• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2012 Griz Football Recruiting List- 22 verbals

CrunchGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
jcu27 said:
Not one QB huh? That's kind of weird...

A QB has been offered...

QB Sean Rubalcaba 6-2 175 Grand Junction HS (Grand Junction, CO) (2 Star) (3 Offers)

http://hscolorado.scout.com/a.z?s=385&p=8&c=1&nid=5288635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's some video of Rubalcaba:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...C5PqrQWUP9lesbIkA&sig2=cgRNFancqnoFtjq6czBrSg

Got a pretty decent arm on him and seems to be able to make the runs when they matter most. I don't know if it was just me, but he seemed a tad slow even though people could barely catch up to him. It also seems like he knows how to make the correct decisions and is fairly quick with it.

loyalgriz said:
Hayden Craig has verballed.

I hope his size, and 40 time are accurate. Big Kid for a HS SR at DE, and 4.7 40 is impressive for a kid that size at DE. Size and speed can only improve in college. Based on the physical stuff, a lot of tools to start with. :thumb:

Out of all of the safeties, who do you think the Grizz are going to actually get? I was looking at their rivals profiles. Hoffpauir and Philippi look like twins. Alot of them have bigger D 1 offers. Is it likely that they will pull the trigger?

whitefish_exo said:
Out of all of the safeties, who do you think the Grizz are going to actually get? I was looking at their rivals profiles. Hoffpauir and Philippi look like twins. Alot of them have bigger D 1 offers. Is it likely that they will pull the trigger?

Total crap shoot. UM could get verbals from both of them tomorrow, or end up not signing any safeties from that list. There's a lot that goes on between now and february.

I tend to like head coach Pflugrads style of recruiting. All of us can be critics and that is sure easy.
Lets see what he does and how he does after his third year.

'68griz said:
After his third year? If he isn't successful THIS season, the wolves will be howling for his head.
They can howl all they want; he has three years guaranteed. You can be assured there will not be money forthcoming to pay two coach's salaries in the third year.

Paytonlives said:
loyalgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
loyalgriz said:
Hayden Craig has verballed.
To who?
To the Griz

I hope that is correct... any verification?

No verification from paper or computer. Its pretty reliable however as I dont typically make unsubstantiated claims. Only a change of heart from this point would change things and that seems unlikely from what ive heard.

loyalgriz said:
No verification from paper or computer. Its pretty reliable however as I dont typically make unsubstantiated claims. Only a change of heart from this point would change things and that seems unlikely from what ive heard.

I understand... I just dont add to the list until its atleast online or in a newspaper, got burnt once and felt silly...

Paytonlives said:
loyalgriz said:

I understand... I just dont add to the list until its atleast online or in a newspaper, got burnt once and felt silly...

I dont care, just passing on recruiting information.

Would be an interesting recruit < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPSl_Jr7RI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

loyalgriz said:
Paytonlives said:
loyalgriz said:

I dont care, just passing on recruiting information.

Like I said I hope you are right... If so great catch

The Kid sheds blocks really well and keeps his eye on the ball carrier with his head up. looks to be a good get

Craig is a man against boys; I realize it's a highlight film, but he just doesn't get blocked. Will he be here with the incoming frosh this fall?

kemajic said:
Craig is a man against boys; I realize it's a highlight film, but he just doesn't get blocked. Will he be here with the incoming frosh this fall?
He is a 2012 recruit, so he will be a Senior in high school this fall. If he is committed, it will be our 2nd commitment for 2012 along with Bo Harris. Let's hope Oregon State doesn't offer. He has been very impressive at their camps this summer.

Back