• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 Vim's Montana High School Football Recruiting List

Ursus1 said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Cole Rosling is sporting UpTop apparel, which is a company partially owned by Colt Anderson.

So is Jace....Colt took care of his old West Shrine team at his visit with them this week.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mtshrinegame/status/753379919837601792[/tweet]

brewskis said:
Incredible work Vim, I wish I could be tuning in for this one but I look forward to reading your post game analysis. Never a trace of bias either way, which is really good to see regarding high school players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1,,, :clap:

Vim is by far the best and most informative cat fan... Where can I send the Cold Smoke?

Too bad there aren't a lot more of em'

Payton and Vim. It's time to start a fight over Capital's Quick (2018). Kid busted out 30 reps at the pre-shrine combine bench press today. Looked spry for a big too. Good hops.

Buttegrizzle said:
Payton and Vim. It's time to start a fight over Capital's Quick (2018). Kid busted out 30 reps at the pre-shrine combine bench press today. Looked spry for a big too. Good hops.

Cats have been on him already but both Montana schools will likely have to fight off FBS schools for Quick and Gabe Sulser in 2018. Both are legit FBS players in my mind. If Sulser doesn't go FBS, will likely be a Griz. Quick was an animal as a sophomore last year. The best offensive line prospect I have seen out of Montana since Casey McMillan of Billings Central back in 2008.

VimSince03 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Cats have been on him already but both Montana schools will likely have to fight off FBS schools for Quick and Gabe Sulser in 2018. Both are legit FBS players in my mind. If Sulser doesn't go FBS, will likely be a Griz. Quick was an animal as a sophomore last year. The best offensive line prospect I have seen out of Montana since Casey McMillan of Billings Central back in 2008.

The dude sticks out like a whore in church.

Sulser is a fast dude. My kid is pretty fast. But not that fast. I won't post the highlite clip, but last year Sulser ran one back on us that put Butte's whole team in super slo-mo. Get him!

VimSince03 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Casey was an amazing talent and a O and D lineman who won the Gatorade player of the year. To bad he went FBS with Iowa Hawkeyes and rode the pine for 4 years. He was an excellent student and got a quality education. It would have been nice to use his talents on the carpet at Wa/Griz!

WaGriz4life said:
Troy Anderson commits to MSU. Guess the "strong PAC 12 interest" wasn't that strong

Actually, Pac12, Big 10, and MWC all have teams interested. Kid grew up an MSU fan so when the offer came, he took it.

VimSince03 said:
WaGriz4life said:
Troy Anderson commits to MSU. Guess the "strong PAC 12 interest" wasn't that strong

Actually, Pac12, Big 10, and MWC all have teams interested. Kid grew up an MSU fan so when the offer came, he took it.

Big big get for the Cats. In Class A football, Anderson is a man among boys. Vim, I understand Troy grew up a Cat fan, but BJ doing the recruiting didn't hurt either :).

And, I'm never ashamed to admit, We DID want him anyway!

havgrizfan said:
VimSince03 said:
WaGriz4life said:

Big big get for the Cats. In Class A football, Anderson is a man among boys. Vim, I understand Troy grew up a Cat fan, but BJ doing the recruiting didn't hurt either :).

Matt Miller helped close the deal. Recruiting him to play wide receiver, safety, or outside linebacker.

havgrizfan said:
VimSince03 said:
WaGriz4life said:

You always have trouble admitting the truth

Atlanta Griz1 said:
havgrizfan said:
VimSince03 said:
WaGriz4life said:

Lets not derail the in-state thread...please.

VimSince03 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
havgrizfan said:
VimSince03 said:

I'm not derailing it, but this guy is one of the homer Griz fans who can't admit that your Bobcats have aced us in recruiting in-state the past few years. So, it is satisfying to see him eat some humble pie in admitting that this one "got away".

Atlanta Griz1 said:
VimSince03 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
havgrizfan said:

I'm not derailing it, but this guy is one of the homer Griz fans who can't admit that your Bobcats have aced us in recruiting in-state the past few years. So, it is satisfying to see him eat some humble pie in admitting that this one "got away".

The Griz have done just fine with the in-state recruits. The biggest problem with some Griz fans is admitting that the Bobcats have done very well in-state, even the year Jesse Sims, Colin Bingham, Dalton Daum, Holden Ryan, and Josh Sandry went to the Griz. I've done my research on it and there really is no big fight as both teams have gotten steady production from a good amount of in-state kids over the years. The major reason the Bobcats have not been as good on the field has been due to out-of-state recruiting. Way too many swings and misses. Simple as that.

Back