Gap
-ShtPond
-P_Stain
-Doug
-Choate'sLeftTusk

:lol:
Not only that, but Pussy Galore1 through Pussy Galore7 were also taken. And once you get to 8, it's not even worth it.

CDAGRIZ said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

-Vegas H. Sales
-Road Apple
-Southeast Gap
-Northeast Gap
-ShtPond
-P_Stain
-Doug
-Choate'sLeftTusk

Not only that, but Pussy Galore1 through Pussy Galore7 were also taken. And once you get to 8, it's not even worth it.

The all-time great movie character name. Whoever came up with that one deserves an Oscar.

Get 8 wins and get back to the playoffs. I am confident in 8, but probably no more (7 is floor...which may deserve playoffs depending on everyone else in the country for a 12-game season).

[media]https://twitter.com/samherderfcs/status/1128075720465571840?s=21[/media]

I know it’s early... but any sign of optimism, or port in the storm, as I like to say.

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
-Vegas H. Sales
-Road Apple
-Southeast Gap
-Northeast Gap
-ShtPond
-P_Stain
-Doug
-Choate'sLeftTusk

The all-time great movie character name. Whoever came up with that one deserves an Oscar.

donny t

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

So, Montana is currently ahead of Oregon 35-0. Hmmm.....not sure that’s gonna be enough. Kinda disappointed in Tech right now. :evil: :evil: :evil:

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

So, Montana is currently ahead of Oregon 35-0. Hmmm.....not sure that’s gonna be enough. Kinda disappointed in Tech right now. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Uh ya.... I win a lot of bets against overconfident griz fans.... :lol:

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Uh ya.... I win a lot of bets against overconfident griz fans.... :lol:

:censored: :delete: :protesst: :argue: :rant: :question: :wtf:

Latest posts

Back