• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Record - expectations and reality

Exceeded? Why stop here? Sneed comes out on fire vs Weber. We don't lose at home this year, including first two playoff games.

crazy how things pan out in a season. 2 of the top big sky conference teams from last season won’t even make the playoffs. Craziness.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
crazy how things pan out in a season. 2 of the top big sky conference teams from last season won’t even make the playoffs. Craziness.

Yep, one team was in the Natty, and won't make the playoffs!

jcu27 said:
Pretty sure half these "griz" fans are actually cat fans. This team will fix its errors. If we can just hold on to the damn ball the griz are easily a 10 win team. Cut down the turnovers it's a whole different story. Got too also remember not very many teams are very successful after a coaching change and having to learn whole new schemes. Things should be in order this year. And btw bobcats go back to losing seasons. Everything will be back to normal in good time. Have faith! I think Griz are going to open some eyes this year. I'm 100% confident in these student athletes and the coaching staff that is put in place. We will be great again.
Well I was wrong about the bobcats. Who knew.

Latest posts

Back